Australia Post

Australia Post (page 3 of 493)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.7

9,848 reviews

Les MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorest service of a Government owned company

In recent times not one of the items we have ordered on the internet have arrived within a reasonable period. Often the expected delivery date is past and then advice that the package has been delayed . The excuse used is due to Covid which is a copout. A most inefficient organisation with its Management receiving massive salaries and bonuses.

Thilini

ThiliniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

I received few of parcels during past 2,3 months. The service was appreciated.. it was not delayed although I expected.. I got most of my parcels during the given period. This is such a appreciable service even in pandemic situation.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review! It's hard times but we're working hard and getting there!! :)

parminder189

parminder189Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing

Accurate time and tracking most of the time, in COVID they are busy as everyone know about that but they still trying to deliver on time moreover they mention already it could take few days extra.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps through these busy times!

Victoria

VictoriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My tracking parcels got lost and they can't find it and refused any compensations.

Absolutely not reliable serivce, be careful. I will only recommend Aus Post if you are a person havng time carefully reading every each characters and words of their long so-called terms and conditions and searching checking all the details of notifications, otherwise they will have 1000 excuses for not compensating your lost mail.

Benny D

Benny DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Somewhat dissatisfied

I am sick to death of the Australia Post delivery person in my area taking parcels to the post office when no one is home after I have set my parcel preference to leave in a safe place if nobody is home.

Reg Anderson

Reg AndersonVictoria

Great work Australia Post

I have to hand it to the workers in Australia Post. Our Posty is fabulous, friendly, informative and just a really nice fella. I am ashamed of the CEO who takes a pay rise while the workers work short staffed and struggle.
I just want to say thank you to the staff on the ground who hold the rest of Australia Post up.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, that's so sweet! If you would like me to pass it onto their manager please send me a private message with your email and phone number :)

Greg B.Central Queensland, QLD

pathetic company

parcel sent to me from Lismore to Gladstone on Monday 12th Oct. I was expecting it by Thursday or Friday. Just looked and Tracking information says "we've got it. Thanks AP, you have no standards what so ever. I have been told expect it to take a week and a half. It doesn't need to go to Melbourne or Sydney so what is the delay. Pathetic! Sack the CEO and get somebody who gives a damn about the reputation of AP.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Our tracking does not provide a live tracking service as customers may expect it to, you only see point to point scans and as our parcels are delayed there will be a few days without any new scans. I'm glad it turned up.

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude people

I had once again a very rude person served me at the local post office. I don't go there that often but when I do they are always rude. I had wanted to send a parcel overseas, this lady behind the counter gave me some wrong info, causing doubt in my mind. I left , went home to make a call to double check I was correct, returned to the post office again to post my parcel. Nothing but time wasting staff work there.

Jade Xiong

Jade XiongSydney, NSW

Auspost sucks!

Intensionally stayed at home for the upcoming parcel. No one buzzed my apartment the whole day and then just send my parcel to local post office for collection?? How can this happen over and over again?

eParcel rubbish

I'm a sender. I send about 8000 parcels a year using australia post my review of them is not great at all. They recalculate shipments at whatever rate they want and they will deliver parcels slowly however it suits them, no insurance offered, lost or delayed items are not compensated. And if you pay for insurance per parcel it costs you an arm and a leg and if you get a parcel lost they will only reimburse the cost price for the parcel. I am moving away from them and using sendle.

henry e

I already have spoken to them and they said the existing is the best they can offer and cannot help me.

Australia Post has cost me $450.00 + postage costs

I returned a faulty part which cost me over $450.00 back to supplier on 18th June 2020 for fast sending. Australia Post still had not sent it from their department until 6th July. The supplier still has not received it to date (13th October 2020) so has decided not to issue refund as they say the Australia Post has extremely bad record & that they doubt that I sent it even though I sent the the Tracking number LK995102599AU Post office said not their problem.

Priscila L.Australia Post

It would be quicker for a camel to deliver my parcel than wait for Australia Post to deliver

Barb bayleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Post Office Service

My experience at Tweed Heads South Post Office with service, posting and friendly helpful manner and the ability to find what I needed, has always been a good experience.

I have to say though Tweed Mall Post Office staff I found to be unprofessional in manner and service I’ve experienced first hand and heard this from a few people so it wasn’t just my opinion.
I know it is difficult dealing with some public members who can be unpleasant but I still believe that as a Post Office and a public service it makes all the difference to make visiting the Post Office a pleasant experience

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review and also feedback! Sorry it hasn't always been a pleasure to visit us at another Post Office. If you would like me to pass on feedback about this please send me a private message with your full name, email and phone.

Aimi R.

Aimi R.Sydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

The package is unexpectedly so fast. i send my postage on Friday and the next Tuesday it already in the hand of my friends in Malaysia. The condition of the postage also good. I'm so happy with the delivery. time and the condition of my package. I supplied with as much as information so my friends does not have a problem with tax or any other charges upon receiving perhaps. but it is actually all thanks to the officers at Randwick Mall Austpost as they reminds me to supply all the informations that going to be helpful.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, brings a smile to my face!!

maurizio sangricoli

maurizio sangricoliWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good sercice

The traking later but is ok same time not bad i like the express post the problem the covid for the moment and I like more accurate for this service

Thanks for your review!

Rick W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't Be Fooled - Australia Refused To Look For Missing Parcel In Their Care

Emily Carter

Emily CarterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Require open on Saturday

Require open on Saturdays, shop to small, to many displays taking up floor space, with this virus it is hard to social distance. Longer ques as many people use post office. Pay bills posting arrivals.

Alango

Post office owner of the year

Having moved from Africa to Australia I love having a caring postoffice owner who made me feel less isolated. He goes that special extra mile for all he serves too .

Priscila L.Australia Post

Naw that's so sweet Alango, hope you're loving Australia :)

Alango

Thank you Priscila for your good wish:) 100 percent Australia and Australians have won my heart ...

Safieh Soleimannejad

Safieh SoleimannejadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing job in this hard times

Flexible options and great services offered by Australia Post always.
I like the possibility of using lockers around the city which makes it super easy for customers to use postal services.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Parcels lockers are great, never have to worry about where an item will be left :) Thanks for your review!

Jot

JotMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly on Time

I always receive my packages within given time frame.. I only once had my package delayed and the customer service team helped me promptly to find it out.. Thanks Australia Post

Priscila L.Australia Post

We're here to help Jot :) I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.