Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...
Listing monitored by Australia Post

Ayl
Ayl

Parcel Scanned 6 times in Chullora in last 40 days and now still in Chullora NOT delivered

Shipping TypeDomestic
Juan
JuanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic parcel delivery times

I purchased an item from the United States for my sisters birthday. Arrived in Sydney on the 10th, no updates hasnt even been processed. Pathetic acopic service with zero accountability.

HayleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgrace and well below world standards

Why can’t Australia get logistics right? I have lived in other countries and this is worst than 3rd world. Executive leadership team need to stand down and let the company find some order!!!! For the sake of all Australians STAND DOWN!!!!!!

Chris61Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling customer service and follow up re missing parcels

Parcel posted 2 weeks prior to Fathers Day in August and still has not been delivered ( now the 23rd September!) Two inquiries….zero interest from customer service. Have requested compensation as the item was lost at the Essendon Fields Postal Centre….completely ignored.

Deb W
Deb WSydney, NSW

Where is my parcel? No service & no communication.

Estelle
EstelleSydney, NSW

Just not good enough Auspost!

Dylan
DylanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Most Hopeless Postal Company

have had several issues with Australia post over the past few years such as items worth several hundred dollars left sitting outside when it was meant to be signed for on collection

the most recent issue currently is a package that was ordered around 3 weeks ago now the tracking has been saying that it is in transit from Sydney for several weeks now with no updates on the package and it is now overdue
Australia post is the most hopeless postal company i have used have had better experiences with other companies

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Very poor customer service! Beware the red street parcel box when sending! AVOID at all cost!!!

Shipping TypeDomestic

Frustrating!

This is now the 5th delivery where I've received notification that Aus Post couldn't leave the parcel in a safe place (even though I've requested this). Parcels can easily & safely be left outside my apartment door as it is off the road, under cover and not in a thoroughfare. What about the times I order something large and it gets dropped at the local post office? How would I get a large item home? Would I have to arrange another delivery vehicle to get it home? Feeling frustrated and I wish more companies would have the option of selecting an alternative courier company that will follow written instructions!

Absolutely Pathetic!

I ordered an item on 5th September that was shipped on 7th September by the seller through Australia Post. It is 23rd September today and still my order hasn't been delivered. The tracking history hasn't changed or been updated since 7th September where it shows Australia Post received my parcel for shipping. On lodging a customer enquiry on the 16th, they gave me a standard reply blaming Covid. There has been no update since. The only movement on the tracking number has been my customer enquiry which shows as lodged, otherwise since 7th September there has been no update on my shipment. I wish there was a zero available but I am forced to give them one star, they don't even deserve that.

craig m
craig mSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post used to be a respected company

Australia Post used to be a respected company, today it's a shambles. 3 - 4 weeks for a parcel to arrive from Sydney to Brisbane that's if it doesn't take a journey around Australia first and ends up in Darwin or Perth.
The company has been run into the ground.
Australia Post is now a joke.

If I could give them zero stars I would

Absolutely useless company
Avoid them if possible.
They will lose your parcel and then bounce you around for months with no answer and you will not get any issues resolved

Australia Post is so disappointing

It's not only once but a lot of times in a short period I have been disappointed by AUPost services. (significant delivery delays outside of covid-19 issues) They should consider more seriously that they are part of Australia's public profile on a national and international level. Responsibilities and consequences for the quality of the services should be applied.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Sheena S
Sheena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Express is not express!

I paid express post 10 days before my husbands bday and hasn't arrived. Pay extra for express but still not express! So disappointed. So husband present is very late.. should be negative rating .

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Getting worse by the day

I used to work for them so I have a bit of inside knowledge.
They really don't care about your parcels, they are only doing work so that they get a wage and support their families.
There is no responsibility for getting it wrong or for delays and they couldn't care less.
I see them now as a waste of tax payers money and they will only get worse.

Matt T.
Matt T.asked
International Courier

5 weeks my package has been held up in Sydney. My partner and I spent a fair bit of money on this package so we have something to do during the lockdown to keep us busy, and I'm not getting any answers from anyone. Customs say you guys have it and you say customs have it. Tracking is EE967830548MX

Hayley

Matt a total disgrace and the CEO of Australia post needs to stand down. I am waiting on a birthday present for a 1 yr old and it’s held at Australia post for weeks. A total disgrace like most of Australia!

Chris61

Hi Matt, Australia Post has really dropped the ball. My flat post article was tracked by post on 21st August from WA. It has never been delivered to Melbourne but sat for 4 weeks at one of their postal centres less than 8kms from my home. I have put through 2 inquiries but have received rude brush offs & informed that if I haven’t got it by mid October I can put through another complaint….that’s 2 months for a possible delivery within our country. There are no humans you can contact….and I attempted to see if their CEO or Head of Customer service has listed contact details but they are names only. Apparently they are really profiteering and are using covid as the excuse as they did in early 2020. You could try going through consumer affairs or the ombudsman?
Currently I am missing 1 overseas item and several local posted items that are 4 weeks or more since first tracked. You just feel helpless :(

Shatakshi
Shatakshiasked
International Standard

Can I please have an update on my package with tracking number CD565060069IN? It has arrived in Australia 10 days back and yet there is no update on the next steps. Can you provide an update on by when will I receive my parcel?

falconV8

they will not answer you sadly.

Mick
Mick asked
International Standard

Hi
My parcel LH188665270AU as been stuck for 6 days since 16/9/21 it says Item Leaving overseas. This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK it hasn’t been Processed by air carrier which normally happens.Can you tell me where the parcel is please
Regards Mick

falconV8

they will not answer you sadly.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives