Australian Credit and Finance

Australian Credit and Finance (page 4 of 16)

Home Loans, Car Finance

Terrible customer service

We arranged to meet with one of their reps to discuss our refinance options. On the day of the meeting the rep cancelled and after few days past, they sent us a message that they can't help us.

Chaitali

ChaitaliMelbourne

Excellent service!

A big thanks to Liam, Matthew and Nathan for helping us re-finance our mortgage. Liam has provided outstanding service - the first round with one lender fell through at the last moment, but Liam was pro-active and sent our papers to a second lender (offering a better rate) and got the whole process completed smoothly.
    Will definitely recommend to friends, and will go back to Australian Credit and Finance next time we look at another round of re-financing couple of years down the road.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Chaitali, Sounds like the team got stuck in and made sure we achieved the result you wanted! We look forward to helping you refinance whenever you decide it's time, all the best and thanks for the positive feedback.

Selva

SelvaPerth

My first home buying

Iam very happy and great full, the way my mortgage broker and rest of the team handled well towards my first home buying.
    I am happy to recommend to friends.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Selva, Thanks for the positive review! We're pleased to hear you would recommend us, let us know if you ever need anything.

Find out how Australian Credit and Finance compares to other Loans

Great service and attention to detail

Very happy with the service we received from David, Belinda and the team at Australian Credit and Finance. We needed to rush through our loan approval and they were super helpful in dealing with the bank and making sure it happened on time. Due to reasons outside of our control the settlement was postponed twice (sellers fault), but ACF were sure to keep us in the loop the whole time and made sure we understood and were happy with the process. Will definitely be contacting the team again for our next purchase.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Alisha, Great to hear David and Belinda got your loan across the line. Sorry to hear that settlement was delayed by the seller, sounds like we kept you up to date and feeling in control though. Looking forward to helping you out again next time!

Absolutely amazing service!! Couldn't have asked for better.

So glad that we went with Australian Credit and Finance. We had a complicated claim for a mortgage but they went above and beyond in a short amount of time to help us get our mortgage approved within our 5 day cool off period so we could get our dream home!! Couldn't have asked for better service or communication they were truly wonderful and made getting our first home a dream come true. Thank you so much Australian Credit and Finance.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Christina, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It's great to hear the team went above and beyond to get things sorted for you in time. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

Jesse Canon went above and beyond for us!

We had a dual assignment for Lendi, refinance of an existing property and the purchase of a new property. Murphy's Law hit us hard and anything that could go wrong did. Jesse maintained his professionalism and kept us updated and we were able to solve all the issues as they came up. After a grueling 8 month process, we have finally settled on both. Thank you Jesse!

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Amanda, Great to hear Jesse was able to help you out and got stuck in to get everything sorted for you. Let us know if you ever need anything!

Administration was a shambles - risking me being late for settlement

My sales rep at LENDI, [name removed], went on annual leave for 2 weeks and LENDI administration dropped the ball. Over 2 weeks later I get a call from [name removed], just 4 day's prior to my settlement day, telling me that LENDI have contacted my solicitor to request an extension because LENDI are not ready for settlement. They also gave my solicitor just 2 days to secure a search, which takes 10 days. LENDI only allowed an amendment after I told them I was withdrawing my loan from them. The debacle was a stressing 48 hours. I do not recommend LENDI.

excellent service

We had Carl to assist us with refinancing our home loan. Carl was very helpful and diligent with his work.
    He contacted us in after hours even to get our loan done.
    Carl was following things up for us and always made sure we received an answer as soon as possible.
    Any one who needs a loan, or thinking of refinancing their home loan, I would strongly recommend to request for Carl, you will be very satisfied with his work as we did.
    Great job done Carl and congratulations Lendi to have a very valuable asset in your company.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Kim, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you found Carl helpful and diligent, we're glad that you had such a positive experience with us. All the best.

Great Service

Mahzabin was fantastic! Very helpful and answered all the questions we had. She was with us every step of the way and made sure that we had everything in order with our documents so that we didn't have any delays. It was a lot less hassle than I expected. So glad we didn't deal with the banks ourselves as I am sure I would have missed something.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Terri, Thanks for letting us know you had such a positive experience with Mahzabin! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to her, great to hear that you were surprised by how easy it was. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

Merrylands

Merrylands

Good alternative to going to bank directly for financing

We have had very slow response when we dealt directly with our existing bank. Toby and his team has been prompt with their response and managed to get our loan approved. Overall process took quite a while but at least they are there to update us on status whenever we need an update. Would recommend to use their service instead of going directly to the bank. (The irony is we get better response with them going to the bank on behalf of us than we approach our own bank directly!)

Kaylean

KayleanSydney, NSW

Great Help

Sean and Belinda did a fantastic job in helping us with our home loan. Hassel free and quick response to my many questions. Highly recommend.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Kaylean, Thanks for taking the time to write up such a positive review. It's great to hear you found we made things simple, that's exactly what we aim to do. All the best!

Palm Cove

Palm CoveSydney

Onging support

I want to thank Elaine Song and her team for all their ongoing support with the purchase of my new property, they were always available to talk to by phone and email, they kept me up to date at every stage of the process. I would recommend AC&F to anyone wishing to buy their dream home.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Palm Cove, Thanks for the great feedback! I'll make sure we pass this on to Elaine and the team, glad to hear you had such a positive experience with us.

Daniela T

Daniela TGold Coast

Absolutely Outstanding!!! Thank you, thankyou

MASSIVE thankyou to Jonathan - very professional, extremely helpful, always contactable & made the whole process SO EASY!!! I highly recommend anyone who is needing a loan or considering taking out a loan to contact Jonathan, it will be the best decision! Thanks again for everything and for basically "holding my hand" throughout the entire process...

Fantastic

Lucas was great! He went above and beyond to help us buy our first home. He took the time to explain everything in simple terms and made sure we were kept up to date throughout the whole process.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Damian, thank you so much for your kind feedback! We will make sure this is passed along to Lucas :)

Thank you for your help in acquiring and settling my loan quickly.It was a pleasure to work with your company..

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Martin, thank you for leaving us such a great review! If we can ever help you again in the future don't hesitate to get in contact :)

Find out how Australian Credit and Finance compares to other Loans

Efficient helpful and no fuss

Made it so easy. Easily contactable. Great communication. Took stress out of my hands. Got a great deal. Very professional. I've gone through them twice and each time no problems

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Karen, thank you for your review! We're thrilled that we were able to help you achieve your home loan goals. If we can help you in any way in the future don't hesitate to contact us. :)

Stamp Duty

I wish I could retract the positive review I left for Australian Credit & Finance.. [name removed] completely stuffed my application. I found out 3 days before settlement that he'd forgot to calculate stamp duty. With 3 days to settlement, I had top come up with 13K. And no help from Australian Credit and Finance.
    Get you finance somewhere else :(

Excellent service

Dorian and the rest of the team worked hard to process and complete my refinancing. Thank you for your efforts.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Katherine, Thanks for the positive review! Sounds like the team got behind Dorian and everyone worked together to get your refinance done, I'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

Robyn W

Robyn WShellharbour

Excellence above and beyond,

Deb, from day one provided me without a doubt, the best service I could have hoped for and more! Whatever the question or request, Deb was always on top of things. Probably the easiest loan process I have ever gone through or the least stressful anyway!!! Love your work Deb!!!

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Robyn, I'm not Deb but I wish I was because it sounds like you're thrilled with the service she provided. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review! I'll be sure to pass it onto Deb and the team.

V T

V TSydney

Special thanks to Elaine Song

Other brokers gave up on us as my wife recently changed her career and she was also heavily pregnant.
    Elaine still managed to find us a good deal and she was still available at 7-8pm and even on weekends.
    The only negative was that their website is quite buggy - this doesn't really affect their great service though.
    I can definitely recommend Lendi.
    Thanks again!