Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.1

Jes

JesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 weeks later for express shipment

I had a parcel send off from the UK to Aus on the 18th July didn’t arrive until the 8th October...
I ring after paying $120 shipping to be told it’s Covid nothing we can do to see where you paced last was.
When it did arrive wasn’t asked to show ID - was pretty disappointed.
They have been consistently bad and would use and would use DHL or courier fast over theM anyday..

Jack19

Jack19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst and most lazy service ever with only bogans working!

Worst postage service I have ever used! They were bad before the whole virus and now they are just horrendous. These stupid lazy idiots working there can barely deliver a package within timeframe IF THEY DON’T LOSE IT. They can’t even get a package from within the same state delivered in under 5 DAYS. I beg of you to use DHL or FedEx.

Christy W.

Christy W.Western Australia

Useless Service!!

Absolutely don't understand they want to provide the redirection service when they cannot fulfill it.
Lodge the redirection once the parcel been sent, call on the 19th and got told that it will be delivered no later than 22nd, but just check the status and it been sent back to the sender bacause the driver cannot deliver the parcel.
What a joke! What's the point for me to lodge the redirect? Wasting my time!!!

CraigVictoria

The worst postal service I have ever seen

El.H.

El.H.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service

They stuff up and lose half of a delivery and then have the audacity to have attitude, treating the everyday Australian like a piece of s***, just because we want to receive the items we paid for?!
And don't even get me started on their idea of phone "customer service", none of the people I have ever spoken to had any interest in doing a good job or helping to find a solution, they act like you're a pest because you're calling about a problem they have created.

Delivery TimeLate

eParcel rubbish

I'm a sender. I send about 8000 parcels a year using australia post my review of them is not great at all. They recalculate shipments at whatever rate they want and they will deliver parcels slowly however it suits them, no insurance offered, lost or delayed items are not compensated. And if you pay for insurance per parcel it costs you an arm and a leg and if you get a parcel lost they will only reimburse the cost price for the parcel. I am moving away from them and using sendle.

henry e

I already have spoken to them and they said the existing is the best they can offer and cannot help me.

Australian domestic - one month so far from sa to vic and still not being processed.

R54104204556448426It International postage is quicker and more efficient than Australia Post Domestic! This virus is world wide so why are other countries postal so much more reliable than our system???

kellie
kellie

Using Australia post is similar to gambling! You don't know whether your items will be lost or delivered to the wrong address.

NakitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delays, missing items and general poor service

Michael M.Australia Post

absolutely useless

Absolutely useless service. Constantly sending my parcels to the wrong address. They can't comprehend that there is more than 1 street with the same name. When putting in an investigation they automatically close it because item is scanned as delivered even though it was scanned in at the wrong suburb. what a joke. Have lost so many parcels and so much money!! refuse to compensate. dont use this company! even with a tracking they dont care.

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Parcel looked like something the cat dragged in

Delays are understandable during this time but when you have to pick your EXPRESS package up over 2 weeks later (that's coming from within your own state) at the post office after there has been no attempted delivery, and it’s handed to you looking like it’s been thrown under a bus in the pouring rain, that’s another story. My parcel was water damaged and mangled and actually had mold growing on it. The only thing your drivers are delivering are boxes of incompetence. You can’t blame COVID for this disgraceful handling of someone else’s property.

Brent Andrew

Brent AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost mail

Australia Post losers how much mail ? I know more than you can count I have just got 10 parcels from the mail person how knows me and used to deliver my mail at the old address. I have a redirection in place but redirection don’t work with Australia Post. They don’t remember we’re to send your mail. Think that’s bad they have lost more packages. We will give you $100.00 for compensation not even 1/2 do they pay back. Australia Post is not what it use to be another Gov dept that is being wasted destroyed by the government incompetency. here are the mail that was being lost today.

Shipping TypeInternational
Jeshua P.

Jeshua P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless

I waited over 7 days for an express package to be delivered from QL to Melbourne, it constantly said it was going to arrive today, over and over again for multiple days, I waited for the package to arrive, each time disappointing me, I got so fed up that I decided to cancel my delivery and get it sent back, I wasn't able to get my refund until 2 months later because that is how long it took them to send it back lol... Poor customer service, bunch of useless sacks of crap.

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic customer service

Order something online within the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne 4 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. Tracking shows the parcel moving between four different depots every week. I raised tickets for investigation, no one responds. Phoned customer service help line which are totally useless and dont do anything. They are using COVID as an excuse, but why move parcels between depots? Customer service people can still work from home to answer queries. It is pathetic customer service

Luke W.

Luke W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgraceful.

Cindy

Cindy

I would even give one star

Your people deliver to wrong address multiple time. One hour on hole then they just disconnected me. We pay a lot for postage and the services are the worst nothing is worse then Australian post not even corona virus is as bad a aus post shame on aus post your not Australian I hate you soo frickin much

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Fragile parcel damaged

If Australia Post treat all mail the way they treat parcels labelled fragile then goodness help us!

Glass items enclosed in this box that’s clearly marked Fragile !

The item took almost 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and this is the way it was received!

Delivery TimeLate
Shirley

Hi there , do you have an email address that I can send photos to please. Thank you

T JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic

T J

You're very quick on the trigger to reply publicly to bad feedback but not so quick to follow through. Still waiting.

Elvin

ElvinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Should change name to Australia Lost instead, what a shame

Such a shameful operation, lazy and dishonest, numerous time parcel just go missing, when they manage to get the parcel to the other end, driver simply doesn't want to do their job. Countless time my customer report no attempt of delivery and then force customer to pick up.

Poor services

I just laugh at this company.The place I ordered is 30km away from me and I waited 6 days for my order to arrive.
What a poor services, great work auspost

SarzMelb