Australia Post

Australia Post (page 3 of 500)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

Bookworm62Perth, WA

Delayed Parcel

I have been waiting for a parcel it has been in Kelmscott Perth arrived 10 th February and yet still not delivered I live in Kelmscott what is going on hopeless today 17 th still nothing has arrived

Bookworm62

I am still waiting a 5 minute walk I could collect it from Australia Post and yet take day to arrived

Tracking number is U7P007255301000910902

Kyaw S.

Kyaw S.Sydney, NSW

Not even delivered

I have been waiting for this package for all day and all I get is a post card to collect it at local post office. Then why do I have to pay for the delivery fees when I can just pick up myself.

The delivery man not even knock once or call once via intercom. I have written correct address and the reason it has been left is because no one is available though I am at home.

Guss Houston Sydney, NSW

Still waiting for departure over 6 weeks

Paid to send a gift overseas (Sweden) about 6 weeks ago through Aus Post international express. It says it should take up to 18 days but it’s taken way to long. I understand the delays from covid but how is it fair they are still selling express postage if the timeframe is completely false.

Hey Casey sure I’ll message you

DavidSydney, NSW

Why will Australia Post not deliver as promised

Australia Post notified me that I was to expect a delivery today to my home that I had to sign for. I waited at home for the delivery until I received an email from Australia Post that my parcel was waiting for me to pick it up at the local post office.

No delivery person tried to deliver teh parcel as they were instructed, they just did not bother to come through my front gate and knock on the door. I do not have a dog, or security fence so access to my front door is straightforward

So my question to Australia Post is "why are your delivery personal able to disregard their delivery instructions and no-one bother to check their work?"

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks for sending through your details David,

I've replied to your message and we'll get this followed up with your delivery team to make sure delivery attempts are being made wherever appropriate in future :)

Ibolya M.

Nothing is perfect especially the Australian Post!

Was posted than sent back, now is posted again where am I going to get it God knows. It's slower than a donkey. The postal service is horrible. Now that everything has to be posted there should be more postal places than just the Australian post, or F the whole system.

Hi Ibolya,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving something in the post. Please share the tracking number and your delivery postcode if you'd like me to take a closer look.

Ibolya M.

Just a few days age I've sent a parcel to Hungary, paid $36.00 for it now it came back to me !!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH AUSTRALIA POST. SACK THEM ALL!!!

Ibolya M.

30 years ago it was trustworthy, reliable, NOW IT IS A MESS.

JaseHunter Region, NSW

Will never waste my time with them again.

I had a package delivered and I had received emails to inform me that it would be here in 2 to 3 day,well 10 day later it still hadn't come so I thought I'd contact them..after hours of being on the phone we got to the point where they said the package was in Sydney,then it wasn't and they didn't know where it was and this went on for another 4 days until I have now just cancelled the product and bought through someone who uses a better courier..I will NEVER use australia post again for even a letter..they should be ashamed of the way they conduct business..please read this and do yourself a favour if your sending something stay well away from this mob unless u just don't want your packages..

Hi Jase,

That sounds really disappointing! I'd definitely recommend notifying your sender about this and if you need me to look further into the delivery, please share the tracking number and delivery postcode or private message me your details.

Casey K.Australia Post

I'm sorry to hear that Jase,

I appreciate you leaving this honest review. If you do have any issues with a future delivery, be sure to let us know right away so we can do everything we can to get it sorted for you quickly.

maxf

maxfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do Not Even Think About Choosing Australia Post

Lindi D

Lindi DSydney, NSW

Worst of the worst and so expensive

Sending a little parcel or a kitchen pan with spatula got held up because it was Beachwood. Treated, food grade from a reputable dealer they still delayed it. Shipping cost $87

brielle

briellePerth, WA

brilliant

fantastic very professional emails and texts all the way notifying me of my parcels journey parcels always in excellent condition always knock and ring front doorbell fast delivery prefer them to other companies toll is not good nor is couriers please

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review :) I'm glad to hear that our service has been excellent!

Michael

Michael

Lovely pickup reminder service

Jordo

JordoSydney, NSW

No delivery. Never arrived

Never arrived. No delivery of product i ordered from interstate. P.O. kept it then returned to sender. So close. Ok, but at least notify me of this. No attempt of notification. Zero follow through.
Tracking number 34DCC500187101000964506

BenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly as described

Contrary to the negative reviews, I found armed with the packing dimensions and sell price my 2 packages came in a little under the estimated costs - tick, packages were booked in within one day of arriving in Portland - tick. I immediately declared and payed. Packages arrived in Melbourne within the 3 day arrival estimate - tick. My only complaint is the lack of info regarding receipt of my merchant invoices and that there was no scans once consignment was raised to Australia, scanning only picked up once arrived at customs. Overall excellent service.

Ben

I hope you relay my feedback regarding acknowledging you have received the invoice and the lack of tracking. It will put your customers more at ease when they know exactly what’s happening in real time.

Cheers

NahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't gain access??

So I waited at home all day for my delivery only to receive a tracking notification at 638pm that delivery was attempted couldn't gain access. How interesting because my ubereats delivery came just 20 mins before and was completely fine! How does Australia post get away with this? I didn't even get carded! Just a tracking update?! Australia Post. Fail post.

33XCQ937219301000870901

The new scam

Charge people for late, poor performance. The amount of packages i have had bounce around the country because you don't know where they are but yet blame corona virus. Disgrace

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear so many of your parcels are arriving late. If there is currently anything you are waiting on that is taking longer than expected, please message me the details so that I can get it looked into for you.

VidhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

My parcel was sent 3 months back n hasn’t reached to india.They dont even have proper tracking n everyone has different

I am the sender n parcel is still not delivered n they dont have proper tracking
V bad
Did not expect this
Tired of calling again n again but n

Vidhi

I have asked for investigation since January but they haven’t done it yet n that’s awful..
How should i send you my tracking number on private message??

William

William

Extremely rude and unprofessional staff

ColinIllawarra, NSW

Very poor

I had letter express pc disc document it reached Australia on the 3rd of February 2021 it has been waiting clearence now for 11 days Australia post keep its coming but tracking dose not reflect that nor dose my letter box very poor service

LA201938491NL just a bloody disc and research papers

Colin

the issue is with Australian processing not the Netherlands they where excellent post nl where so helpful unlike our system

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Express post. Waste of money and time.

You are stealing money by charging extra for express post and delivering it at standard post time frames. This is not on especially when every other day there is someone asking on local pages about deliveries of parcels to wrong addresses. Packages arrive like they have been put through a mulcher. And delivery times constantly changed. Considering what the ceo takes home each year maybe he better look at the crap services your now supplying.

Amy S.

Amy S.

I wish I read up reviews before using their service :(

Absolute SCAMMERS. Just please use literally any other company! They sting you with so many charges and fees you end up paying a lot for a tiny little parcel. As well as being extremely deceitful and sneaky with their charges, they also waste your time. It took 4 months to get my parcel sorted and shipped to me even though I am still yet to receive it.