Australia Wide Car Transport Express

Australia Wide Car Transport Express Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedcartransportexpress.com.au

Hi

I've just booked and paid to transport my classic car (1937) from Perth to Brisbane but i've just read these reviews and I'm really very nervous now! would you please confirm my car will arrive on time with no damage?

reference number 591148

Regards,

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Dear Milad We move over 1000 cars per month so unfortunately there are occasional issues, however we endeavour to move all cars on time and hassle free. I have asked our ops team to keep a watch on your transport to ensure there are no issues

Regards

Tom

Sarah D
Sarah D

Hi .. I'm having really mixed feelings . I'm so afraid to send my car from Perth to Brisbane after reading the bad reviews but on the other hand , the fantastic reviews are incredible ..

I'm a student who works casually . I'm investing alot of my savings to send my car from Perth- Brisbane . Therefore I cannot afford any problem , damages , and music blasting loud with windows down ..

Not to mention the dirt and scratched that I'm sure will occur ..

My quote from car transport express is : 1425 ( including 80kg) ..

Please , can I get a balanced opinion ..

Reading this page is like a ping pong match ..

If anyone from the company can please speak to me too .. i wouldn't mind

That would be great .

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Sarah Please feel free to contact the booking office directly 1300307694 and either myself or one of my staff will be able to take care of you

Thanks Robert

Milad

Hey mate, how was your experience with transporting your car in the end?

Lulu
Lulu

Hi, I've just booked and paid for vehicle transport after i was told on the phone yesterday it would take 4-6 days for my car to get from Canberra to Bendigo. I asked the lady to confirm between 4 and 6 days not 46 days, which she did. Now i've just read these reviews I'm very nervous. If its not likely to get here in that time frame could you pls let me know before I have it dropped off on Wed?

Thanks, C473648

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Morning Maureen I can see you booking is with operations to process and you should receive your booking confirmation today. Going by the carriers time line the days you were quote 4-6 business is correct not 46

Have a lovely day

Thanks Robert

Hello Team,

Its bit of a concern though but I have booked my Car Kia Sportage from Perth to Melbourne this coming Monday. But when I have talked to this my colleague he has pointed out numerous bad reviews about your services, few of them latest.

I have been promised to get the Car delivered in 10 to 12 working days, will this date be intact from coming

20th March ? Can I expect the car in first week of March in Melbourne ?

Please do not disappoint me as this is first time I am availing your services and can recommend you guys further as I have a big network of friends moving in and around Australia.

Cheers

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Yash, feel free to call the office on 1300 307 694 or reply to any of the emails we sent to you, and we will get back to you. Most of the negative reviews you see here are either people who do not listen to what we tell them, or are bogus reviews from competitors. All of our transit times are estimates based on past performance, and we will never promise or guarantee a delivery date due to the nature of the service, but if you are concerned, please feel free to call and talk to us about it.

You
You

Hopefully 0you can get it within 10 to 12 days , they have promised me from Sydney to Perth within 10 to 12 days , I sent my car 17th of February, after you booked your car transport , you will be given another number to track your car , they are just subcontractors, later , they will say they never promised people . I have complained for the past two weeks since I couldn't work and live in Perth without a car . After million times calling different number , I was promised to get my car on this Friday, then Sunday which is now , and stupid me believed them to get on Sunday !!! Oh Emm Gee, I hope people really read this review seriously and stop using them, I listened them but they were lies!! Misleading people!

Yash

My Car Carrier is Prix Car, I have been told that I will get it in Melbourne on 30th March. I will follow Prix Car if it wont be received.

Cheers

laurie
laurie

I don't have a question, just concern. I have booked and paid for my car to be transported from Brisbane to Melbourne on Monday. Now I read the reviews. Feels like I'll be playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets in the barrel. I have been promised 8 - 12 days, what does that mean ?? I don't want my car damaged and then have to pay an excess on top.

REALLY NOT SURE NOW, VERY, VERY NERVOUS !!!

Tom C
Tom C

Hi Laurie. My car has been delivered in the end (after a month) and no damage was done. It was all fine. I would suggest that you keep asking them about the progress of the car. It seems they have no intention of communicating with customers so it's up to you to hassle them for updates.

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Laurie, for information on your car, you need to request tracking based on the instructions sent to you when your car was dropped off. We send you very clear instructions based on who your carrier is, so I cannot really help you in this forum without your reference number, as everyone is different.

Transit times quoted are based on the current information available to us, and can change for many reasons out of our control. We try to make them as accurate as possible, but sometimes they can change at very short, or no, notice.

Just reply to any of the emails you have been sent at every step of the way, and we will do our best to help you.

Helen
Helen

Hi Laurie, my experience was a nightmare. The delivery originally was AROUND 7 - 10 days, but turns out what they actually meant was the car would be delivered in 25 -30 WORKING DAYS!!! Like you I read the reviews after... Maybe you will be lucky and get the empty chamber. Good luck!!

Dom. B
Dom. B

Phone hours your website dose not state when the calling hours are and what days the calling hours are?

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Morning Our booking office is open from 7.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to 4.00pm Friday

We are based in Queensland

Thanks Tom

Eddie
Eddie

Where is the depot in Adelaide? I have sent money to you guys to get my car transported to Brisbane on Tuesday but I put money in yesterday morning you guys should have it on Tuesday morning I have a flight to catch at 11am. How long will I know till my car can get transported?

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Afternoon Please advise reference number?

Or for a quicker answer please call the booking office direct

Thanks Rob

Nina
Nina

My quote number is c240925. I ringed your number and spoken to Michael, he is very accommodating and helpful. I asked how long does it take to get a car transported from Darwin nt to nsw and he gave me a rough estimate of 4-5 weeks. Half an hour later ringed again and ask the same question again with the woman on another line did not get her name and she told me its just 12 to 16 days. Could you please tell me the closest estimate that I can pick up my car in nsw. Coz I will be booking my flight and I will be picking the car myself. I don't want to leave too early but I certainly wouldn't want to be charge of storage fee coz you gave me a wrong ETA. Thank you.

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Afternoon, please call and speak to me direct, thanks Robert

Rainy

My daughter was supposed to have her vehicle picked up from Port Hedland today but nobody turned up and she flies out tomorrow. I have read all the reviews and am very worried. Can you please help her Mr Hawkins?

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Morning Please advise reference number?

Thanks Robert Hawkins

Dear Mr Hawkins

The reference number is C228193. My daughters name is Courtney Turner.

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Call a gentleman named Dave who is booked to collect vehicle Aussie Car Carriers

08 9443 9913

Get an answer from our members and Australia Wide Car Transport Express representatives

Extra Information