Australia Post

Australia Post (page 4 of 493)

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.7

9,848 reviews

nicholas

nicholasSydney

Australi Post gets the mail

We recently sent a registered letter with a credit card inside to a friend in Prague Cecchia and it arrived safely there within a week and was quite safe. The service offered by Australia Post is top class and reliable.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Wow so quick! Thanks for your review Nicholas.

Joan

Joan

Great service and communication

I purchase from Catch AU in Melbourne. Australia post is fantastic keeping me updated right through to delivery in Auckland NZ.
It makes online shopping from Australia haslefree.
Thanks Aussies

Thanks Joan :D

Prophet margin

Prophet marginPerth, WA

Excellent service

Tracking parcels buying stamps paying accounts
All very easy with good attitude at Mt Lawley 6050
Also assist in advising best way to send parcels etc
Nothing seems to be too much trouble much appreciated in today’s world

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review! We all need a bit more love these days :)

Priscila

Aust Government needs to audit Aust Post

Carol Curcio

Carol CurcioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and they stick to their promise on delivering next day

Very happy with a few express post envelopes I have received on time and in great condition.

Thank you Australia Post for all your efforts in this tough time, very much appreciated.

Michael M.Australia Post

Muchly appreciated for the feedback, Carol. Have a great rest of your week :)

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On line shopping deliveries

With all this COVID going around, I have had nothing but great service from Australia Post in their delivery of my items. Everything was posted on time and when I wasn't home to accept some of these deliveries they were always left in a safe place.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much Liz, appreciate the feedback and have a wonderful rest of your week.

Not Again

Not AgainCentral, SA

Great Service

My daughter lives in Regional Vic short supply of masks Sent by post fromSA on Monday received on Thursday could track all along the way Fantastic so happy Australia Post

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, masks are definitely essential right now and glad we got them to your daughter in a timely fashion.

Goodies

GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD

Not credible

tjf

tjfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One month and waiting

Australia Post has ground to a halt. Tracking doesn't move for weeks. Melbourne parcels travel interstate for processing before coming back to Melbourne. International deliveries now faster than domestic. Fail

Gary s.

Gary s.Wheatbelt, WA

first world prices third world service

After many delayed orders I decided to go express post to send a card for dads birthday. It took 3 weeks to arrive.
I then got the Australia Post app and have lots of messages saying "we've got it!" or "It's on its way" with dates over a month ago. How long do you need to have it before giving it to me or who I send things to?
Finally I have ordered things from U.S.A and Scotland which arrived weeks before things that I order from the Eastern States. Banana republic service that costs an arm and a leg.

Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give it 0 stars I would

Australia post all my parcels seem to be missing and no one can contact me back. Everyday I send emails and nothing. On board for delivery then back at the processing place???

Hi Colleen,

That sounds a bit weird, I'll send you a private message and we'll check to see what's happening to them.

Ant Q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dismal service

Why has my parcel been sitting a an AP facility since 24/9/20 and all tracking says that it is delayed waiting delivery. The facility is only 15k away. AustPost must prioritise mail because council election material arrived in record time.

Ant Q.

Did Pauline Hanson's stubby holders have a priority stamp on them also.

Michael M.Australia Post

One Nation, like Labor, LNP and many political parties are all our customers. Postal votes going by priority has been an agreement since the federal election to meet deadlines of postal votes. It's a thing we do to keep the democracy flowing.

fast, very reliable!

Everytime I have had a delivery from Australia post it has been on time! Great service! I highly recommend anyone using Australia post, delivery drivers are very respectful and friendly. Never had a problem.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the positive vibes, Chantelle. I'm glad we've been able to provide you great service. Enjoy the rest of week!

MickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Left the parcel On the step

Little Parcelbox delivery.
The postie/delivery person couldn't be bothered to walk up stairs to the leave it by the front door instead left it on the 2nd step IN PLAIN SITE!!!!

Reply to PM Sent

Coen

CoenTasmania

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I have Spent over 20 minutes on hold, on 4 seperate occasions over 2 days only to be connected to rude unhelpful staff who just simply couldn’t have been less interested in giving any customer service whatsoever.

Australia Post.....Hopeless!!!!

My parcel was posted on the 9/9/20 in the U.K, arrived Sydney on 25/9/20, arrived 9 days in Melbourne on the 4/10/20 been sitting in Melbourne for 10 days, it is now the 14th of October
Parcel weight 100 grams, this mob is hopeless.
Had a parcel posted in France....... 13 days later delivered to my post office at Clyde Victoria.

Michael M.Australia Post

Australian domestic - one month so far from sa to vic and still not being processed.

R54104204556448426It International postage is quicker and more efficient than Australia Post Domestic! This virus is world wide so why are other countries postal so much more reliable than our system???

kellie
kellie

Using Australia post is similar to gambling! You don't know whether your items will be lost or delivered to the wrong address.

F P.Southwest, VIC

Terrible

Why has my express post sent from Geelong to Melbourne now in Adelaide after being in Melbourne yesterday????
It went from where it should be to another state?? What the hell?

F P.

That’s not helpful when you pay for express post??
0201000508505006050997

Hi F.P.

It's out for delivery today. It looks like it had an issue through processing and was processed through an interstate facility on error. The team there fixed it up manually which sadly takes some time but got it to the destination today.

Sophie

Sophie

Multiple missing deliveries and no follow up from AP

I have several packages I’ve been waiting for since mid/late September. Opened cases for all of them and no response from AP. None have had shipping updates, some have been sitting in Melbourne for weeks (45km from me). Express post seems to get here on time so I’m bewildered why regular post is taking 4, 5, 6+ weeks. You’d think they’d be employing more people with the pandemic. Loss of jobs and demand on the postage service but nope - just like using the words “delay” and “COVID” in the same sentence. Paying for a service that’s not delivered.

Zars Dale

Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MAIL DISAPPEARED

Today tracking said 2 parcels were coming, an hour later same says "no one home" attempted delivery. Strange I am home and there was no knock, AND NO CARD LEFT. So how do I locate my parcels without a card? Australia Post do not care, have no interest in doing their job, and providing a customer service does not exist. My cat could run this organization better. So angry!