Australian Credit and Finance

Australian Credit and Finance (page 3 of 16)

Home Loans, Car Finance

Great experience.

Steve D was great, he was personable, professional, and efficient. Steve followed our requests without pushing other products that may have made him more $. I will be recommending him to family and friends.
    Great experience!!

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Ruth, Thanks for letting us know about the positive experience you had with Steve, great to hear he made the process quick and easy for you. We love to hear that a customer will recommend us, thanks for that. All the best!

May

MayMeadow Springs

Great fast service and great product

Amazing Service

Thanks Chris for all you have done for us. Chris knows his job and he does it very well, we will be recommending you to all our friends and family and will be using you again in the near future.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Scott, Great to hear that Chris got the job done and delivered a positive experience for you. Thank you for the recommendation. All the best!

Great Result and Support

Brent and his team did a fantastic job helping me to secure commercial property finance with great rates. No issues what so ever and I highly recommend. Well done and very much appreciated.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Anthony, Thanks for letting us know our commercial team here at ACF and Lendi looked after you and got the job done. If you need anything in the future just get in touch.

Dougs

DougsSydney

Excellent Service

Thank you to Rishi Nanda and the Lendi team for securing a great deal with the refinancing of my investment loan. The whole process was carefully explained and any queries promptly answered. The team were very professional and gave regular updates on how the loan application was proceeding. What initially looked to be difficult, was made simple due to their knowledge and experience.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Dougs, Thanks for letting us know you had such a positive experience with Rishi and the Lendi team. Pleased to hear we made things simple, that's exactly what we aim for. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Adrian C

Adrian C

Timely, helpful and courteous service

Being inexperienced with real estate, and with limited time due to my job, I was in search of a reliable mortgage broker service. Danny Lance was recommended to me, and he found a mortgage solution that fits my requirements perfectly. Danny walked me through my options, and was very professional and easy to understand. I have no
    hesitation in recommending him to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Adrian, Great to hear Danny found a solution which was exactly what you required. Thank you for the recommendation.

Amazing Anthony

What a great service Anthony provided to us. Can't recommend him highly enough. They get the job done and helped us get the loan we needed!

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Niyati, Thanks for letting us know Anthony got the job done for you. If you ever need anything in the future just let us know.

cyrus navabi

cyrus navabiBrisbane

The best finance assistance I have ever experienced

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Cyrus, Thanks for letting us know you had such a great experience with Jonathan and the team. We're pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations in every area and that you'll be referring us to others, if you ever need anything just let us know!

Bharat

BharatSydney, NSW

Excellent & Seamless service delivery

We were extremely impressed with the level of service provided by Danny Lances thru out my home loan application process.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Bharat, Thank you for the positive feedback! We'll pass on your review to Danny and the team.

Find out how Australian Credit and Finance compares to other Loans

Excellent service and amazing, professional advice

We were extremely impressed with Leon our broker. I would not hesitate to recommend him or this company. We were provided with a hassle free transition. We got our dream home because of Leon. Nothing was ever a hassle or bother. He was patient when i was nervous, he liaised with the real estate and made us feel like we were his only clients. Leon was exceptional

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Fletcher, We love hearing feedback from our customers so thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you got your dream home and Leon was there for you every step of the way, thanks for the recommendation!

Kim

KimSydney

Excellent service and advice, couldn't be happier!

Our broker, Mark Bonnici was fantastic and helped us get an amazing deal on our refinance. Everything was handled in a very timely and professional matter, he and his Assistant Denise found us the best deal for our needs, always made time to answer all of our questions and make sure we were comfortable with the first refinance we have been through. I couldn't recommend this dream team enough for anyone looking to purchase or change up their financing!

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Kim, Thanks for letting us know Mark, Denise and the team were able to help you out with your refinance and delivered a great deal for you. The "dream team" will be blushing when we pass on your review, let us know if you ever need anything else.

Seamless service delivery

Although the process took a little longer than expected, it was stress free and staff responded to my enquiries very promptly and provided me with updates along the way. I also liked the fact that they they listened to my needs and then sourced an appropriate loan for me. They seemed impartial and didn't favour one bank over another.

NikkiS0477

NikkiS0477Sydney, NSW

What finance company answers emails at 10pm?

Annette

AnnetteSydney

Really impressed with the service

We were extremely impressed with the level of service provided by Chris whilst arranging our finance. He was patient and professional and really had a 'can do' attitude, Any road blocks we faced were met with Chris doing his best to come to a positive solution. The industry we are in means we come across a lot of brokers but only a small few are worth recommending. Chris is definitely one of them. Thanks again!

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Annette, Thanks for letting us know you had such a positive experience with Chris and the team. We're pleased to hear you found him worthy of recommendation, thanks for the review and all the best.

Excellent & Prompt Customer service with Experties

We are very happy & great full to Rishi & his entire team of Australian credit & Finance for their Excellent & Prompt mortgage Customer service. They handled well my home loan process.Really they have provided services as one of the best expert mortgage broker in all aspects. We will definitely recommend to our friends to be with Australian Credit & Finance for mortgage services.
    I would like to thank you one again to Rishi & his team for help & outstanding services.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Arvind, Thanks for such positive feedback. I'm pleased to hear you found Rishi and the rest of the team here at ACF outstanding, thank you for your recommendation! If you need anything in the future, we're always happy to help.

Find out how Australian Credit and Finance compares to other Loans

Hari was extremely professional, helpful and supportive throughout the whole process of myself and my boyfriend buying our first home. He made everything so easy and offered amazing service. Would highly recommend Hari to all family members and friends. Regards, Olivia.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Olivia, Thanks for letting us know you had such a positive experience with Hari and found him professional, helpful and supportive. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Thanks for your recommendation!

Rob from Lendi has been excellent, he has done what he has promised and kept me in the loop with all that has been happening right through to settlement. I was happy there was a support team to follow up the Admin, they were friendly and approachable also.

I originally came to Rob as another Lender had left me hanging and didn't take ownership.
    I was left with a unique situation and was great to find out that some people are able to take you on, look after you and get the job done.
    Thank you, I will be coming back again!

Excellent Service and Advise

Eric and his team made the process of securing a loan very easy and they provided excellent knowledge of lenders and how to go about navigating the process and system

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Andrew, we're pleased to hear you found the process easy and that Eric guide you through from start to finish! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Terrific service....

Thank you to Toby for his professional service. Always available to discuss various options and to work with us towards our financial goals. He streamlined the paperwork and made the whole process quick and pain-free. Our thanks also to Vivian who helped dot the i's and cross the t's. Great team!

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Excellent . hard work distribute to simple steps.

Very talented quality team.understood what we need and gave good positive outcome . Staff also very kind and cooperated.always easy to contact.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Medde, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear you got a positive outcome and found our team easy to work with. Let us know if you ever need anything.

See all Australian Credit and Finance reviews