Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

Mendoza

MendozaMelbourne

""""""Express"""""" is being very generous

This can only be called 'Express' when compared to the dismal regular post where your package is kicked along the road until it reaches its destination. You get a tracking number but it never shows anything, just 'sent' or 'arrived'. Be careful that the package is not too heavy or conspicuous or it will be stolen by a contractor making $8 an hour. They may deliver it, or just leave a card so you can do their job for them.

John T.

John T.Peel, WA

If you can't deliver, lower your prices.

Ok, so you can't deliver Express post the next day as per the intended purpose of the Express post offering, so then why are we still paying the same rate? This is bull%$#t

Ke D.

Ke D.

Critical document lost

I mailed an important contract document to overseas on 19 Aug 2020 and surprisingly found it's never been delivered today! While I search by tracking no. I was told it's still "pending". I was told it would arrive within two weeks when I handed it over to Kellyville Post office staff.

How can this happen again? I lost my laptop during another posting in 2013. The laptop was stolen by AU post staff and eventually I was only given $50 as compensation.

Terrible service! Now if I couldn't deliver this contract within one week I will lose a contract of half a million! Can't be worse!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Very happy with the service of Australia Post

I want to say a big thank you to Summerhill Post Office in Reservoir Vic 3073. The staff there was very helpful when I got a parcel with destination Austria back due to one small bottle of parfume, which was classified as dangerous good. They helped me to remove this item and re-lodged my parcel, which contained Christmas presents for friends and family in Austria and weighed 6 kg. The parcel arrived in Austria not even 2 weeks after it was re-sent. I am very happy about the service provided.

Susanna B.
Susanna B.

Where can I send you a private message?

Samantha Kuchler

Samantha KuchlerNorth Queensland, QLD

Poor service.

Sent a parcel express from regional Qld to Brisbane. They apparently couldn’t leave it in a secure place so the took it back to the post office. They did not leave a card to let the receiver know. Also a registered letter spend 1 week sitting in Brisbane before it got to my local mail centre then spent 2 days there. COVID is not a good excuse. Employ more staff and pull your finger out.

Louis

LouisSydney, NSW

Express Post not express at all

express post used to be overnight delivery within Capital city , but it is very bad now , I used it from north sydney to Bella Vista it took 3 nights to get there!

Tik

Tik

EXPRESS POST - slow post

I have been using express post to mail family outside of VIC during lockdown, which has made it impossible for us to travel outside of Metro Melbourne. I understand the volume of posts have increased substantially however it's Australia Post's policy to offer a refund if they fail to deliver the express post parcel within their promised lead times. The Australia Post Office on Collins St refuses to honour this and none of my posts have been overnight. Some have taken 4 days.

Casey K.Australia Post

Use a courier, its cheaper, faster and more reliable

Somebody needs to shut this place down. I can get cheaper faster insured delivery with any of a dozen couriers, I've lost count of the number of times express post items have taken over a week to deliver. Its gotten beyond the joke, boycott Australia Post and use a courier service instead.

Lax

LaxAU

I now know where the money is going

I come to know where the money is going by reading news paers and watching TV. I suspected long before and wrote to ASIC. I found now they are in it together. Local councils next I believe.

VerityEyre Peninsula, SA

Great and speedy delivery

Parcel delivered in a very timely manner and the delivery person was very pleasant. Delivery to our door in great shape. Was quite surprised when I got home from work to find it already there as only ordered a few days prior.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for much for your review :D

Good service deserves recognition

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

International EXPRESS - stayed in AU for two weeks.

Sent a parcel from Adelaide to US via International EXPRESS. Package stayed in Australia for two weeks. The package was initially sitting in Adelaide for three days - there is no lockdown here so what’s the holdup? (I sent the package on a Monday). It took a total of 3 weeks to reach the destination.

My friend from said destination (US) sent me a package to Adelaide via USPS and Couriersplease. It took ONE WEEK to arrive.

Bottom line. Australia post is embarrassing and expensive. I’ll never use it again, knowing I can use alternatives like DHL that are reliable and efficient.

Matteus

Matteus

Got more than expected

Words are short for these guys.
Delivered earlier than expected. Tracking number was provided but didn't got chance to track as it was delivered before I check status.
Keep it up guys

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Matteus, your positive review really helps my day! :)

Priscila

Aimi R.

Aimi R.Sydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

The package is unexpectedly so fast. i send my postage on Friday and the next Tuesday it already in the hand of my friends in Malaysia. The condition of the postage also good. I'm so happy with the delivery. time and the condition of my package. I supplied with as much as information so my friends does not have a problem with tax or any other charges upon receiving perhaps. but it is actually all thanks to the officers at Randwick Mall Austpost as they reminds me to supply all the informations that going to be helpful.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, brings a smile to my face!!

Priscila

nicholas

nicholasSydney

Australi Post gets the mail

We recently sent a registered letter with a credit card inside to a friend in Prague Cecchia and it arrived safely there within a week and was quite safe. The service offered by Australia Post is top class and reliable.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Wow so quick! Thanks for your review Nicholas.

Not Again

Not AgainCentral, SA

Great Service

My daughter lives in Regional Vic short supply of masks Sent by post fromSA on Monday received on Thursday could track all along the way Fantastic so happy Australia Post

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, masks are definitely essential right now and glad we got them to your daughter in a timely fashion.

Mark R.

Mark R.Sydney, NSW

I Love Australia post But I hate that

I love Australia post their service is the best you can ask for but I hate that their system is down only during business hours its frustrating but most of the time brilliant won't use any other service.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad service

My issue is the inconsistency with Aust post it can take 3 days or 3 wks when the item is been sent from Melbourne suburb to Melbourne suburb, I had to send something to Bendigo and to insure it didn’t take 3 wks I paid express $17 and still I’m told no guarantee and I left wondering what I paid for there’s plenty of people out of work perhaps Australia post should employ some in order to offer better customer service.

dreadful service

Express post undelivered because of rain on a Friday, next option after the weekend. A first at Australia Post! And no one takes the blame. So much for high fees.

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst service and irresponsible

I sent my parcel to oversea in July 22nd,2020 with Express service. I paid more than $250 for postage. They said, it would arrive 4-5 working days, and last week (after more than months posted) i asked them,"whereabout my items?" After had poor investigated they irresponsible answered that they don't know where is my items at moment. Now Australia post want to compensate me $100 plus postage if my receipts is issued and maximize $50 plus postage without receipts while my parcel worth is $1244. It's bandit

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Tracking no
EJ258870108AU
Please check and let me know where is about it?
Thanks Ibne F

Great Service

the customer service was very helpful and super friendly, they knew what they were doing and the cost of the post was very reasonable. I will use them again
[link removed]