Australia Post

Australia Post (page 4 of 7)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (121)

Kar Chan W.

Kar Chan W.

friendly helpful customer service East Perth P O

Thx to to current friendly helpful counter for prompt service and info which has improved so much from the past. Well done aussie post,! Free 10min car parking on site for customers is gr8.

GurtoMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service

Where I live in Wauchope NSW the post office is absolutely great. The staff here are so friendly, professional & just willing to do whatever is needed to help you! Awesome service!! Thanks heaps Wauchope PO. But truly, I've always had good experiences within Australian POs I've visited within my lifetime. So Thanks for always being friendly & doing a great service, cheers....

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review I'm glad everytime you visit us it's a good visit :)

Gurto

Credit where credit is due Priscilla.... honestly, all Post Offices are great!!!

Raphael H.

Raphael H.Sydney, NSW

Extremely rude worker at Petersham LPO

Ive made a formal complaint for harassment against the senior worker from Petersham LPO to Australia Post.
Id also recommend anyone to record a video of his behaviour on the phone whenever you go there to pick-up a parcel.
His attitude is unacceptable in Australia.
If he cannot do his job properly, it is time to resign and move on.

Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

If their lack of efficacy wasn't enough. Rude and abrupt service is the cherry

So many times, they can't find my package only to have to look it up on the system, find out THEY have it, then have a relook. They're disorganised, clumsy and unprofessional. There is solid reason why they have no accolades on their manky worn-out brick walls. I have better things to do then wait around for you to do your job. For anyone going through ChirnPark PO, save your time. Go private delivery, trust me.

Paula Cook

Paula CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bribie Island Post Shop

This place has the happiest, friendliest down to Earth staff whom really know their customer service and products.
Always helpful to assist and get you the best price for your postal needs.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Naw that's lovely Paula! I'd love to get this compliment passed onto their manager so they're recognised for this. I'll need some details from you to do this so please reply to my private message.

C J.

C J.Sydney, NSW

The customer service officer was rude and unhelpful yelled at me, the delivery man left the wrong collection card

I traveled over 1 hour to the wrong post office the customer service officer yelled at me telling me I was at the wrong place Terrible service from the front counter and delivery man who left the wrong slip address in my mail

Hong shi Wu

Hong shi Wu

This is the perfect

I like Australian post Office , its convenience, They are friendly and Usefully . I have to go to Australian post office every month because I have to pay my bill and Post some Something sometimes.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Hong, thanks for visiting us for your bills and mailing services :)

Pookie225

Pookie225Perth, WA

Secret Harbour Worst Post Office Ever

Ritu C.

Ritu C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless rude most unfriendly staff with no customer service skills

Shaneo

ShaneoFar North Queensland, QLD

Great survey to participate in.

All of my customer experiences at my local Australia Post office have been nothing but professional, convenient and essential. The staff are always very helpful with every aspect, also very knowledgeable with all of my postage needs. An integral part of the community.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review, I'm glad that everytime you visit us has been a good experience.

Dr W.

Dr W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Took way too long in line to collect parcel only to be rejected because it was apparently supposed to deliver to my home instead of there, so I went back to my car and then decided ask them to check anyways incase it has been delivered, and again had to wait another 30 minutes just to get a small parcel I should of gotten first time, that's an hour of my life wasted.

Henri

HenriMid North Coast, NSW

Our Post office is the best

My young 3yr old saw a remote dinosaur for sale at our local Post Office when I was there last and each time we visited the Post Office he would comment on it and look at it, so I decided to buy one for him for Xmas, when I went in without him to get it they were all gone, the lass behind the counter asked me for my name and phone number and said she would try to get one for me surely someone would still have one in stock. Two days later I got a Phone call from them and I purchased it, great result, thank you, they are always so friendly and helpful.

valued customer Jo

valued customer JoRichmond-Tweed, NSW

BANGALOW PO - public shaming

30CustomerSydney, NSW

Double Bay P.O. NSW incapable of sorting mail correctly. Ongoing issue.

We have an ongoing problem with mail directed to our large and very expensive PO box - held for 30 + yrs. Wrong mail, missing mail: constantly. Many important documents have not been delivered. Complaints in person at branch and via call centre have been unheeded, matter STILL unresolved. Called complaint line today. Have been promised a follow-up call - and action - from Area Manager. We shall see....

30Customer

Unfortunately the same issue is recurring. For about 3 months, we received all incoming mail, but - YET AGAIN - we are not receiving all posted official mail. I await your personal follow-up. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Local Potts Point NSW post office

I have been using this PO for over 30 years.. I have always found the staff very helpful
I frequently am away from the city and they always hold my mail.
It is a very busy office and I am sure the staff do not always get treated with kindness, people can be very demanding

Alysson

AlyssonSydney, NSW

Lack of service

My parcels don't come on time and I have most of the time to pick up the parcel from the post office. Needs a lot of improvement. Not happy at all.

JJ L.

JJ L.

Real bad service.

Heather

HeatherCentral, SA

Australia Post Lyndoch

You are lucky if you get your mail before they send it back, will have a conversation in front of you amongst each other while you are waiting to be served and have no regard for your time or needs. They do NOT deserve a franchise.

Ella

EllaSydney, NSW

Great service every time

The staff at Australia Post Greenacre have always been friendly and easy to deal with. Even when the Post Office is full of people, they manage to do their work quickly and efficiently.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's amazing to hear Ella, I'd like to get this passed onto their manager if that's okay with you? Positive vibes should be shared around :)

QUYNH THI NHU NGUYEN

QUYNH THI NHU NGUYENPerth, WA

Poor manners and rude attitude at Coolbellup post office