Verifiedcartransportexpress.com.au

73% · 501176 · 26%

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great communication, exceptional service

They were exceptional, great communication. We had to reschedule the pickup a few times as we still needed the car a few more days in Melbourne after the booked pickup. They were really good about it and let me deal with the pickup guy directly to organise a suitable day and time. The rest of the transfer went smoothly, the car arrived at the Gold Coast within a week in the same condition. Show details ·  1
Bris-Adelaide
Bris-Adelaide

Fast and problem free

Great experience with moving my car from Brisbane to Adelaide. Competitive rates, and a fast and trouble free trip. Show details ·  1
Derek
DerekPerth, WA

Service was good

Vehicle turned up early which was fantastic.
Not damaged considering the distance and size Show details ·  1
Bruce M.
Bruce M.

Good Job

Apart from no contact early to now what’s going on can’t fault anything Show details ·  1
Garrett Gunn
Garrett Gunn2 posts

Excellent service

Great service and very good pricing. Staff extremely helpful at Molendinar depot Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Convenient and Efficient

From the initial online processing which was simple and easy every step of process was handled well. Follow up communication was prompt and well managed. The Darwin depot man at Winnellie was friendly and helpful. The pick up process in Brisbane was also made easy. Show details ·  1
Happy receiver
Happy receiver

Couldn't believe how fast they took

Very happy with the car transported from Melbourne to townsville Show details ·  1
Debbie
DebbiePerth, WA

Absolutely fantastic service

Great communication, great price, accurate timing, thank you. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you also to Nicks Car Transport in Perth & Reardon's in Cairns. Show details ·  1
dave h.
dave h.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

These guys are so good to deal with. They keep you informed all the way along. The car was delivered before we thought it would be delivered. They are so helpful and I would recommend there services to anyone. Brilliant! Show details ·  1
Nola
Nola2 posts

Completed in time frame

My car was delivered in the time frame agreed on, the staff were very helpful every time I rang for an update, collected my car with no issues. Show details ·  1
Diane Smith
Diane SmithCentral Queensland, QLD

Good service

Good service easy to deal with prompt delivery and quick to respond to emails Show details ·  1
ROSS
ROSSFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts

PERFECT SERVICE

My 1973 Beetle was shipped without incident and more quickly than expected. Show details ·  1
John Norris
John Norris

Transport E K Holden to Townsville Qld

Hello, you have an impressive web site, the persons I dealt with by email and phone were knowledgeable courteous and helpful in all ways. Your prices are very reasonable and your pick up / delivery times were perfect. Sincere thanks from a great full customer. My rating experience 11/10 brilliant. Kindest Regards John Norris. Show details ·  1
Jazlynn H.
Jazlynn H.Kimberley, WA

Amazing Service

Amazing service!! My first time transporting my car anywhere & was super worried to use any transport service. I needed to transport my car from Perth to Broome & it came 1/2 weeks earlier them expected which was absolutely amazing!!!! I would give this a 10 star review if I could & I will definitely use this service again if needed in the future. 100% worth the money !!!! I paid a little extra for goods in car & a pick up & definitely worth it, car arrived in wonderful condition & goods were just as I left it. Again AMAZING SERVICE!!! Show details ·  1
Norma
NormaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy process of booking, paying and getting our car from Brisbane to Sydney. Great price, arrived within the time assigned and absolutely no hassle. Show details ·  1
Josie S.
Josie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple, easy

Having my vehicle brought over from WA was cost-effective, simple, and easy. Everything was handled simply and in a timely manner. Show details ·  1

Jason
Jason

Perfect transport and came sooner than expected

From start to finish these guys are absolutely incredible. Kept me updated at all times and the car arrived earlier than expected and not a single mark or scratch on it. I would definitely use them again to move cars interstate. Show details ·  1
Jono
JonoSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM
Pamela G.
Pamela G.

My car arrived great to western Australia

I am happy with this company my car arrived early that I expected. They help me and I am satisfied with this service Show details ·  1
Pearl D.
Pearl D.2 posts

Very very good service !

I had to move my car from SA to VIC. Everything was so smooth that I didn’t have anything to worry about. Car was received on time and in great condition. Communication was excellent. They are very flexible with dates and drop off too. Show details ·  1
Rose J.
Rose J.

CAR TRANSPORT SERVICE-PERFECT

Straight forward process
My car arrived within the stipulated time as expected
My car was intact, no damage no scratch
Proper communication about all the steps of the car transport Show details ·  1
Customer
CustomerDarwin, NT6 posts

Fantastic Service

My car arrived with no damage in good time. Very good company to deal with. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
TerryC
TerryCFar North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great car transport company

Easy to deal with. We dropped the car off at one of their depots in Sydney with no fuss. The car arrived in Cairns earlier than quoted. Picked the car up their depot in Cairns, again, no fuss. Price was very reasonable. Best aspects were, done in a timely manner with no issues or fuss. We have used these guys before with great service each time. Show details ·  1
Bryce
BryceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Super smooth and perfect communication

I’m so happy I used your service to transport my car from Tasmania to Melbourne. It arrived in perfect condition and ahead of schedule. Thank you so much for all your care, communication attention and willingness to answer all my questions at any time via phone and text. The best part of the experience was that any time I called they knew exactly who I was, and knew exactly what they were transporting on my behalf. Absolutely flawless operation couldn’t ask for anything more. Cheers, Bryce Houston Show details ·  1
Andy
AndyCentral Queensland, QLD

Had a vehicle relocated from Adelaide to Mackay queensland
Everything was handled over the phone and everything went smoothly. Great communication throughout the whole process and vehicle arrived a week earlier
Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Jaimie
Jaimie

Have used car transport express on two occasions now and they have transported my car in a quick and safe way. Would happily recommend this service. Show details ·  1

Jamien
Jamien

So easy

Really easy to deal with
No gimmick
Great communication
I would use again for sure Show details ·  1
smeebri
smeebriIllawarra, NSW7 posts

Best transport company

Great service...I checked a few places and prices...this company I highly recommend. Fair price and exceptional service.. Brisbane to Sydney
PS I rarely do reviews. Show details ·  1
Maureen
Maureen

Great my car arrived quickly and in good order

I was very happy with the service. My car arrived earlier than expected. Show details ·  1
Poi Mellon
Poi MellonPerth, WA

Simple and easy process

Received a quote and booked for Perth to Brisbane, paid and all the details were sent regarding drop off. Vehicle was transported by Nicks Express, dropped off in Perth on Monday and car arrived the next Tuesday! Show details ·  1
Marilyn
MarilynPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent service

Picked up the vehicle on time
Transported it safely and contact me before delivery to insure someone would be here to recive the vehicle.
Excellent service all the way.
Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Shaun R
Shaun RSouthwest, VIC

On time and great communication

I’m only half way through, car has been picked up and on way to destination, so far it has been really easy. Show details ·  1
saboorrehman2002
saboorrehman2002

Townsville To Sydney

Fast and Prompt delivery. Great communication. Highly recommended. Text email. Show details ·  1
Ness66
Ness66Perth, WA2 posts

1967 Mustang QLD to Perth

Having never transported a car across the country I had no idea what the process was and these guys held my hand all the way. From answering the 6 billion questions to delivering my vintage car in perfect condition their service was fantastic. I’m sure transporting any car across the country can be concerning but when it’s a 1967 Mustang the stakes are high. These guys absolutely nailed it. Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleJingili3 posts

Transport of Honda Civic from Albany to Brisbane

I recently had the pleasure of using Car Transport Express to move my Honda Civic from Albany to Brisbane, and I must say that the entire experience was exceptional. From start to finish, the company provided excellent communication, timely delivery, and outstanding customer service.

I have no hesitation in saying that I will undoubtedly use their services again in the future. The combination of great communication, on-time delivery, door-to-door service, and the incredibly helpful representative made this a standout experience. Show details ·  1

Pat L.
Pat L.

Great communication and delivery

The car came within the designated time and was, although dusty, in good condition. Show details ·  1

Rob
Rob

Fast efficient service

Sending my Jeep to Brisbane for driving holiday back to Perth was a hassle free excercise with Car Transport Express. The whole experience from drop off at depot in Perth to being delivered in Brisbane was seamless and able to track my car was good. Would recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Rob K
Rob K2 posts

The best interstate car transport

Thankyou for looking after my Golf from Melbourne to Brisbane. From my experience I would totally recommend using Car Transport Express. You guys were so professional and for an affordable price. Show details ·  1
klubear
klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC64 posts
  Fair Incentive

Disgustingly rude

I called yesterday in regards to a car damaged in transport. The woman refused to listen to me, spoke over me, told.me not to call back and hung up!
I will be forwarding this call recording to the office. Show details
bev
bevSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great to be back

2 nd time using this company for my car transport and very happy both times with the service Show details ·  1

Extra Information