Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...
Listing monitored by Australia Post

Where is my package?

This is my tracking number 33Q63175481601000930803

I understand there has been delays due to covid but I really would like my package by next week at the latest it’s been coming from Sydney for 3 weeks almost and I am only in Newcastle.

Please if I could get an update of when I will get it that would be great

Mark G.
Mark G.Hunter Region, NSW

I use Australia Post every week

I sell all kinds of items online. I have used Australia Post every week for the past 18 months to ship my items. Always friendly service and all my packages have arrived on time. I see a lot of people complaining about them but I have yet to encounter any problems with Australia Post. I find them very reliable and I will continue to use them with all my online transactions. Like I said, I’ve never had a problem with them. I would recommend to friends.

Alice F.Australia Post

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences Mark,

AnP
AnPDarwin, NT

The tracking

There's a bit of trouble of tracking but overall it arrived on time, the aupost assistant was really helpful. The au post assistant was really helpful. Would recommend the service.

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm glad to hear that overall you're happy with our services. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Hunter K
Hunter KSydney, NSW

Good but not Excellent

Binoz
BinozSydney, NSW

Parcel tracking shows in transit for over 2 days

I sent parcel on Friday from NSW to QLD, Tracking status shows in transit since Friday. Estimated delivery shows today Monday but wondering why it hasn't reached to QLD as yet. Very important document expecting hopefully will delivered today. tracking no is 63503912375062.

Cat P.Australia Post
Bruce L.
Bruce L.Sydney, NSW

In transit to Sydney then back to Melbourne? (Resolved)

Tracking number: Z8J506426401000614502
Overall service is good, but How come it is in transit to BOTANY NSW then back to Melbourne VIC facility again?

I understand this is now a difficult time, but it would be better if AUSPOST could let us know what is going on.....

Update: Received a prompt response from Casey next day morning, the wording of tracking information is a bit misleading, but everything went smoothly. Please see her response for details. Now I am aware what is going on now, thank you. Should receive my package today.

Pretty satisfied I can still receive my package within 4 days given current covid lockdown in NSW. Kudos to the hard working auspost team!

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm so glad you were able to get your parcel sooner than expected in spite of the confusing tracking!

Peter T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Service is progressively getting better with time in Springfield

Cat P.Australia Post
Peter T.

Hi Cat P.-At the moment everything with AUSTPOST is working for us. Maybe management or a supervisor could let these people know they are doing a good job in these tough times,especially the courier in our area (SPRINGFIELD 2250 )

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

Happywifehappylife
HappywifehappylifeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Getting better

I’ve increased my online shopping and receive lots of parcels. The majority of them arrive via Australia post. In recent weeks their delivery times have improved. The drivers are courteous at all times. When nobody is at the premises they are selecting sensible places to leave parcels. Out of rain and out of sight to the public. A lost parcel was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Communication was great.

J.S. Woods
J.S. WoodsSydney, NSW

Key postal customer service to residents

Having a post office box is vital to receiving all your mail in these days of increasing risk of fraud and identity theft

Tricia
Tricia

Good.

AusPost can do more to make receiving parcels smoother. I like how they give a time window on when your item will be delivered. Sends texts to inform you will be receiving your item. Only thing is the courier drivers need to do is read and reread addresses. The safety of the items also.

Nann
NannGrovedale East

Prompt Reply, then delivery

Recently had a parcel just sit in the Australia Post Depot for 4 days and not move. I placed an enquiry as to why this article had not moved. Had a response from Australia Post the same day and the article also got on the move later that day, and was then delivered from Sydney this was a Thursday afternoon. we had a parcel on the Saturday morning. Sometimes things get overlooked and just a little prompt will help get the issue solved.

Megan Alexander
Megan AlexanderHunter Region, NSW

Reasonably Fast, Bit Expensive Though

Wasn’t too sure if I should use this service given the reviews, but thought I’d give it a go anyway.

Shipping was a bit steep, $100 for a backpack worth $200. I know there was GST in that as well, but $60 to ship a backpack?

It’s a bit of a shame you can only track the item once it hits Australia, a lot of waiting to see where it is.

Other than that, it’s good to have a service where you can order things that only shipped to the US, and mine was only late by a day or two, given lockdowns in Sydney that’s not too bad. Would use again for cheaper items.

A load off the chest

I dont believe for a second I am alone in expecting less of what is advertised when your parcel leaves your sight and then the anxiety in a sense grows the further away in the process it gets. All compounded by the value of what you have sent, not only financially but emotionally as we tend to attempt to impart happiness to loved ones through these channels, especially in the times we are in globally. I have nothing but praise for the professionalism and punctuality that Australia Post has handled each of these requirements for me. Communication is key in any situation and transparency was always there whether it was international or domestic.

bart klek
bart klek

suprised

i want to congratulate Aus Post for finally lifting their game.
Great job by sending out an SMS informing us the customer about the deliveries time so I guess someone can make sure they are home.