Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Australia Post

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (166)

Denise
DeniseWimmera, VIC

Stawell Vic Post office opening hours cut.

Store LocationAustralia Post Office Stawell Vic
breeny007
breeny007Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Friendly & welcoming - Cannon Hill & Capalaba.

The staff and layouts of these two stores Cannon Hill and Capalaba make meant me want to keep coming back whereas the store at Carindale metropol, I don't want to visit. A combination of staff and the layout also the lack of parking, and how it is not the easiest place for me to get too.

Store LocationCapalaba

GraemeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aust Post Montmorency Victoria

Store LocationVictoria
Mel G.
Mel G.Hunter Region, NSW

Online and in-store services

Australia post has become such a necessity. The digital age has not really affected them. Their online APP is so helpful and actually very user friendly ⭐️⭐️

Store LocationWickham NSW

Shahin
Shahin

London court post office

Great people and fast and very friendly staff . I was in that office so many times, and I got very fast and accurate service.
Very happy.
Five star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Store LocationPerth.WA . London court
Austin Parry.
Austin Parry.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Friendly Service

Store LocationBrowns Plains 4118. Outlet I.D. No:- 414297.
GraemeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The staff was very rude. and does not like doing anything that brings them no money. will never ever go there again.

Store LocationMontmorency Victoria

Sorry
I forgot to say who the guilty lot were.
Aust post Montmorency Victoria 3094

Brooke B.
Brooke B.North Queensland, QLD

Never open

Open hours are 6am-5pm; they open when everyone is getting ready for work or already working and close at exactly the same time that everyone leaves work and would have time to conveniently acquire their parcels. On a Saturday you have 3 little hours between 9am and 12pm to wake up early, get ready to leave and probably still miss them anyway. Aus post is not open on a Sunday. So, you have to let your parcel cook in the car all day or take your lunchbreak to aus post and let your parcel cook for half the day.

Store LocationTownsville
Daisy C.
Daisy C.Perth, WA

Ocean Keys Post Office ,Perth Western Australia

Lovely staff who always go above and beyond to be friendly and helpful.
Saddens me they get so much customer abuse.

Store LocationOcean Keys, Perth WA

Feedback on Staff at Lakeside Shopping Centre, Joondalup WA

A review entirely based on customer service at Lakeside Shopping Centre, Joondalup WA. I have used the Post Office regularly since moving to the area 12 years ago. The staff there have been exceptional. They are polite, helpful and efficient at all times.

CjR
CjR

Fairly smooth most of the time

I generally have good service with auspost, everyone at my local office knows who I am, they know I get a lot of deliveries daily so we have nice banter. I get my deliveries at a good time, location probably helps. Driver tried to deliver my package to wrong address the other day and somehow auspost recognised this behind the scenes and booked for delivery to my actual address instead of send the package back which it was on its way to doing. I think they do a decent job considering the circumstances.

Stevo
Stevo

Disgraceful non caring compant

My deliveries are left on the driveway without ever knocking on my door even though express post. My third review without even a reply. Says it all doesn't it.

Store LocationExpress Post

Sioux V.
Sioux V.South East Queensland, QLD

Parcel pickups

Not only does my local postie not deliver a parcel, they don’t leave a “Sorry we missed you” card, even after being at the property all day and not a single attempt to deliver. And then weeks later I’ll get a final notice to collect item! Today my friend has sent me a message to tell me she got a notification my parcel was delivered, I’ve looked everywhere. No parcel, no pick up slip!!! When I go to collect said item, I’m told because my address doesn’t match what’s on the parcel but my name does they can’t release it without proper authority…IT’S ME!! Also today, I had a parcel delivered to my brother and they would not release the package to him because it has my name! Get better australia post!

Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery delay and inefficient customer service

I'm the owner of a small boutique, on November 2 I sent a parcel from Queensland to Victoria and it has not arrived yet. I have called to ask 4 times to know about the package, 3 times before they only told me the parcel was delayed. Only today a lady confirmed the parcel could arrive this week, but she is not sure, because is only two weeks late, when in fact it has been more than a month. If I don't call repeatedly, they don't bother to investigate or inquire about the package. Terrible service.

Store LocationAustralia Post Offices Bulimba, QLD
Tosmar Tforu.
Tosmar Tforu.

Don’t waist your Money on Express Potage

Store LocationLeura NSW

ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

Hey if your waiting for letter from Sydney to Queensland I've noticed it's moved a few times now it says at Alexandria does that mean it's going on a aeroplane because so close to airport

Cliff B.
Cliff B.

My best guess, this is their main sorting depo, being express most likely go to Sydney airport.

ptrochei1981
ptrochei1981asked
Domestic Express Post

If I'm waiting for a express letter from Sydney to Queensland it said on tracking delivery sent from erskineville then went to Sydney south then said in transit to Maryborough qld but then it said been transferred to Alexandria does that mean it's going on a plane to Queensland that's why it's at Alexandria

Krzysztof
Krzysztofasked
Australia Post International Postage

Hello parcel sent by ChinaPost only arrived I didn't get the package number AQ322326651CN, what happened to it or who was it deliverec to , whether it is a fraud or a thief

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives