Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

3.4

Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

NEVER AGAIN

Bought phone from Auspost. NO RETURN policy which isn't stated on the product page. Took 9 days to get here. I bought products from Amazon on the same night and they arrived 2 days later. I will never buy from Auspost again.

John

JohnAU

WARNING - DO NOT USE

It took 5 weeks, more than 10 phone calls & over 15 emails to get my parcel forwarded from the shopmate USA warehouse, minus some of the items which they removed, even though MSDS had listed safe for air freight. Complete incompetence & excuses over & over again, blaming it on pandemic. I've since changed to a different forwarding service who has their warehouse in the same city & had no issues whatsoever, fast turnaround time, at a far cheaper rate.

Bryan

BryanSydney, NSW

Great fast service and communication.

The Package arrived on time and in very good condition. Accurate tracking information was provided and I received good communication from Aus Post about delivery of package and where to Collect it from.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks Bryan for this 5 star review :)

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Quick and arrived in good condition

On the Australia Post webpage, it had said that there would be up to 5 days of delay. I received mine in 1 business day, it was fast and arrived in good condition

Ibne F.Australia Post

Very good majority of time

The tracking system and website is very organised and impeccable but at times the post can take a very long time. The app is also overly good in the way it is layer out

Thanks Lark :)

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

International EXPRESS - stayed in AU for two weeks.

Sent a parcel from Adelaide to US via International EXPRESS. Package stayed in Australia for two weeks. The package was initially sitting in Adelaide for three days - there is no lockdown here so what’s the holdup? (I sent the package on a Monday). It took a total of 3 weeks to reach the destination.

My friend from said destination (US) sent me a package to Adelaide via USPS and Couriersplease. It took ONE WEEK to arrive.

Bottom line. Australia post is embarrassing and expensive. I’ll never use it again, knowing I can use alternatives like DHL that are reliable and efficient.

cess g.

cess g.

All our parcels were delivered safely and in good condition despite recent world event. Thank you

The packages arrived as expected and I got the tracking info beforehand. I really appreciate the updates when I check the tracking number and received our parcels in good condition all the time

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome cess, it's the little things in life that really help us through this crazy year.

Vicki

VickiPerth, WA

eParcel is a great way to send parcels!

Delivery was timely and it is such a convenient way to send and receive parcels. The product always arrives in good condition and I am informed by the tracking service of when to expect the parcel. Australia Post can be trusted to delivery mail and packages safely and in a timely manner.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Vicki :) hope you had a sweet weekend!

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Medical prescription? They don't care

I had a medical prescription sent by registered post to my residence in Burleigh but ended up 1900km away. I registered an enquiry and I believe that Australia post has targeted my delivery for 'go slow' which is why it ended up in the Atherton tablelands, I've since been advised it will take 5 days, today being the fifth day but I'm still waiting and being fed drivel from my enquiries. I would not entrust this organisation to deliver ANYTHING of importance. Their service is disgusting. I've made a complaint to the ombudsman, but they can't do much. Privatise this dismal organisation at once!

Quick and professional

My packages I had ordered arrived within twenty four hours (express post) from across the country to my rural address during Covid times. I was very impressed as other couriers are often a lot slower.

That's awesome Patrick!

Vivien

VivienNewcastle

Great Service - Much Better Than Expected

Several packages have arrived quicker than originally stated. Txt messages have kept me informed all the way which is much appreciated. Staff at local Australia Post Office - Tea Gardens - go out of their way to be helpful eg carrying packages to my vehicle, always cheerful and friendly. The whole experience is a winner, I cant fault it.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Vivien, it means so much to us :)

Kerry

KerryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent service

the package arrived earlier than expected due to covid19 in Vic in excellent condition. The tracking information was accurate and very helpful easy to use . the courier driver was great

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Kerry! Isn't it great when things come earlier than expected!!

MichelleMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful Customer

My first major foray into online shopping, due to lockdown. After ordering from many different suppliers and locations, my postie delivered everything with great care ( and astonishment as I never received much mail before ). Yes, things took longer than expected, SOMETIMES, but overall I am very satisfied with the personal but professional service from my mailman and my local post office. They too, should be acknowledged for their exemplary efforts during these anxious times.

Hi Michelle,

I had to share your review with the rest of my team to give them a smile, we're all in Melbourne so any positivity we can get really helps. Glad your first online shop experience was good, here's to many more :)

MichelleM

Wish I could thank you more and hope you all get a pay rise!

Amen :)

Matteus

Matteus

Got more than expected

Words are short for these guys.
Delivered earlier than expected. Tracking number was provided but didn't got chance to track as it was delivered before I check status.
Keep it up guys

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Matteus, your positive review really helps my day! :)

Debi Slinger

Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing the best they can in Covid-19 times

Ive had a number of parcels sent to me and with their tracking ability, I know how far they are away. That keeps my anxiety at bay, knwung they are held up in processing or even with the postal delivery person. It's a challenging time with Covid-19 and Australia Post are doing their best to get the job done without comprising the health of their staff.

Delivery TimeLate
Priscila L.Australia Post

*tear* that means a lot Debi, thank you for taking the time to leave us this compliment. These times are tough, especially for those in Melbourne but we're getting there!!

Les MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorest service of a Government owned company

In recent times not one of the items we have ordered on the internet have arrived within a reasonable period. Often the expected delivery date is past and then advice that the package has been delayed . The excuse used is due to Covid which is a copout. A most inefficient organisation with its Management receiving massive salaries and bonuses.

Thilini

ThiliniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

I received few of parcels during past 2,3 months. The service was appreciated.. it was not delayed although I expected.. I got most of my parcels during the given period. This is such a appreciable service even in pandemic situation.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review! It's hard times but we're working hard and getting there!! :)

parminder189

parminder189Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing

Accurate time and tracking most of the time, in COVID they are busy as everyone know about that but they still trying to deliver on time moreover they mention already it could take few days extra.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps through these busy times!

Reg Anderson

Reg AndersonVictoria

Great work Australia Post

I have to hand it to the workers in Australia Post. Our Posty is fabulous, friendly, informative and just a really nice fella. I am ashamed of the CEO who takes a pay rise while the workers work short staffed and struggle.
I just want to say thank you to the staff on the ground who hold the rest of Australia Post up.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, that's so sweet! If you would like me to pass it onto their manager please send me a private message with your email and phone number :)

Aimi R.

Aimi R.Sydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

The package is unexpectedly so fast. i send my postage on Friday and the next Tuesday it already in the hand of my friends in Malaysia. The condition of the postage also good. I'm so happy with the delivery. time and the condition of my package. I supplied with as much as information so my friends does not have a problem with tax or any other charges upon receiving perhaps. but it is actually all thanks to the officers at Randwick Mall Austpost as they reminds me to supply all the informations that going to be helpful.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, brings a smile to my face!!