Australia Post

Australia Post (page 7 of 7)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (123)

Gabriel

GabrielPerth, WA

Good services, good staff and poor trading hours

Good services, good staff and poor trading hours. I was hoping it could be opening earlier. The Armadale office opens only 9 am which doesn't help much. Eventually it is not all other offices.

passport service

David from the Australia Fair Post Office gave 100% care and excellent customer service when handling my passport application for my children. Could not speak highly enough of him. Thank you to him and his staff for being so helpful.

Australia P.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us Ryan, it's great to hear. We hope you have a great weekend.

~Sami

david

davidPerth, WA

Bad service at Melville post office

Have found the staff to be very abrupt and unprofessional on most visits and I would not recommend this outlet. Did not want to refund a 5kg satchel bag as it had a crease on one side after just purchasing and it did not fit my item. Had been advised it was the same size bag as the extra large express bags but were not. Also at Christmas time the lady behind the counter said I could not post my card to UK as I had Australian stamps on the card and I need to use UK stamps??? Untrained staff and would recommend one of the other local Australia Post stores for friendly trouble free package posting.

Services

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Mark

Markasked

Australia Post International Postage

Hi! I'm receiving a parcel from Canada to Australia ( CC214979693CA ) it's been "Cleared and awaiting international departure VANCOUVER (CA)" since December 28th. Could i please get an estimation of when my parcel will arrive?
Regards, Mark

Jessica Thornton

Jessica Thorntonasked

Australia Post International Postage

Hi can you tell me how long it should be until you expect me to receive my parcel - tracking number ET153504935AU, I understand because of the pandemic flights are a bit of a mess but just wondering how much longer it will say Processed by air carrier for :)

Fidelity Books

Fidelity Booksasked

eParcel

We created a long list of items. Printed labels but then a new worker clicked "assign" instead of "despatch"
Now when we try to click despatch it says nothing to be despatched.
What happened???