Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (126)

Lorelle  Benyon

Lorelle Benyon South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect honest and understanding

Rathdowney post office is always available to assist anyone who walks into her business always obliging happy nothing is a problem we are lucky to have Tracy and Trudy to keep our mail and parcels coming thank you immensely

Store LocationRathdowney post office is in qld
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review! I'd like to get this passed onto Tracy's and Trudy's manager so they are recognised for their amazing work, can you please send me a private message with your full name, email, and phone number?

NatG

NatGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems and friendly...

Review for the team at AP office Park Holme.
Always friendly and helpful. Answered any questions I had.
We need to keep our AP.

Store LocationPark Holme SA

Hi Nat,

Thanks so much for the positive review, I'm glad your local Post Office is good to you :)

LTBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sandringham Post Office offer terrific customer service

I drive several kilometres and past several post offices to take my parcels to Sandringham Post Office. They give advice on the best box to use and provide packing materials such as air filled plastic to ensure items arrive safely. Always polite and helpful even when busy. Great customer service.

Store LocationSandeingham

More than happy to send this feedback to staff at Sandringham. Regards Lisa

Very Angry

Very AngrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel delivery

Ken T.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely ridiculous service

Was recommended to use the new redirection service for the package to be delivered to the nearest post office as this would be the fastest. Ended up to be longer instead.....Why would you recommend something that takes longer?!?!

Hi, yes it’s 7395003039.

Ken T.

I have reached out to your team and they ended up putting me on a 15min hold just to gather more information about 1 parcel?!? Simply amazing..

Ramziddin D.

Ramziddin D.Sydney, NSW

The staff at broadway are amazing

So many people love to beat up Aus post but my experiences have been nothing but great at the Aus Post at Broadway. Always helpful and courteous.

They are really nice people and the customer service is amazing.

Store Locationbroadway

NEVER attempts to deliver

I live in Haberfield and the delivery service is non-existent here. They NEVER attempt to make a deliver and simply go straight to the post office and claim there was no one home. There is ALWAYS someone home.
Absolutely ridiculous.

Carol W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shop 4/1407 Toorak Rd, Camberwell VIC

Store LocationShop 4/1407 Toorak Rd, Camberwell VIC
Casey K.Australia Post

It's definitely not good enough Carol,

If you'd like to message me with your details and some information about the people who served you, we can make sure his is addressed with the staff.

BigbootGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Opening hours

Post office at Waverley Gardens is shut and I urgently need to send documents overseas. Since the chances of getting a covid infection are negligible why is the post office shut?
Now it's 29/11 and I have to again get an urgent letter posted to find they are shut again. Post offices used to be useful but now they are useless. No neighbouring post offices open.
What a racket! I went back on 30/11 to send a very urgent letter by courier as it had said this was available on the inet.
Was told they couldn't do couriers. I asked why and they said
"we are not selected". OMG what service! Also a letter I sent
to Adelaide from Melbourne about 6 weeks ago still hasn't arrived. How about a Royal Commission on Australia Post.

Store LocationWaverley Gardens 3170

Last Thursday at 10am - not only were they shut but they
put the post box inside so it wasn't accessible.

Priscila L.Australia Post

I just called them and they said they were definitely open. Can you tell me the specific address of the post office?

CarolinaS

CarolinaS

Rude Male Staff At Local Branch

Store LocationColac
Adrienne

AdrienneCanberra 2600, ACT

So sad what Australia post has come to

Store LocationBelconnen
Eden Taylor

Eden TaylorNortheast, VIC

The service at our Yea Australia Post is amazing, such efficient and personal service that know you by name!

Fast, efficient, highly experienced and know what they’re doing.
I’ve always received my parcels in good condition and they go above and beyond to service our local community.
Even when they are busy I’ve always felt they are personal with their service

Store LocationYea
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, so glad you have a good time when you visit us :)

Priscila

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude people

I had once again a very rude person served me at the local post office. I don't go there that often but when I do they are always rude. I had wanted to send a parcel overseas, this lady behind the counter gave me some wrong info, causing doubt in my mind. I left , went home to make a call to double check I was correct, returned to the post office again to post my parcel. Nothing but time wasting staff work there.

Store LocationCraigmore SA
Emily Carter

Emily CarterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Require open on Saturday

Require open on Saturdays, shop to small, to many displays taking up floor space, with this virus it is hard to social distance. Longer ques as many people use post office. Pay bills posting arrivals.

Store LocationDromana

Coen

CoenTasmania

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I have Spent over 20 minutes on hold, on 4 seperate occasions over 2 days only to be connected to rude unhelpful staff who just simply couldn’t have been less interested in giving any customer service whatsoever.

ezi wash swt704North Queensland, QLD

Phone wait time??

Does Australia post really want people to use them? To use a 13 number which you have to pay for, and then expect you to wait more than 30minutes is just rude.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Did you manage to speak to someone? I can help here if you still have an enquiry. I know waiting on the phone can be annoying but were also online to assist our customers.

Priscila

Letters

Can i give less than one star? Send a letter 2 weeks ago Adelaide to Sydney and nothing arrived, but as long as we pay for stamps and letter post office is happy. Post try delivery what people pay you to deliver. Wouldn't use them again.

Scooter

ScooterSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Mail delivery bike destroying grass at letter box

Since the introduction of the new trikes for delivery my grass has a bad wear strip due to the postman being to lazy to stretch out and stay on the concrete path, might be time for nails in the grass to keep them on the path, when they get sick of repairing punctures.

Store LocationAll

Great job, as always :)

As soon as they received my parcel they let me know, and delivered the next day, which means I have it for the weekend. Never had a bad experience :) really impressed, especially with covid happening and them run off their feet!!

Honest51

Honest51Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive Slow unreliable post service

For over two years, I have received many letters with wrong address from my local inner city post office.

And the parcel never delivered to my house but left a card for me to pickup from the Post Office. It's difficult to pick up heavy large parcel and walked home for 20min without any transport.

I made a complaint to local post office.
The staff of post Office told me that the private contractor of post offices might be blame for the unreliable service.

Post office's tracking of the parcel is improving and easy with a computer.

The charge of Post Office for a ordinary letter is expensive.