Best Watches Store

Best Watches Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Communication Failure

Purchase and paid for a watch 29.12.2019. Waiting for delivery within reasonable time so after many messages via Facebook and website finally advised no stock and refund initiated 20.01.2020. Unable to recommend this seller but have given two stars for refunding without drama.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Alex K

Alex K

Do not buy here!

Placed an order online and just like the other people that left reviews on here, I did not receive any order confirmation. Contacted the seller through their website, no response. Contacted the seller over email, no response. Only when I left a review on their FB page did I get a message back. Seller kept saying I must have received an email. Checked everywhere, junk mail too. Nothing. Couple of minutes later I receive a refund without any explanation.
Save yourself some time and shop elsewhere. The one positive is that I got my money back. Waste of time...

Jeff

JeffSydney, NSW

She is a good seller, nice personality, and the watch prices are worthy to buy.

The product is awesome, the price is worthy and she is awesome. Yay!!
Recommended place to buy fossil watches, if u are looking for watches, contact her, she can offer u lot's of watchws with cheaper price.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Best Watches Store compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Sue

SueSydney

Love it!!!

Really suprised as it looks better than the picture! Happy with the service and product. Brought it as a gift and I'm sure recipient will be just as pleased.

Excellent product and value for money

I couldn’t find a certain watch anywhere asked my usual watch shop she said there was no way I could find that style anywhere, I found it here and for a great price, I was so happy, the service was great, I really recommend buying from best watch store, I am already in process of getting another one.. thanks very much.

Marta

MartaWollongong

Awesome above and beyond customer service

Thank you Linda for all your help... bought it about 10am and received it by couriers arranged Linda by 2.30pm that afternoon... it was a birthday present and my sister in law loved it!!
Thank you again .. will be back

Great customer services, huge selection of high quality watches

I got four watches from this store. I LOVE it!!!They're good quality at afforable prices!Highly recommend to everyone ( from a happy customer)

It's perfect.

It's not only a beautiful watch, but also with reasonable price. It suits most of my outfits well. I really like it

Best after service

Highly recommended seller. Great customer service and friendly. Very responsive. + + ++ ++ + + + + + +

Jewellery Shops & Brands