Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...
Listing monitored by Australia Post

AWAITING DEPARTURE

Can someone help me? I’ve sent a parcel from Australia Fair QLD to Taiwan via express post. Is in transit for 9 days now. When i checked my parcel still in sydney since last saturday and awaiting for departure. It’s been 5 days there and no update. I paid for express post $131 but the package is not moving. The thing is that’s my birthday and anniversary presents for my boyfriend. And i’m looking forward he’ll receive it by this week.

Shipping TypeInternational

Jamie HaymanIllawarra, NSW

Usually a good experience

I haven’t had a problem with auspost up until my last order.
It has been showing as “cleared and awaiting international departure” from Langley for almost two weeks.
Not sure if it’s just a scanning issue or there is some other hold up. No communication from auspost.

Brandon
BrandonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Update Request

Shipping TypeDomestic
Alice F.Australia Post

Tracking updates are meaningless nonsense

Small parcel from Sydney to Bendigo;
Spent days at Sydney depot, then tracking advised me 6 days ago
‘Received by Australia Post for transportation to processing facility‘ in Adelaide!
What in heavens name does that actually mean anyway???
Since then, NOTHING!
Why send a package for Bendigo to South Australia?
I recently received a package from England to Bendigo in 5 days, with DHL so it can be done!

Chris
Chris

Joel D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Could u find this?

Hi, could track this usps number 802511820693996694? and provide an update? Keeps saying its arrived at international carrier.

Surely it can be far away. Its been 4 weeks now. Thank you very much

Usps

Juice
JuiceMurray Region, NSW

A question

So my parcel has been stuck at "In transit to next facility in BENDIGO VIC" for 2 days. Is there a problem? My estimated time for my delivery was the 13th Aug to 18th so I don't mind but the other three stops took barely a day to get to well... their stops.

MJHenderson
MJHendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Usually On time

I recently sent a parcel to my Grand daughter in Melbourne. As it was during a lock down period I expected some delay, but thought 5 days would be sufficient as it used to take just 4. The parcel did arrive and was delivered on a Sunday but it took 7 days to get there. It seems to take additional days to get from one major city to another and with tracking I could see the parcel had arrived at the handling center but for some reason took 2 days to travel 15 klm to my son's home. As Australia Post are an Essential service I would have thought there would be more consistent delivery times.

JaimePerth, WA

I’m USUALLY very comfortable using them, but now..

I have been using Australia Post for some time now, sending and receiving parcels through online purchase. All my items I send express and have never had a problem, however, recently have had an item I purchased, sent to the wrong house twice, sent back to the sender and is now apparently on its way to me, this has taken about a month. In saying this, Aus Post is usually great and the app and tracking is very easy to use.

Jaime

R243256014010401006120905 is the tracking and 41000912 is the enquiry number I believe

Jimmy
JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The good old Aussie snail mail.

I have never been in a rush for my items but if I ever was I hope there would be other delivery options. Australia post has great service and I have been assigned a certain delivery man he is really nice, During Covid-19, he would knock and run but earlier he would wait for an answer. It's good to know your delivery person.

Nothing is made in Australia anymore which means all items have to be shipped from overseas and everything takes too long to even get into the hands of Australia post also noticed every package arrives in Sydney before continuing the route to my door.

Love to support Australia post and am happy to continue to do so in the future.

Delivery TimeLate

Tony M.
Tony M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor delivery system

Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVING the (window) time frame of when my parcel will be delivered!!

I’m a regular user of Australia Post and have to say how much more CONVENIENT it has been since Australia Post have started informing me (of a window time frame eg. arriving today between 10-12pm) when my parcel arrives! I can organise my day with more confidence and make sure I’m home at those times. I had 2 parcels delivered today, both at different times and given a time frame for delivery for both…loving it!!

Cash Disappeared In Transit

Jflake

Midland post office, most of the time great

I was waited on by [Name Removed]. Her customer service attitude absolutely sucked. I work in customer service and I know not to have a sourpuss attitude. She told me how much a registered post A4 packet cost. I thought I had prepaid as I had a receipt. I showed this to her and she replied with attitude, "That has nothing to do with us". I said this must be for return then and proceeded to pay. Her hair was a mess and flopping in her face. If we can't see a smile behind the stupid masks then we need to hear it in your voice. She sounded agitated, couldn't be bothered and very stale. Change your attitude or whatever your dealing with leave it at the door or don't come to work.

Hello,
I don't have either of those platforms so any questions or information you need i can provide on here.

Cat P.Australia Post

Not a problem, keep an eye out for a message from me requesting some further information.

- Cat

Why does it take so long to arrive

Item ordered and shipped
This service is unacceptable and has become worse over the years
Why does it take so long for items to be delivered?
Is it the fault of the shipper or the shipping service

kellie
kellieredlands

Express

Express is not express anymore unfortunately , I wouldn’t count on express if needing quickly ..
Even though it probably is quicker than standard post. Just seems like every company not just Australia post, blames covid these days

Shipping TypeDomestic