Australia Post

Australia Post (page 3 of 29)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

Tik

Tik

EXPRESS POST - slow post

I have been using express post to mail family outside of VIC during lockdown, which has made it impossible for us to travel outside of Metro Melbourne. I understand the volume of posts have increased substantially however it's Australia Post's policy to offer a refund if they fail to deliver the express post parcel within their promised lead times. The Australia Post Office on Collins St refuses to honour this and none of my posts have been overnight. Some have taken 4 days.

Casey K.Australia Post

Use a courier, its cheaper, faster and more reliable

Somebody needs to shut this place down. I can get cheaper faster insured delivery with any of a dozen couriers, I've lost count of the number of times express post items have taken over a week to deliver. Its gotten beyond the joke, boycott Australia Post and use a courier service instead.

Lax

LaxAU

I now know where the money is going

I come to know where the money is going by reading news paers and watching TV. I suspected long before and wrote to ASIC. I found now they are in it together. Local councils next I believe.

DanglesNSW, 2340

Looses your parcels & Coustmer is wrong

Brought a item from over seas, had tracking number, INVOICE with my address listed. Australia post delivered item to another address & would not disclose where they ship item. & they said “my address wasn’t on file” even thought had all paper work. On phone for 35 mins with no help. Australia post was said “ I am wrong & my items not getting sent to me, even though it’s addressed to me” this is t the 1st time Australia post has “lost” items - IMO I think there a thief within Australia Post.

Tracking number: LZ331033214CN
Company has shut down
No way, there could be 2 same tracking numbers & in the same town. Very annoyed

10 days to deliver a small parcel a half hour car drive

Small parcel Posted Ipswich going to Mount Cotton and half hour drive by car. Was posted Wednesday arrived the following Friday!! Next time I will use a courier.
Will never use Australia Post again!!
How much was the CEO’s bonus?????
Go figure they have one job to do, pick up and deliver mail and parcels and they do it so poorly!!
Remember the good old days when post a letter or small parcel posted by 6pm and guaranteed delivery next day??? What happened??

Hi Priscilla,
Thank you for your response, I do feel these delays are not just recent.....
I have found an alternative Australian Company and now will use them from now on.

DonnaMelbourne

How is it possible??

I sent a registered letter to an address 30 minutes away - 5 days ago. It took 3 days to get from Mornington to Dandenong sorting centre and now is just sitting there doing nothing. How can it be possible to take SO long to deliver a letter to such a short distance away???? Absolutely disgusting service from Australia post.

Donna

RRP21 05700 05300 14543 89601 Checked earlier and still, apparently, sitting at Dandenong sorting office. It's now 1 week since I posted this to an address just over 30 minutes away - and that's disgusting!

Priscila L.Australia Post

I can't track this one, it's saying its incorrect. Can you share the link you're tracking it on?

VerityEyre Peninsula, SA

Great and speedy delivery

Parcel delivered in a very timely manner and the delivery person was very pleasant. Delivery to our door in great shape. Was quite surprised when I got home from work to find it already there as only ordered a few days prior.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for much for your review :D

Good service deserves recognition

Jamesbell

Australia post has been reduced to one of the worst postal services in the world

Normal mail is unbelievably slow. I am still waiting on a letter (10Days!) that was sent to me from Sydney.

They keep jacking their service charges, generating millions in profit every year, while constantly degrading the service to an absolute joke. There is simply no excuse to such terrible EXPENSIVE and slowwww postal service.

Postal service is an essential service. What more needs to happen before our government wake up and do something about this mess called "Australia Post".

Bob

Parcel delivered to completely wrong suburb

Business owner

Business owner

Unbelievably incompetent

I was with courier please for my business. Since I had a large number of parcels daily and qualify for eparcels, thought of trying auspost parcel. After trying it’s for a month, Back to courier please.

They lost 6 parcels in a month. Possibly more as customer are still getting touch. Incompetent customer service who act dumb. No insurance cover on eparcels. To mention a few. Their IT is wqually incompetent, none of the systems and processes work.

Thanks to services like sendle otherwise it would have been impossible to run business in this country. Hopefully auspost goes down sooner than later.

JohnPerth, WA

Pathetic service. Never use again

Sent a small package to the UK as a gift for a friend. Never got delivered to the recipient. Returned to sender. This took nearly 3 months. Australia Post blames their UK subcontractor! Totally unprofessional service. Do not use.

Hi Priscilla
I made a written complaint and enquiry to Australia Post. I received a phone call from an AP rep who was largely defensive. I would like a refund of monies paid for a lousy non service by AP Express Air. Tracking Number EJ260481702AU.

John

Just picked the returned parcel from my local post office. The label affixed to it states that delivery was not even attempted. What a service.

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

International EXPRESS - stayed in AU for two weeks.

Sent a parcel from Adelaide to US via International EXPRESS. Package stayed in Australia for two weeks. The package was initially sitting in Adelaide for three days - there is no lockdown here so what’s the holdup? (I sent the package on a Monday). It took a total of 3 weeks to reach the destination.

My friend from said destination (US) sent me a package to Adelaide via USPS and Couriersplease. It took ONE WEEK to arrive.

Bottom line. Australia post is embarrassing and expensive. I’ll never use it again, knowing I can use alternatives like DHL that are reliable and efficient.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Is this where I come to get a reply?

I sent a package on 1 Oct. Tracking number LCE202593701000650802. It moved from Penrith, NSW to Sydney, NSW on 2 oct and has not moved since. I lodged an enquiry on 9 October and have updated it 3 times. No response of any sort from Aus Post. I am very concerned that a very expensive package has been lost by AusPost and the complete lack of any response is doing little to make me think otherwise. The receiver has confirmed other parcels have made it to them that were sent from NSW on the same day, so I are no longer convinced the delay is due to Covid and believe my parcel is lost. Can someone, for the love of Jesus, please get back to me and chase up where the hell my package is.

I do not recommend Australia Post

I sent an item to a customer and after two weeks, tracking showed that it was "Delivered". But the customer contacted me and said she didn't receive it. So I had to contact Australia Post. According to the tracking information, my customer and I thought that the item had been delivered to a wrong address. Australia Post was not sure how long it might take them to solve this issue. So, I sent that item again to my customer. Later, Australia Post had emailed me saying that they would deliver that lost item to my customer. It means that had not delivered it before but they had marked it as "delivered". This was so time consuming and I lost my money. They did not even want to say sorry to me. I used to like Australia Post but not anymore.

Buddhika
Buddhika
Ibne F.Australia Post
Matteus

Matteus

Got more than expected

Words are short for these guys.
Delivered earlier than expected. Tracking number was provided but didn't got chance to track as it was delivered before I check status.
Keep it up guys

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Matteus, your positive review really helps my day! :)

eParcel rubbish

I'm a sender. I send about 8000 parcels a year using australia post my review of them is not great at all. They recalculate shipments at whatever rate they want and they will deliver parcels slowly however it suits them, no insurance offered, lost or delayed items are not compensated. And if you pay for insurance per parcel it costs you an arm and a leg and if you get a parcel lost they will only reimburse the cost price for the parcel. I am moving away from them and using sendle.

henry e

I already have spoken to them and they said the existing is the best they can offer and cannot help me.

Australia Post has cost me $450.00 + postage costs

I returned a faulty part which cost me over $450.00 back to supplier on 18th June 2020 for fast sending. Australia Post still had not sent it from their department until 6th July. The supplier still has not received it to date (13th October 2020) so has decided not to issue refund as they say the Australia Post has extremely bad record & that they doubt that I sent it even though I sent the the Tracking number LK995102599AU Post office said not their problem.

Aimi R.

Aimi R.Sydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

The package is unexpectedly so fast. i send my postage on Friday and the next Tuesday it already in the hand of my friends in Malaysia. The condition of the postage also good. I'm so happy with the delivery. time and the condition of my package. I supplied with as much as information so my friends does not have a problem with tax or any other charges upon receiving perhaps. but it is actually all thanks to the officers at Randwick Mall Austpost as they reminds me to supply all the informations that going to be helpful.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, brings a smile to my face!!

nicholas

nicholasSydney

Australi Post gets the mail

We recently sent a registered letter with a credit card inside to a friend in Prague Cecchia and it arrived safely there within a week and was quite safe. The service offered by Australia Post is top class and reliable.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Wow so quick! Thanks for your review Nicholas.

Aust Government needs to audit Aust Post