Australia Post

Australia Post (page 3 of 3)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (44)
Honestreview2108

Honestreview2108Perth, WA

Amazing service. Helpful&Friendly Staff.

Love visiting the post office. Always well stocked with great items. Amazing staff, so friendly & personable. Also impressive they remember their customers. I go out of my way to shop at this post office..

Jim Watson

Jim Watson

Service Service Service

For many years Australia Post has been an afterthought. After moving to the country and doing most of my shopping online, I have become dependent on Australia Post Wonthaggi for post and parcel services. Great counter staff. Quick, friendly and knowledgeable. I actually enjoy going there

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gumdale Qld post office, the best!

The best Customer service, very helpful and they are always friendly and nice. I try to go to that post office every time even it is not the one of our area.

Services

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

passport service

David from the Australia Fair Post Office gave 100% care and excellent customer service when handling my passport application for my children. Could not speak highly enough of him. Thank you to him and his staff for being so helpful.

Australia P.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us Ryan, it's great to hear. We hope you have a great weekend.

~Sami

Jeremy T.

Jeremy T.asked

Australia Post

My mail arrived 3rd January to Perth. Its has been "awaiting clearance" since then. I understand things are slower these days but how long of a wait is considered normal?

Yoon Y.

Yoon Y.asked

Domestic Express Post

My express post parcel has been delayed. As I check it was processed at Brisbane Queensland. Please help my parcel was ship from VIC Melbourne to WA. Something is going wrong?
Tracking number 33FQJ275166401000965005

nicky18

nicky18asked

Domestic Express Post

Hi I am waiting on a package sent express on the 8th January from WA to NSW. That is 2 weeks now and the tracking still states that it is delayed and waiting for processing. How can it be lost in the system for 2 weeks when it was express post. I’ve checked my address with the sender plus I confirmed that they have placed their address on the return side. It is a very important package and it appears AUST POST has lost it. What could be holding it up or have you guys actually lost my parcel?

Karina
Karina

Sometimes they hold them hostage at the original post office for no particular reason. Try there.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives