Australia Post

Australia Post (page 3 of 7)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (121)

Dj Appolo Entertainment

Dj Appolo EntertainmentSydney, NSW

If I can give them less then 1 Star

I was waiting for my item nearly 6 days following the app showing its coming today 3 days didn’t change And the item already in the post office
Really bad

I’m still waiting to someone call me from 2 weeks
And till today nothing
That’s why you deserve less then 1 Star

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi, sorry to know you still have not received a response from us. However, I'm afraid that I am unable to provide much assistance here unless you are providing the details I have requested in my earlier post.

Regards
Ibne

Miss Alison Hughes

Miss Alison HughesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Top service - great staff.

I have a lot of interaction with Moruya NSW post office. The staff are excellent! Extremely helpful, and I believe the best service in the state. A pat on the back to all Moruya staff!

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerVictoria

Worst procedure ever

This is 21st century and their procedures to are obsolete.

Odd Timings of their offices. Expect people to take a day off to get things done.

Wake up Australia high time...... let us behave like a developed country .

Too bad, impolite, not respect Customer Services - East Perth Post office Shop

Very Bad Customer services, an Indian guy customer services staff, impolite, not friendly at all, intend to open my envelop to check what's inside my envelope postages, very disrespectful and bullying customers. Such bad Indian poor customer service staff. Not suggest to go to this East Perth Post office shop.

notjhappy

notjhappymelbourne

WTH is it with them?

Just opened a PO box, wanted my mail redirected from my old PO Box, offered free redirection only to find it was from residential address only, when contacted they advised if I wanted redirection from PO Box I would have to pay $60 - seriously I am a paying customer and treated like crap, in the end they offered to pay for the cost but I had to go and cancel and re apply even though the first application had the PO Box on it, they want to send the check to a residential address as they had concerns if they sent it to a PO Box it was not secure??? WTH

rusty

rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

West Gosford Post Office

We have a small post office run by a couple who nothing is to much trouble NO standing in line like bigger post offices they always ask how your days is and help you with parcels & making payments.they involve you in their day.Also our local postman gives 110% top service & we reward him with a cold drink on hot days!

Fad

FadPerth, WA

Amazing Customer Service

i was having issues with my passport application, the lady at the Perth business centre helped me out soo much i was able to get my passport lodged and received passport in just over a week, super helpful!! the postal manager there always helps me!!!

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service every time

Every time I go into my local Australia Post I am blown away with the service I receive. The team always go above and beyond for me and what I need done .

jonatham

jonathamPerth, WA

Not knowledgeable

This office is known in the area for being slow service and don't know many of the services they provide very well or at all.They have owned the buisness for a long period now and havnt improved

Juliet

JulietSydney, NSW

Margaret was great!

I spoke to Margaret on the phone and she helped me find where my package was! I was unsure of where the package was due to not being home to collect.

PhillipPerth, WA

Great Service

I really enjoy the service at Australia Post. The staff are generally friendly and accommodating and always have a smile on their face. Great Aussie Organisation, and reasonably priced for parcel delivery

sukhdeep M.

sukhdeep M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Passport Application - They will try their best to reject it.

They find ways not to accept passport applications. Body language is rude and customer service is ZERO. Not printed properly, signs not match etc ( even if it's a dot of a ink.

L C.

L C.

Poor domestic delivery service too AND one compliment.

Sunday RoseAnnMELBOURNE

False, Misleading and Australia Post Fraud - 41 days lost goods

Lazy, bad service

Went to pick up a parcel that had been redirected to the post office. The woman at the counter scanned the code, looked for 3 minutes and said it was too hard to find and she would call at her convenience. There was only one other customer in the shop at the time.

At a post office only open 9-5, that means Australia post expects me to leave work whenever their employee decided to do her job and get back to me!

nicky h.Canberra 2600, ACT

Bad service

This is really bad post office!
Just move to new suburb in Barton ( Canberra) and local post office is Kingston !

Went to processed the passport ! The Retail assistances really rude! And asked me to back and forward couple of time to finish the copy the document ! I’m sure post office can copy 1 paper of document offer to pay for 1 copy of document but no help ! Such a lazy sales assistant!Hopeless!

My name is Nicky
Email helownicky@gmail.com
You can contact me on 04522 18987

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Nicky, thanks for the details. I've contacted the Network Manager who looks after the operational standard of this post shop.

Ibne

JesseR

JesseRSouth East Queensland, QLD

The local Kiama post office has great staff, and delivery staff.
Always friendly, helpful, courteous and efficient. They handle all your needs in one place and have lots of extras you can buy in store.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jesse, glad to hear that this Post Office always exceeds your expectations.

Yvonne Merenda

Yvonne MerendaAU

Love my post office

Love the friendly service and availability of everything you need for posting parcels or mail including gifts and gift cards. Passport photos available plus banking facilities post office boxes make it easy to collect mail out of hours

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Yvonne :)

Jess Mills

Jess MillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waverley Gardens (Mulgrave Vic)

CatherineM

CatherineM

Great Community Spirit.

It's a pleasure to be able to say "Thank you" to the Personnel at Emerald Post Office, Victoria; the Postie who carefully delivers our mail on the Postie Bike come rain, hail or shine. The deliveries that are thoughtfully left in an appropriate place or a notification that we have something to collect, if no one's home and last but not least the front of house, counter staff who always have a smile and a welcome. I,m always confident in advice that I might require and nothing is ever too much trouble.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Wow thanks so much Catherine, kind words don't come by often but they are so appreciated!