Australia Post

Australia Post (page 2 of 29)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

Ke D.

Ke D.

Critical document lost

I mailed an important contract document to overseas on 19 Aug 2020 and surprisingly found it's never been delivered today! While I search by tracking no. I was told it's still "pending". I was told it would arrive within two weeks when I handed it over to Kellyville Post office staff.

How can this happen again? I lost my laptop during another posting in 2013. The laptop was stolen by AU post staff and eventually I was only given $50 as compensation.

Terrible service! Now if I couldn't deliver this contract within one week I will lose a contract of half a million! Can't be worse!

Very happy with the service of Australia Post

I want to say a big thank you to Summerhill Post Office in Reservoir Vic 3073. The staff there was very helpful when I got a parcel with destination Austria back due to one small bottle of parfume, which was classified as dangerous good. They helped me to remove this item and re-lodged my parcel, which contained Christmas presents for friends and family in Austria and weighed 6 kg. The parcel arrived in Austria not even 2 weeks after it was re-sent. I am very happy about the service provided.

Delivery TimeEarly
Susanna B.
Susanna B.

Where can I send you a private message?

Samantha Kuchler

Samantha KuchlerNorth Queensland, QLD

Poor service.

Sent a parcel express from regional Qld to Brisbane. They apparently couldn’t leave it in a secure place so the took it back to the post office. They did not leave a card to let the receiver know. Also a registered letter spend 1 week sitting in Brisbane before it got to my local mail centre then spent 2 days there. COVID is not a good excuse. Employ more staff and pull your finger out.

Jane

Jane

where is my registered large letter

I posted a registered large letter on 18 September 2020 which never arrived at its destination. 100km away. The tracking app stops at Strathfield Mail Centre on 19 and again 21 September 2020.

It is now 16 November 2020. Was for birthday present so very disappointed. Aust Post has given me back $100 and $6 odd for the postage but that is not the point it cost me more than that.

Where on earth is it and just how safe is registered post. Will it every arrive. This begs the question who has it????
I am now awaiting a registered post myself and am concerned I won't get it either.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Alice

Alice

The company that moves backwards instead of forward

Aupost is worst than it ever was, it's using Covid 19 as an excuse to delay and lack of care for customers time and parcels. "Express" post now takes 5 days to be delivered while regular post is taking literally for ever. Terrible

Marg S

Marg S

Here we go again cont.....

I put a 0 star review here Thursday 5 November. Received a reply from '[name removed]' asking for tracking number. Cannot see where to reply. Another crappy thing about Australia Post. This review is -0 stars.
My tracking number is R538441056667771. As far as I can see, my EXPRESS POST parcel I posted on Wednesday 4 November in Adelaide is still sitting in Adelaide. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!! When will it be delivered to Darwin????

Leon

AU post returned my international parcel with no reason

I sent a package to NewZealand, after 2 days the package was returned to me. When I called AUSPost asking for the reason, they said there is no information in the system, so they had to logged an investigation case and asking me to wait for email updates. After 2 days there was no email, so I called them again, and after talking to 2 different teams, they told me that they still don’t know why it was returned, and asking me to resend it. It’s very obvious that it’s a system or human error from their side, but there is no explanation or apologies for wasting the customer time.

CY103534072AU

Hi Leon,

Looks like this one was an error from our sorting machines, really sorry about this. Have you resent it yet? There are no notes or scans to say it was being returned to you so its safe to say it was a mistake from us.

Louis

LouisSydney, NSW

Express Post not express at all

express post used to be overnight delivery within Capital city , but it is very bad now , I used it from north sydney to Bella Vista it took 3 nights to get there!

Kyeong Ho H.

Kyeong Ho H.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use Auspost Express to overseas

There is no point of call it as "express post." I have use my urgent document to South Korea by auspost on 31/10 but it's tracking system shows took week for just get to Sydney and still showing ready for dispatch. They just noticed as due to limited flight or parcel increasing may cause delay but I have checked through all the flight to get there goes daily base. I could see Qantas, Asiana, even cargo flight getting many times in a week but they still saying we don't know where it is.

I would recommend anyone who wants to sending overseas urgently use DHL or FedEx or UPS as cost is not really different but they guarantee the time frame and exact tracking.

Delivery TimeLate

gail kPerth, WA

Tracking unreliable

Please explain to me how this supposed tracking works? I posted a registered (tracking/signature) large letter to NSW on 3rd November from Perth, its showing as being still at the Post Office where it was lodged with a delivery date today (10th November), how does that work? Also, another one, recipient in Perth, tracking still showing that it's on it's way, and I know that it has been delivered? It's frustrating and no wonder that we have no faith in our own postal delivery service and it should be completely overhauled.

Hagianti

HagiantiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad and slow

I have sent items for my customers, but they are late for almost 2 months now. I have to refund my customers or resend their items. Please Aupost, we know it's Covid, but please solve this issues. Many people suffer from this.

samSydney, NSW

Rubbish service for pick up, ignorant staff and area manager

parcel are not pick up on time ,totally rubbish services, you will loose the business if you want to sent the parcel through eparcel or auspost, always try to steal the parcel , drivers not good at all some are good but most of them lazy not want to do job properly,most ignorant service i dealt with auspost , best will be courier please

sam

even account manager are worse part of your service to deal , i will post these comment on social media as well to get people aware about your services , we are fed up with australia post

DarrenLaunceston, TAS

Two identical items posted to the same location, same day, both go their separate ways on a bogus journey.......

Posted 2 identical items, identical packaging, identical eparcel option, identical destination, one went Legana to Melbourne to Strathfield to Chullora to botany to Alexandria, eventually to its destination, Matraville. Whew! The other went Legana to Melbourne to Villawoood, and has been 'on its way' to Matraville (a 36 minute drive) for 4 days now. Still not delivered, potentially costing me $$$$. Yet another example of the inefficiencies and complete inadequacies of Australia Post. No doubt yet another "lost" item with no compensation. Where do these 'lost' items end up? As extra executive 'bonuses'?

Darren

Hi Priscila - item 33YGW500517101000650307 arrived on Monday the 2nd, 33YGW500517201000650304 has been 'on its way' since arriving at Villawood on Monday. Forgive my cynicism, its not the first time that I have had items 'lost' using Australia Post.

Thanks for that Darren,

33YGW500517201000650304 was accidentally missorted by us I'm very sorry about this but we've corrected it and we should see it arrive at the local delivery centre by Wednesday.

Michael

Michael

No update after delay!

R444963046466886
Express parcel sending to my eBay buyer and getting stuck at Strathfield! I have to contact my buyer to wait for the delivery. One day he said received but I don’t know if this is the one he is waiting for as no update on my tracking! 14 days for an express post? Come on!

Delivery TimeLate
Flower_Petal

Flower_PetalPerth, WA

Australia Post are incompetent

ChaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Parcel delivery

Sent a parcel to Ireland in May 2020 to date the parcel has not arrived 1 Nov 2020
Submitted my tracking number and request to follow to Austpost on two Occassion and neither has been acknowledged

james y.

james y.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Never arrived parcel

posted a parcel on 5/09/2020 and the expected delivery time 8 to 10/09/2020. On 15/09/2020, logged a query due to the parcel was not arrived through their website (as no one will ever answer your call on 131318). After almost 2 months, surprisingly they give me an update saying the parcel is lost!!! what a joke is this? If there is an alternative, please avoid the rubbish service.

Hi James,

I'm sorry for the poor outcome and can understand it must be frustrating to hear that your parcel is lost. I'd like to help you though, can you send me a private message with your full name, tracking number and query number?

Belinda T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculous delayed time without any update

Belinda T.

Australia Post is a disgrace.

Posted 2 identical parcels on the se day to the same city, different postcode. One took 10 days ,the other has travelled the country from Brisbane to Perth with varied stops and after a month is back in Brisbane just up the motorway from its intended recipient with tracking saying another week for delivery. Totally bizarre.

Eden
Eden

Thank you for your reply. The tracking number is R253665006058310 and is still sitting at Redbank after going to Perth and back. It was a birthday present posted on the 7/10/20.
Regards

Brendan Murphy

headsydney

Who do we post to and at what cost ? We decide.

Why are they so slow ,can the c.e.o explain ,The book they give you are so so confusing to calculate ,and you get a ebay estimate of post and its very different when you take it to the post office.with the p.o.worker and his little yelloe tape measure .i asked the post office to do as i did ,, measure / from&to post code/ size and weight .add a 10% and the web estimate is still 30 % less than Austpost branch wanted the charge me!. At the counter. The staff at the post office are even puzzled ,but give a smile "they know"
Are they concentrating on their chinese interests at out expense "litrally".