Australia Post

Australia Post (page 2 of 493)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.7

9,848 reviews

David

David

Australia Post Delivery Pathetic (O/S quicker)

Is this where I come to get a reply?

I sent a package on 1 Oct. Tracking number LCE202593701000650802. It moved from Penrith, NSW to Sydney, NSW on 2 oct and has not moved since. I lodged an enquiry on 9 October and have updated it 3 times. No response of any sort from Aus Post. I am very concerned that a very expensive package has been lost by AusPost and the complete lack of any response is doing little to make me think otherwise. The receiver has confirmed other parcels have made it to them that were sent from NSW on the same day, so I are no longer convinced the delay is due to Covid and believe my parcel is lost. Can someone, for the love of Jesus, please get back to me and chase up where the hell my package is.

melvin.pramode

melvin.pramodeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delays

Is my package even going to arrive? I ordered on 2nd October, it's still in the 'Melbourne Facility'. It's been 17 days, and it has not left the facility yet :/

Edit:
Reached after 22 days

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

cess g.

cess g.

All our parcels were delivered safely and in good condition despite recent world event. Thank you

The packages arrived as expected and I got the tracking info beforehand. I really appreciate the updates when I check the tracking number and received our parcels in good condition all the time

Shipping TypeInternational
Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome cess, it's the little things in life that really help us through this crazy year.

Eleni K.

Eleni K.Victoria

Worst postage service I’ve ever had

I've ordered a parcel and clearly written delivery instructions to leave it in a safe place at my door. Happened twice now where they leave a slip and take it to the post office. Wasting my freaking time with their ridiculous opening hours—- when people work during a pandemic or god forbid don’t want to leave the house when unnecessary it’s near impossible to pick up. Absolutely ridiculous. Rang customer service to get it redelivered but the idiot told me it wasn’t an option because they are busy. You’ve got one freaking job, absolutely pathetic.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Vicki

VickiPerth, WA

eParcel is a great way to send parcels!

Delivery was timely and it is such a convenient way to send and receive parcels. The product always arrives in good condition and I am informed by the tracking service of when to expect the parcel. Australia Post can be trusted to delivery mail and packages safely and in a timely manner.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Vicki :) hope you had a sweet weekend!

CraigVictoria

The worst postal service I have ever seen

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Medical prescription? They don't care

I had a medical prescription sent by registered post to my residence in Burleigh but ended up 1900km away. I registered an enquiry and I believe that Australia post has targeted my delivery for 'go slow' which is why it ended up in the Atherton tablelands, I've since been advised it will take 5 days, today being the fifth day but I'm still waiting and being fed drivel from my enquiries. I would not entrust this organisation to deliver ANYTHING of importance. Their service is disgusting. I've made a complaint to the ombudsman, but they can't do much. Privatise this dismal organisation at once!

Joe Cool

Joe CoolSydney, NSW

They Don't Care

Arrived back at work and found the four postcards that I sent had not arrived yet. I rang Australia Post and wondered what happened to them. The person seemed so disinterested giving me the coronavirus caused the delay excuse, there is no way to track these and just wait and see if they turn up.

Quick and professional

My packages I had ordered arrived within twenty four hours (express post) from across the country to my rural address during Covid times. I was very impressed as other couriers are often a lot slower.

That's awesome Patrick!

Vivien

VivienNewcastle

Great Service - Much Better Than Expected

Several packages have arrived quicker than originally stated. Txt messages have kept me informed all the way which is much appreciated. Staff at local Australia Post Office - Tea Gardens - go out of their way to be helpful eg carrying packages to my vehicle, always cheerful and friendly. The whole experience is a winner, I cant fault it.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Vivien, it means so much to us :)

I do not recommend Australia Post

I sent an item to a customer and after two weeks, tracking showed that it was "Delivered". But the customer contacted me and said she didn't receive it. So I had to contact Australia Post. According to the tracking information, my customer and I thought that the item had been delivered to a wrong address. Australia Post was not sure how long it might take them to solve this issue. So, I sent that item again to my customer. Later, Australia Post had emailed me saying that they would deliver that lost item to my customer. It means that had not delivered it before but they had marked it as "delivered". This was so time consuming and I lost my money. They did not even want to say sorry to me. I used to like Australia Post but not anymore.

Buddhika
Buddhika
Ibne F.Australia Post
El.H.

El.H.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service

They stuff up and lose half of a delivery and then have the audacity to have attitude, treating the everyday Australian like a piece of s***, just because we want to receive the items we paid for?!
And don't even get me started on their idea of phone "customer service", none of the people I have ever spoken to had any interest in doing a good job or helping to find a solution, they act like you're a pest because you're calling about a problem they have created.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Kerry

KerryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent service

the package arrived earlier than expected due to covid19 in Vic in excellent condition. The tracking information was accurate and very helpful easy to use . the courier driver was great

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Kerry! Isn't it great when things come earlier than expected!!

MichelleMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful Customer

My first major foray into online shopping, due to lockdown. After ordering from many different suppliers and locations, my postie delivered everything with great care ( and astonishment as I never received much mail before ). Yes, things took longer than expected, SOMETIMES, but overall I am very satisfied with the personal but professional service from my mailman and my local post office. They too, should be acknowledged for their exemplary efforts during these anxious times.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Hi Michelle,

I had to share your review with the rest of my team to give them a smile, we're all in Melbourne so any positivity we can get really helps. Glad your first online shop experience was good, here's to many more :)

MichelleM

Wish I could thank you more and hope you all get a pay rise!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Amen :)

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Literally the worst shipping company

On several occasion's I have had packages go through Australia post. My most recent package has sat in the Australia post warehouse for just about 4 days, just sitting there. Online updates and tracking is ridiculous and unreliable. I have ordered items from New Zealand to Australia through DHL and received it in two business days. I order one item of large value and it just sits in the warehouse. I ordered the item a week ago and Australia Post just won't ship it. Customer service is basically useless. I would prefer any other delivery service as Australia post are shameful and useless. Don't waste your time.

Thomas Anderson

EDIT: The post office then 'Mis sorted' my parcel from the post office an hour away from my home in qld all the way to SYDNEY. Nearly a further 3 days till its expected to arrive. waste of my time.

Thomas Anderson

still havent gotten it xx

Eden Taylor

Eden TaylorNortheast, VIC

The service at our Yea Australia Post is amazing, such efficient and personal service that know you by name!

Fast, efficient, highly experienced and know what they’re doing.
I’ve always received my parcels in good condition and they go above and beyond to service our local community.
Even when they are busy I’ve always felt they are personal with their service

Store LocationYea
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, so glad you have a good time when you visit us :)

Matteus

Matteus

Got more than expected

Words are short for these guys.
Delivered earlier than expected. Tracking number was provided but didn't got chance to track as it was delivered before I check status.
Keep it up guys

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Matteus, your positive review really helps my day! :)

Debi Slinger

Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing the best they can in Covid-19 times

Ive had a number of parcels sent to me and with their tracking ability, I know how far they are away. That keeps my anxiety at bay, knwung they are held up in processing or even with the postal delivery person. It's a challenging time with Covid-19 and Australia Post are doing their best to get the job done without comprising the health of their staff.

Delivery TimeLate
Priscila L.Australia Post

*tear* that means a lot Debi, thank you for taking the time to leave us this compliment. These times are tough, especially for those in Melbourne but we're getting there!!

Tim VoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is taking ages to be delivered.

My parcel was held 1 week in Melbourne facility, and another week in another Melbourne facility. Then, the latest update is: "Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" staying there since 03/10/2020.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Hi Priscila, please find the tracking number: ALE033326101000935109
Thanks, Tim

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks, I can see a few cases are opened about this parcel. So that we can discuss this further can you please send me a private message with your full name and a description of the contents? As much details of the contents will help.