Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

4.1

Very happy with the service of Australia Post

I want to say a big thank you to Summerhill Post Office in Reservoir Vic 3073. The staff there was very helpful when I got a parcel with destination Austria back due to one small bottle of parfume, which was classified as dangerous good. They helped me to remove this item and re-lodged my parcel, which contained Christmas presents for friends and family in Austria and weighed 6 kg. The parcel arrived in Austria not even 2 weeks after it was re-sent. I am very happy about the service provided.

Susanna B.
Susanna B.

Where can I send you a private message?

Casey K.Australia Post
Matteus

Matteus

Got more than expected

Words are short for these guys.
Delivered earlier than expected. Tracking number was provided but didn't got chance to track as it was delivered before I check status.
Keep it up guys

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Matteus, your positive review really helps my day! :)

Aimi R.

Aimi R.Sydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

The package is unexpectedly so fast. i send my postage on Friday and the next Tuesday it already in the hand of my friends in Malaysia. The condition of the postage also good. I'm so happy with the delivery. time and the condition of my package. I supplied with as much as information so my friends does not have a problem with tax or any other charges upon receiving perhaps. but it is actually all thanks to the officers at Randwick Mall Austpost as they reminds me to supply all the informations that going to be helpful.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, brings a smile to my face!!

Not Again

Not AgainCentral, SA

Great Service

My daughter lives in Regional Vic short supply of masks Sent by post fromSA on Monday received on Thursday could track all along the way Fantastic so happy Australia Post

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, masks are definitely essential right now and glad we got them to your daughter in a timely fashion.

Contact M.

Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Yasmin Dions

Yasmin DionsSydney, NSW

Very fast and assertive

Very happy with the measures put in place. They’re still working fast and effectively through all the craziness going on. I’ve been to 4 different post office in the last few days posting orders out for my business and never an issue.

Elissa

ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Shanti

ShantiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy

The prepaid envelop with the tracking sticker made it easier to fill without giving details over the counter audibly under pressure to accurately recall the details in the shortest possible to time so others waiting can be served as soon as possible. Parcel was delivered the next day to the authorised person.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Lani

LaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Friendly

Upon recently posting a parcel to Victoria, from Queensland I was informed there would be a delay due to Covid-19. To my delight the parcel actually only took 3 days to get to it's destination. Great Job !!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback Lani :)

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

katchastarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Why is Aust post so bad now :(

Thank you Australia Post for charging my ebay customer an extra $4.50 in postage resulting in her leaving me negative feedback ... i am so angry about this ....in all the time i have been selling on ebay this has never happened before ! Sure i have at times understated postage in error and have promptly been sent a fine in the mail as my company name & address are always included on my items but this time rather than fining me you have fined my customer :(( this is outrageous, how can you justify this happening ? Are you actively trying to destroy small online businesses ... it's just one thing after another with Aust post nowadays ... exhausting :(

Peeved off julie

Peeved off julie

Non mothers day

My mum's are still waiting for the cards posted on the 5th it's now 17th May. I actually decided against express post for the very reason that the po worker said he couldn't guarantee express delivery why make australia post rich spoil mothers day MUCH.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Broadbill

BroadbillEXMOUTH

Auspost CEO should be sacked

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Zachary H.

Zachary H.Sydney, NSW

Great Post Office!

Great, friendly and professional staff! Very helpful in providing the right product and method of delivery. Advice was practical. Highly recommended post office to go to for your postage requirements!

Larissa M.Perth, WA

Great service. Very helpful staff

Sending a package to return something I have bought. I didn't know the steps to follow. Went to the post and the girls were really sweet with everything. They helped with the packaging and everything.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Larissa, glad to know that you like the service :) If you kindly send me details like post shop name, address, date, I can pass this encouraging feedback to them :)

Regards
Ibne

Hi Ibne,

Definitely. It was the store in Nollamara. Last week on the 18th of Feb.

CaroUber H.

CaroUber H.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

It always depends on who is working but they always help me and give me the best option even if that means not buying anything. Also the mailman comes every morning with a simle. Appreciated !

Thanks :)

KarlSydney, NSW

Lost package.. uslessnAustrlia post

I have sent an item using express post a week ago. Which should have already arrived. Its lost and in error I forgot to take the tracking number down ... now I've lost the belated Christmas gift to my friend. Thanks Australia post being unreliable. Now it make sense why people don't use postage because they are useless.

Karl

Thanks for replying. Not sure how to contact you with the details? Pls provide email address

Shane H.

Shane H.Perth, WA

Auspost a let down

I sent a parcel from Perth to Gold Coast on December 9th, it arrived at Redbank December 13th then to Bundall December 16th, then back to Redbank December 17th, then back to Bundall December 23rd, all because of incorrect address apparently, an address that I have posted to for 23 years. I have been told technology is to blame. What is the point of putting a contact number on a parcel if it isn't going to be used. Hopeless organisation

Wanderer

Wanderer

Awesome service

Had to expedite something overseas & the staff at Melbourne CBD Post were very helpful and courteous. Package received sooner than expected (quite a feat at this time of year). Good onya ‘Straya Post!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review :)

RUINED CHRISTMAS

I sent all my gifts on the 10th of December and none have turned up. You have ruined xmas for me & my nieces and nephews as they now have no presents to open from their only aunty and uncle! CF131469176AU & CF131487166AU

Priscila L.Australia Post

Border clearance is separate to the post so we have no idea how long this process can take and every country is different so I can't comment on what the hold is or how long for I am sorry.