Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

2.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (115)

Eden Taylor

Eden TaylorNortheast, VIC

The service at our Yea Australia Post is amazing, such efficient and personal service that know you by name!

Fast, efficient, highly experienced and know what they’re doing.
I’ve always received my parcels in good condition and they go above and beyond to service our local community.
Even when they are busy I’ve always felt they are personal with their service

Store LocationYea
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, so glad you have a good time when you visit us :)

Priscila

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude people

I had once again a very rude person served me at the local post office. I don't go there that often but when I do they are always rude. I had wanted to send a parcel overseas, this lady behind the counter gave me some wrong info, causing doubt in my mind. I left , went home to make a call to double check I was correct, returned to the post office again to post my parcel. Nothing but time wasting staff work there.

Store LocationCraigmore SA
Emily Carter

Emily CarterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Require open on Saturday

Require open on Saturdays, shop to small, to many displays taking up floor space, with this virus it is hard to social distance. Longer ques as many people use post office. Pay bills posting arrivals.

Store LocationDromana

Coen

CoenTasmania

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I have Spent over 20 minutes on hold, on 4 seperate occasions over 2 days only to be connected to rude unhelpful staff who just simply couldn’t have been less interested in giving any customer service whatsoever.

ezi wash swt704North Queensland, QLD

Phone wait time??

Does Australia post really want people to use them? To use a 13 number which you have to pay for, and then expect you to wait more than 30minutes is just rude.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Did you manage to speak to someone? I can help here if you still have an enquiry. I know waiting on the phone can be annoying but were also online to assist our customers.

Priscila

Letters

Can i give less than one star? Send a letter 2 weeks ago Adelaide to Sydney and nothing arrived, but as long as we pay for stamps and letter post office is happy. Post try delivery what people pay you to deliver. Wouldn't use them again.

Scooter

ScooterSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Mail delivery bike destroying grass at letter box

Since the introduction of the new trikes for delivery my grass has a bad wear strip due to the postman being to lazy to stretch out and stay on the concrete path, might be time for nails in the grass to keep them on the path, when they get sick of repairing punctures.

Store LocationAll

Great job, as always :)

As soon as they received my parcel they let me know, and delivered the next day, which means I have it for the weekend. Never had a bad experience :) really impressed, especially with covid happening and them run off their feet!!

Honest51

Honest51Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive Slow unreliable post service

For over two years, I have received many letters with wrong address from my local inner city post office.

And the parcel never delivered to my house but left a card for me to pickup from the Post Office. It's difficult to pick up heavy large parcel and walked home for 20min without any transport.

I made a complaint to local post office.
The staff of post Office told me that the private contractor of post offices might be blame for the unreliable service.

Post office's tracking of the parcel is improving and easy with a computer.

The charge of Post Office for a ordinary letter is expensive.

kodi Rogers

kodi RogersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy Delivery!

I ordered something online and when I got it, the post office decided to leave it outside in the rain getting completely Soaked. Very Unhappy, frustrated, upset, furious and irresponsible >:(

Store LocationTeige Hanley
Kylie 1968

Kylie 1968Albury

Corowa Post Shop

Excellent staff. Always there to assist you. Very experienced in their trade. Mail is always safe and secure. The shop is very user friendly. A pleaaure to do business with.

Store LocationCorowa NSW

Thanks Kylie :)

The most unprofessional and unreliable Australian company out there!

Always lazy to knock on my door and deliver the parcels, they just leave a delivery card to pick up later from local office... frustrating and very unprofessional, typical Au post. Also takes forever to arrive, not just now in covid 19 era but always. Probably the most unprofessional and unreliable Australian company out there 100%

gabrielolariu1976
gabrielolariu1976
David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and helpful service

The Post office at Churinga shopping centre was extremely helpful. They are efficient and service was brilliant. I live across the road and when I forgot my phone at the office they brought it back to me.Thank you so much for your help.

Store LocationChuringa Post office
Meu046

Meu046AU

Local post office staff

I live in Hervey Bay and my nearest AP office is in Urangan. The staff there are always very helpful and courteous, whilst they provide additional information on occassion that is beneficial to me as a pensioner.

Store LocationUrangan post office 4655 (Hervey Bay)
Senim

SenimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

Mt. Clear in Ballarat was very helpful, appreciated their positive attitude and helpful guide. Kind customer service, friendly staff and extended hours of service. The best post office in Ballarat

Store LocationMount Clear

Thanks Senim :)

Edge L.

Edge L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better in covid. Leave parcels at door and stop wasting everyones time.

aus post was much better in covid time without having to go to post office to pick up parcels. Posties constantly causing time wasting greif not leaving parcels at doors.

Store LocationCranbourne
DigitalPixxie

DigitalPixxieQueensland

One number for all post offices in Australia... what a joke

There was a delivery issue with an item coming from my internet service provider, where the item was accidentally addressed to my old address - not sure why - all I needed was to contact the suburb Post Office it was delivered in to see if it was dropped off there. One number for all AusPost offices. Probably the most useless call service I've ever had to deal with. Inputting tracking numbers is a joke.
How is there not an option to contact a local post office without having to go through all that rubbish, just for the automated services to tell you to go online and sort it out.
Absolute joke of a service. I'd give zero stars if it were possible.

Sohel

SohelSydney, NSW

Very quick service

Recently applied my son's passport, Bradbury post office processed then received the passport well before the expected date of delivery. The delivery postie came at the door to deliver the item. He didn't ask to sign I understand due to COVID-19 touch avoidance.

Store LocationBradbury NSW 2560
Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks, Sohel :). The child passport application itself is a mission. It's not an easy task to get all the supporting documents to process the application. Glad to know that everything went as per your expectation.

Eloise20

Eloise20Queensland

shocking customer service

Andrew

AndrewHunter Region, NSW

Depends where you go

I find the post office at Charlestown NSW is fantastic and always suggests the most economic means, whereas my local PO at Belmont, couldn’t care less and my post is always late with Belmont!?

Store LocationBelmont