Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Australia Post

Scott
Scott

Why does express post exist?

Where does Australia post get off charging people in WA the same price for express post when the package NEVER arrives the same week.

This time my parcel was sent from Melbourne Tuesday, was supposed to arrive today but it didn't, I knew it wouldn't. It well be Monday at best.

What a joke, I want my money back. Years worth.

David Clarke
David Clarke

Undelivered parcel

I've been waiting for a parcel from Melbourne for my car it's a important part and was told during the week and on Thursday it would be delivered today the 20th of may and then received a text today its going back to sender note my car has been off the road for 6 weeks it should've been ready this week but still nothing

R343062032863563 this is the tracking code for the parcel I need it sent out urgently if not I'm giving a bad review if a supervisor or manager I could talk to would be great

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Poor service

My blood is boiling!!!!
I have been sitting at home waiting for delivery and get an email saying they couldn't deliver! Didn't even ring the door bell!!! I paid to get it delivered as I couldn't get it and now I'm supposed to find a way to collect it from the post office or loose it. Auspost take some responsibility!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Alex
AlexPerth, WA

How would you classify an EXPRESS SERVICE take has so far taken UNBELIEVEABLES 3 days ? what does EXPRESS EVEN MEAN?

Posted an Item on 09/05/2022 at 16:37 in Melbourne , near the airport ( post office ) branch.. The envelop contained a signed document that i needed in Perth ASAP... I'll come back tomorrow, from

Samuel
SamuelSydney, NSW

Constant Parcel Delays , No staff at Australian Post feels liable

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Incompetent and Embarrassment as our National Mail Carrier.

Velcro E.
Velcro E.Perth, WA

Pay for Express postage & it takes longer than normal!

Paid for express postage, was due to arrive in Western Australia today, when I track it its been sitting in a nsw processing facility for 4 days with no movement. Express postage is a scam here in Australia it wont do anything. Absolute joke of a postage service.

builtbywizardsracedbymad
builtbywizardsracedbymad

Very hit n miss.

It’s like a lucky dip. You might get your package. U might not. They often damage your goods. Leave on the street. Just for the record that’s not a safe and secure location

Peeved
PeevedEidsvold

Absalute joke

Pathetic when over seas items show up before somthing 300km away 3 weeks still waiting keep changeing the arrival date should be embarrassed to say you work with Australia post ,

Jam N.
Jam N.

Horrible service

Tracking still shows it sitting in kelmescott and this is suppose to be express post. Call the number and finally when I was able to persuade the stu*id self service system that I want to speak to a customer service person I still had to wait for an hour on the phone to speak to someone.

Lxz
LxzSydney, NSW

took 2 weeks to receive express delivery from nsw to nsw

this must be a joke, paid extra for express shipping and waited for 2+ weeks to get my parcel shipped from NSW to NSW, still have not received my stuff. Called customer service and asked me to wait for another 15 business days. rediculous.

Paul h.
Paul h.South East Queensland, QLD

Assume stolen by Oz Post.

Chrissi
ChrissiPerth, WA

Unhappy Customer

I was actually stupid to think I could give you guys a five star review yesterday as a couple of your posties had the decency to deliver to my door! Today I was home all day and THREE parcels were not delivered to my door. No effort whatsoever they just left a card!!! They have easy access plus an intercom right in front of my letterbox!!!!!!!! No effort at all!!!
I’ve been very sick now I have to find someone to pick them up from the post office. Your posties are ripping off so many customers when they pay good money for delivery fees and they are taking the p#%%. Shame on you!!!!!

Delivery TimeLate
Paul B.
Paul B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely, ridiculously terrible

The Australia post website says it takes 7 to 12 working days to deliver to Ireland by express international. I posted some legal documents 5 weeks ago and still no sign of it. According to the tracking it has taken 6 flights but it doesn't say from where to where. When I called them to try to get more info. the call centre staff know even less. If you lodge a "query" they say it takes their investigation team 10 days to respond. (about the time it should take the item to be delivered). The investigation team haven't yet responded and I'm on day 13!
Resent items via DHL and it took 5 days.
Australia post seems to be a company that sets itself very low standards and then consistently fails to meet them.

sav
sav

Very bad service to overseas

I parcel my Courier 14 days before still its in sydney, and post office told me it will reach to destination in 9-16 days. Australia post is worse than anything else. Government should banned and privatised the business

Delivery TimeLate