M R.

M R.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality product, and even worse service

Roy C.

Roy C.South East Queensland, QLD

Impressed Service

Order came within in 2 days super impressed can not wait to use your products on our next camping trip

Great product and awesome aftersales service and great warranty

Bought the 20amp battery charger and love it has saved my batteries. Unfortunately while travelling Australia is stopped working so I called and spoke to an awesome support team that emailed me instructions on how to make a claim and within a couple days had been sent return paid package and and as soon as I sent my charger back they sent me a new one which arrived really fast whilst still investigating the issue with the old charger you guys are great will be buying more from you and recommend everyone to buy from these guys

Find out how Australian Direct compares to other Camping Shops

95DZ FRIDGE: Poor quality, rebadge evakool with a few changes.

John

JohnKINGSVILLE

Terrible delivery

Ordered batteries paid heaps for freight and am still waiting, second bad experience with Australian Direct and kickass. Best buy local as they couldn't care less once they get your money.

Ivan J.

Ivan J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

*Disappointing* 12v Pressure Pump 12L/pm

Purchased this pump to go with the Kickass instant hot water system. Hot water system is excellent and highly recommended.

However the pump is only capable of running 3 showers before over heating and automatically turning off... you sure don’t want the mrs to be the one stuck when it switches off automatically for 20 minutes.. But all honesty I was lucky to get 10minutes combined run time.

Didn’t expect this from a Kickass product as I’ve heard good things about some of their other products.

Disappointed.

John

JohnPerth, WA

Great Fridge

Hi, I purchased the 75 ltr dual zone kickass fridge.
Ordered it on the 7/1/21 online from Fremantal WA and it arrived 13/1/21
That’s only 4 working days! Very impressed
Looks like a great fridge,
Throwing out the 2nd Ironman 65ltr that has failed. Never again.
Thanks Kickass great service.

Tim B.

Tim B.

Faulty product. Waiting for refund

Purchased a 20a mppt solar controller before xmas. Item was faulty out of the box. Inaccurate voltage display and battery percentage. Item has been returned for refund. Customer service has been helpful so far. Waiting to hear back.

Poor service

I ordered Kickass shower tent on 24 November 2020. The order has not been dispatched as of 15 December 2020.

Mario

MarioCanberra 2600, ACT

Crap show!!!

My order never arrived, got a text from the incompetent courier saying my package will arrive today (16/12/20) but never arrived. Never gave me an update about my order either. Total S#!7 show!!!! They are using the crappiest courier on the planet!

Andrew M.Illawarra, NSW

crap delivery service

Ordered product on the 27/11/20 and its now the 11/12/20 . Couriers please won't reply to enquiry and no phone contact Totally unaceptable service.

Andrew M.

Well that’s good news. It’s good you listened to your customers. Some of them including myself are long time supporters. Thank you

Richard

Richard

Can’t get a service response

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

DCDC Charger

Brought a DCDC charger 12 months ago and wired it all up to a dual purpose AGM battery under the hood and a 160w roof mounted solar panel. 40L fridge has been running non-stop since the charger was installed with no issues so far. All seems great for me as the battery has barely ever dropped below 12.6/12.7 when I have checked the meter. The charger feels solid, it does get pretty warm when on bulk charge but nothing to be concerned about.

ARC

ARCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy as!

I've bought a number of Australian Direct products (Watt Meters / Cabling / Lighting) & are so impressed with the products. I'll keep coming back to these guys.

DeanoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yet another example of poor customer service

Purchased a product from Australian direct which we had serious problems putting together, to the point we gave up. We want to return or exchange of another product, but their online "Customer Service Portal" is complex - wanting video's and pictures which cannot be supplied. The "system" acknowledgement states a 48 hour response. Over a week later, no response. Rang their number last week and was told I will get a response. No response. I am now at the stage that I have no faith in their customer service as they have no interest in their customers. If you end up with a dud product, don't expect any real support. Avoid dealing with at ALL costs.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Dean, I believe our Warranty Manager has been in contact with you.
We sent return labels and ask that you please check your junk/spam folder for these.

Rex H.

Rex H.Great Southern, WA

75l dual zone

Took a bit to make it fit in my camper but didn't want any other fridge after seeing this one. Build quality is outstanding. App is very easy to use to control fridge.

Trud

TrudNarre Warren North

Fast and helpful service

Easy to use website and ordering online was a breeze. I could not believe how fast it was delivered either especially in these covid trying times in Melbourne. Even received an email with a video on installation of the product we bought. Will definitely use again and highly recommend - thanks for the great service !

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lithium power pack

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Dcdc is absolute garbage

I recently purchased 2x dcdc plug and play chargers from kickass.1 for myself and another for my father in law to set up a second battery on his campervan and my hilux.
Since the install ( yes 100% wired correctly,also used the kickass wiring kit )
We have both had nothing but drama's.
Both chargers go into fault mode and one drains the battery.
One is a agm,the other is a lithium...ive read comments about changing the lithium setting to agm to bypass bms on lithium batteries....this is surely a joke?.
All in all I'm extremely disappointed in this product and will be requesting a full refund.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Ben, thanks for your review. Could you please email us directly so that we can look into this for you. marketing@australiandirect.com.au

Battery Charger failed after 6 months... dc pump switch failed on fifth day

Battery Charger failed after 6 months on a trickle charge ... dc pump switch failed on fifth day of intermittent use

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Scott, thanks for your review. Could you please email us directly so that we can look into this for you. marketing@australiandirect.com.au

Scott L.
Scott L.

Your welcome. I wont be removing this review.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

We don't expect you too, I just want to look into your case and see how I can help as the business owner.