Australian Credit and Finance

Australian Credit and Finance (page 5 of 16)

Home Loans, Car Finance

Outstanding service!

It was by far the best lending experience I have ever had. Lendi did all the work and I would highly recommend them without a doubt. Everything happened fluidly and without any stress on my side. I would definitely use Lendi again if I ever needed to. A special thank you to Ben Murray he answered all my email questions / concerns even late at night. The service went way beyond my expectations. Thank you Mary

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Melinda went out of here way for us my case an unusual situation

Melinda made things happen for me that i though i would not be possible sensational effort on here part it was made easier thanks to here

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Wasa, Thanks for letting us know Melinda went out of her way for you, I'll be sure to pass that on. I'm pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us.

Portrayal of Excellent Customer Service.

The team at Lendi are outstanding. I can honestly say in the many organisations I've dealt with Lendi are by far the most superior. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed.
    Customer Service goes above & beyond.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Janelle, Thanks for letting us know that our team went above and beyond for you and thank you for your recommendation. Great to hear such positive feedback.

Find out how Australian Credit and Finance compares to other Loans

Excellent communication and service from day 1.

From day 1, I had excellent service communication and information that was trusted my Lendi advisor was nothing but honest and trust worthy as far as I was concerned 5 stars.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi David, Great to hear you had such a positive experience with the Lendi team. Thanks for leaving a review.

Dave

DaveLota, QLD

good old school customer service

Michael is an incredibly professional, efficient, and very likeable man.
    He talked us through the refinance options without being pushy, and let us make our decision based on the information. He then walked us through every step of the process doing most of the legwork.
    Also kept us informed regularly.
    Can't recommend Michael highly enough to anyone wanting a better home loan solution!
    We'll keep in touch.

Thanks.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Dave, Thanks for the positive review! It's good to hear Michael left you with such a great impression, thank you for the recommendation.

Jessie

JessieSydney

Amazing Service

We were truly frustrated and stressed trying to complete a home loan from several lenders with only 4 weeks left to go till final settlement - we were at our wits end and then we found our life saver, Michael Pascarelli.
    A true professional and amazing at his profession.
    From the moment we met Michael we felt confident he would solve our dilemma.
    Less than 48 hours after meeting with him, Michael solved all our worries with a loan approval.
    Approachable, efficient, friendly, patient and brilliant, Michael made this whole process a breeze.
    Within 4 weeks we owned our home. Words cannot express how grateful we are to Michael for making our dream come true. Highly recommend Michael 100 times over and his great team.
    Aloha Jessie

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Jessie, Thanks for such a positive review. It's great to hear that Michael was able to help you out and that you would recommend him and the rest of the team.

Just the Best

Michael Pascarelli was absolutely fantastic. He was immediate in sourcing the finance we needed for our property purchase. We tried to do it on our own and it was a nightmare...documents galore and frustrating knock backs. It feels a little surreal writing this review having been a desperate reader of these myself and now writing my own. Save yourself the heartache and stress and hookup with ACF, it will be the best decision you make. Cheers Mike

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Lew, Thanks for the great review and feedback on Michael and the team. I'm pleased to hear you had such a positive experience, all the best.

Nicole

Nicole

Fantastic Service

Steve was fantastic, they were very helpful and very efficient. Would definitely recommend them to anyone shopping around for a new home loan.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Nicole, Great to hear your feedback. We're glad you had such a positive experience with Steve. Thank you for your recommendation.

Fantastic help and support

Highly recommend Lendi, the help and support I received was fantastic. Huge thanks to Alex Huynh and Vivien Zannetti for their patience and help throughout the settlement. I have already recommended Lendi to several of my friends.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Christine, It's great to hear such positive feedback and that you recommend us to your friends. Thanks for leaving a review, I'm pleased that Alex, Vivien, and the rest of the Lendi team were able to help you out.

Best Services and Advices

Thank you very much for your professionally services and advises. Thank you very much, Mark Yeo, for your dedicated efforts in helping us to get the home loan from the bank. I would highly recommend Mark Yeo and his team to my family and friends for financial services

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Quoc, Thanks for your recommendation of Mark and the team. We love seeing such positive reviews and I'll make sure someone passes on your thanks to Mark.

Thanks Timothy from Lendi, took my calls both in and out of business hours always there to help, highly recommended

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Denise, Thank you for the positive feedback. Sounds like Timothy went above and beyond to get things done for you, I'll pass on your thanks and recommendation.

Customer satisfaction

Jim was fantastic in all the advice and time he took to explain everything to me
    Thankyou for your help

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Brad, Great to hear that Jim was able to help you out. Thanks for the positive review.

The best service

I delt with Chris Raymond, his services was well above average, always on top of the loan procedure and let us know how it was all going at all times.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the positive feedback regarding Chris. It's great to hear he was on top of things and kept you in the loop.

2 thumbs up

I couldn't be happier with the hard work Warren put in. He didn't miss a beat & had all the Financials 100% correct. Thanks for your hard work. Will use again.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Mick, Great to hear Warren put in the hard work and got a great result for you. Thank you for the positive feedback, we look forward to helping you next time.

Keep up the great work.

Nothing but nice things to say about Chris Raymond. (Australian credit and finance) Helpful, reliable, knowledgeable, nothing was a problem. He really new what we were looking for and answered any questions my wife and I had. Will definitely recommend him to friend and family.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi JDW, Thank you for the positive feedback and for recommending Chris and the team here at ACF.

Find out how Australian Credit and Finance compares to other Loans

The best pair of business men we have ever had the pleasure to work with

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Mark, We're pleased to hear you have such a high opinion of Anthony and Brent here at ACF. Thank you for your kind words, such a positive review and for your recommendation. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Special thank you to Anthony Arida

ACF provides excellent service and it doesn't matter if you are living in different State, the ACF will be able to reach & communicate with you at anytime of day. I would like to thank Mr Arida in helping me with my loans for my new property & he made sure I received the best deal & also made my life so easy in getting everything done in no time. I will recommend ACF & Mr Arida to all my friends & family. Thank you Anthony.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Dina, Thank you for the positive review and for your recommendation. We're pleased to hear you received such excellent service from Anthony and the team.

Best Service

Michael Parson and the team did an awesome job in getting us the best rates available in the market and providing value insights to arrive at best option moving forward.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Martin, It's great to hear you had such a positive experience with Michael and the team. If you ever need anything just let us know.

Great Service

Jesse Canon was very helpful. Always there to answer our queries, very informative and he knows what he's doing.We are very grateful for his help with our refinance.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Emmanuel and Rose, Thank you for your positive feedback and for letting us know how helpful Jesse was. We're pleased to hear we could help you refinance.

the best services

Mark Yeo and his team were amazing. They gave us proffessionally advices and helped us to go through every-steps easily (from the start of the home loan application to the settlement day).
    We highly appreciate your help Mark. We would definitely recommend his service to our friends and family.

Relationship manager -Australian Credit and Finance

Hi Cong, Great to hear you had such a positive experience with Mark and the team. Thank you for recommending our services!

See all Australian Credit and Finance reviews