Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
arif s.

arif s.

Not good

Never use post office, they never deliver on time. I send an items on express post, it never arrived on time. they charge for express but the end of the day, the time deliver as normal

Ibne F.Australia Post
mrspamsam1

mrspamsam1South East Queensland, QLD

Aussie Post

Australia post has changed extremely over the years. It is now a proper news agency and gift shop as well as a post office. What a good idea! My local office at Orion, Springfield Lakes, has a wide range of unusual gifts not always available in other stores. The postal service is efficient as well, and the staff give little suggestions that help me when Im sending mail overseas or interstate. Keep up the good work! You are a real Aussie icon!

Store LocationOrion, Springfield Lakes, Queensland
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review mrspamsam, I'm glad your local Post Office are able to accommodate to whatever services you need for gifts or sending :)

Priscila

Blue CowGarran 2605, ACT

Australia Post LPO Garran, ACT, Hopeless and Incompetent!

Store LocationAustralia Post LPO Garran, ACT, 2605
Services

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Sharnae W.

Sharnae W.asked

Australia Post

What time do deliveries stop being made? Do you know when my package will arrive?
LO005971104AU

Matthew B.

Matthew B.asked

My tracking number is R229016026104833006120903

Its been 2 weeks and it has no been delivered yet, can someone please help me to ask au post to delivery it thankyou

Pal

Palasked

International Express

Hi! My mum sent me a parcel from Spain via express Spanish Post the 5th of October, and it arrived in Sydney the 8th but it’s been in awaiting customs clearance since then (the scan has been updated everyday). How long do you think it will take to be delivered to me?? It only contains baby clothes as I’m expecting a baby in just 4 weeks, so I really hope it arrives before that. The tracking no. is 4130003542033367

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives