Australia Post

Australia Post (page 3 of 3)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (58)

ChrisSouthern and Hills, SA

PO Box customers don’t have parcels held for 30 days as advertised

When a parcel is delivered to our PO Box address at the PO in Glenelg SA, a card is left in the box to pick up the parcel in the post office. The parcel held in the Office has a sticker on it with 3 dates, eg, ‘ CL (card left) 3/7/19, SC (second card) 10/7/19;RTS 17/7/19’. Australia post advertise that parcels are held for 30 days and include this promise on each renewal invoice for $120. As I was writing the Auspost customer service rang me in response to my 3rd formal complaint. The PO said that they must have put the wrong card in the P.O. Box and apologised. They didn’t tell the cus serv officer about the parcel stickers with 14 days. I await their follow up, the cust service officers are always friendly and polite.

Michael M.Australia Post

Reopen on Saturday

Hi team,

Can you please reopen on Saturday for the AustPost in Rockdale NSW

People are going to the location to find out it's closed on the Saturday

I know you are open early hours during the week for the parcel pickups, either have extended hours during the week or reopen on Saturday

Please refer to Google Reviews for AustPost Rockdale NSW if needed

Aust Post Albury - very poor service

Miral Ghadiyali

Miral GhadiyaliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very bad

Australia post at Marion road. They hire staff ,don’t give them proper training and customers have to suffer. In my case I have ask for express post for international and she gave me interstate once. As I am not familiar with this services I paid for it and filled the envelope. Once I took envelope to give her to send she said I gave you wrong one and I have to pay again. First envelope was just waste ...They need to speak and understand English properly . She was Chinese ..

Bee Jay

Bee Jaynewcastle

Morisset post office.Pc 2264

Most staff members who work for AusPost understand that good public relations are expected in their workplace. ie To behave in a professional, polite & courteous manner toward their customers.However, there are some people who do not adhere to this practice.My experience at this Post Office was far from good.It's difficult to understand why I was treated so poorly.I was a respectful customer who was just asking for help regarding a purchase I had made.The incident happened on the 23rd day of May 2019 at 4:15pm.This issue is totally unacceptable. Hopefully I can discuss this matter in detail with an AusPost official.

CHH

CHH

Doncaster Height LPO should be shut down - Disgusted, dishonest and helpless

Too many instances that the customer representatives do not even try to offer help, even worst that the attitudes were extremely poor and aggressive towards customer's questions.

There are numerous instances that the representative will hang up their phones and claim - no help can be offered can just go away!

There are many instances that parcel was sent but later returned back to original sender because they have input the wrong information - But with the same attitude not admitting any fault whatsoever!

We will need another courier company to serve our parcels - Will not pick AUS POST at Doncaster Height LPO for any parcel sending / receiving purely because of these dishonest and helpless people who are working there!

A123456788

A123456788Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brighton Post Office Melbourne and Australia Post - Dreadful

AnnueSydney

Can’t guarantee they’ll hold your parcell

Pedro

PedroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Info not correct

Website said open til 12 Easter Saturday. Drove all the way there to collect an urgent parcel . Nope closed for Easter. Had gone there earlier on receipt of text message advising of parcels arrival. Told not there!
Get your act together peeps

Sami M.Australia Post

Auspost didnt contacted me prior to deliver and my heavy monitor was left in the post office!

Auspost didnt contacted me prior to delivery. I already instructed online to leave on a safe place inside the corridor. I dont know if the driver did even reach my address and just left this heavy stuff in the post office! Now I have to collect it and carry myself! SO Where is the service? Can you re-deliver it? Im not gonna order from Centre Com again!

KelceePerth, WA

Changed opening times

The Hilton Post Office 6163 has changed hands, most businesses in this area collect their mail on the way to work. The new owner has taken it upon herself to open at 9am now rather than the 8.30 that the previous owners did. It is frustrating, you collect your mail come to work and then get an e-mail after 9am to say that there is mail. Why can't they open at 8.30 for businesses. They are also very disorganised, counter is always messy.

Yes South Street

Ivy

Ivy

So rude

The staff in the post office near my home is sooooo rude. They never smile, so rough on me and did not have any patience to explain. It seems like I made a huge mistake to them but I just want to come there for sending a parcel! What’s wrong with them?!It ruined my morning! At least please use someone younger, I dont want to say that, but most of the younger staff in your office are much nicer !

Lynette

LynettePerth, WA

Passport application seems to be luck of the draw with staff

Terrible

Australia Post telephone staff must be trained in being unhelpful.
Extended wait times on satellite phone are not appreciated ladies.
Nor are your non existent geography knowledge and inability to spell.
Manager at Katherine Post Office- have you ever heard the term customer service? Do you know what it means?
Even the call centre cannot get you to answer your phone.

mllllllll

mllllllll

Thai guy (philippino????) age around 30 working here is so rude n terrible

rich rich

rich richSydney, NSW

customer complaint

david

davidPerth, WA

Bad service at Melville post office

Have found the staff to be very abrupt and unprofessional on most visits and I would not recommend this outlet. Did not want to refund a 5kg satchel bag as it had a crease on one side after just purchasing and it did not fit my item. Had been advised it was the same size bag as the extra large express bags but were not. Also at Christmas time the lady behind the counter said I could not post my card to UK as I had Australian stamps on the card and I need to use UK stamps??? Untrained staff and would recommend one of the other local Australia Post stores for friendly trouble free package posting.

Australia P.Australia Post