4.1

80% · 4712 · 20%

Hayley
Hayley

Good deal

Got a refubished i7, good deal, works great. Thank you for great product and excellent service. Would highly recommend australia robotic.
Ash
Ash

Would use again

Had our i7+ repaired. Clean base failure. Reasonable price and quick turn around I would use again. Thank you mate. Show details
Sara
Sara

Great product

I bought a Roomba 980 refurbished a month ago. Cleans hard floors as well as a regular vacuum cleaner and cleans carpet better than I expected and up to my standards, returns to the charging station when needed, then resumes the cleaning. I need to get some virtual walls, but otherwise happy with it.
Lee
LeeSouth West, WA3 posts

Scammer!! Don’t waste your money

I got a vacuum that one lasted 6-7 months. They will not take responsible for there bad products. I wish I had read all the reviews before wasting my money Show details
Australia Robotic   DM

Customer bought a Neato D3 refurbished for $299, at that price they come with a 3 month warranty. We did offer to repair and cover labor no charge.

Tom
Tom

Excellent service

Our roomba 980 "Harry" needed some service, he is back up and cleaning like new. Thank you very much for your help.
Sophie
Sophie
  Fair Incentive Verified

Recommended

Had our Roomba i7 repaired, failed cleaning head module, quick turn around and reasonable price. Would highly recommend their service.
Amir
Amir

Good Deal

I bought a refurbished iRobot Roomba i7+, delivered pretty quick and as described, works great and half the price of new.
Janelle
Janelle

Excellent customer service and follow up

They gave me a clear explanation of my options in terms of services, time needed to complete the job and a detailed estimate for services rendered. Such a relief and such good service. Show details
Katie L
Katie L

Great customer service

I am happy to write I found what I was looking for, in an older model, and I see they have Top of line products in case I want to upgrade... I’m already recommending them
Caro
CaroSouth West, WA7 posts
Shirley
Shirley

Excellent support

The repair parts fit and all is well, shipping was as promised. Nowadays that says it all; I got what I needed and shipped on time. Thanks for doing what you say you do.
Rob
Rob

Extensive product support and parts

Extensive product support and parts. Excellent customer service and relationship skills in problem solving. Would highly recommended without hesitation. Thanks
Cheston
Cheston

Got what I needed at a good price. Shipped a little slower than I would have liked, but that could have been attributed to external matters.
Maggie
Maggie
  Fair Incentive Verified

Finding the needed product was easy, placing the order and payment process was easy and quick. The part was exactly what I needed and shipped out quick.
John Walt
John WaltGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Handy Mower

I bought the Ambrogio L30 from Australia Robotic, it was delived on time. I did have some question before hand that were answered through email. Insutulation was easy, so I did not need an help with that. It takes some time to set up the wire, but after that it really doses save time.
Katkat
KatkatSydney3 posts

buyer beware: faulty products & business set up to strip you off consumer rights

Person who runs this "business" gets away with all sorts of crockery through his offshore entity, the Robotic Shop, where he makes it out to look like he is selling official products with manufacturers warranty, however he grey imports faulty items, and does not honour the warranty he provides, making it almost impossible to do anything under the Australian Consumer Rights guarantee.

I was told to send back the new Roomba, which cleans worse then a stick vac cleaner from Kmart, at my own expense, and if the motor is working and the rollers are turning, there's nothing he can do, including providing a replace or a refund.

Show details

Australia Robotic   DM
Garden Shops

Find out how Australia Robotic compares to other Garden Shops

Hunting Quad
Hunting QuadPerth41 posts

Chinese Junk and warranty not Honoured, unit can still operate outside boundary

The Australian Robotic Unit is capable of running past boundary and what's worse blades are still operating at full speed and the unit can go anywhere once it has crossed boundary!!!!!!!!. Australia Robotic the company that sells these dangerous Chinese robots in Australia don't honour warranty if this happens... Buyer beware, there are other Real Brands such as Bosch, Husqvarna, John Deere that sell robot mowers and very close pricing in fact the Bosch unit is cheaper.

Show details

Lola 2015
Lola 2015Brisbane9 posts

nothappyJan04MELBOURNE72 posts

Buyer beware

Very disappointed with the quality of this product, or lack of. When contacting Australia Robotic for assistance the man was rude and unhelpful. I was promised a great quality product upon my initial enquiries and what I received was cheap rubbish. I would not recommend this product or this company.

nothappyJan04

If I could have scored this company a 0 out of 5 I would. One star is too generous.