Australian Direct

Great info. Superb support. Love the videos. Good quality products, at the right price.Great service.

Great Information. Superb customer support. Love the videos. Good quality products, at the right price. It is great too try and support an Australian company in Australia. Keep up the terrific work.
"Ya got my support".Thanks again!

Faulty Product Useless Warranty

Wouldnt advise any body buy a deep cycle battery from this company.Warranty claims are made incredibly hard with what they request before considering a claim. If it is approved they again make it harder to get a refund on a faulty product . 5 year warranty is useless if the customer has the burden of testing & proving the fact the item is faulty.

Led light the night

Thanks Australian Direct for supplying this great country with quality gear you can depend on.Just recieved my led light bar kit and so impressed with the quality and ease of operation .The simple screw together connections make it easy with multiple setup alternatives.5 years ago i also purchased a 150 watt solar panel and has performed flawlessly all around australia,thanks again kickass

Brilliant!

Purchased a bunch of gear - fridge, battery pack, wiring, voltage meter, chars, battery charger, solar panels etc and the quality is outstanding. I highly recommend AD for this gear and you are simply wasting your time going anywhere else. Service was oustanding even if I did have to wait a little time to receive the order due to purchasing during a massive EOY sale. Follow up service on a couple of queries was promt and accurate. Really, I couldn't be happier.

Hey Stewart, this is so fantastic to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback about your experience with Australian Direct. We look forward to providing you with a 5 star service and products in the future!

Great gear and service

So far have battery box with dcdc charger. Dual zone fridge and shower. All work great. Now looking at another inverter. Longer warranty on them would be good. What about a high lift jack winch kit!!

Hi Paul, seems like you've got a good range of our products. Is your longer warranty suggestion in regards to the inverters? We welcome all product suggestions and feedback so I will make sure the team hears about it. Enjoy your gear mate, have a good one!Yep for the invertersThanks for the feedback, we will definitely take it into consideration!

Awesome service

Purchased the kick butt fridge had a small cut in the 12 volt power cord. sent a email had a phone call the next day issue was resolved with a new cord sent. Received it in 3 days great service.

Hey Mike, really great to hear you are happy with the warranty service. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we really appreciate it. Enjoy your Fridge mate!

Great product, exceptional service.

I recently purchased some AGM batteries and accessories.
I didn't get round to installing the second battery for two weeks after the order was delivered. Upon opening the box the battery was damaged, it looked like it had been dropped in transit.
I contacted Australian direct via email on a Saturday afternoon, by 10am Monday morning I had recieveved a phone call and they were arranging a replacement.
The replacement was received within 5 days. There sakes/warranty service people were great to deal with and it was a relief that the covered the damage caused by the courier.
Everything is now installed and working as expected.
Hats of to Australian directs great product and terrific service.

Hey Tim, we really appreciate that you understand an accident caused in transit is not a reflection of our quality or service. Having the procedures in place for this kind of situation is a top priority for us for exactly this reason, we want the customers experience to be a positive one. We hope to see you back shopping with us again soon. Have a good one mate!

40A Kickass Controller

This is my 2nd controller building another van, excellent product for my 2 x 250w solar panels. Great controller highly recommend works accurately on my lithium battery 400Ah thanks guys.

August 14th 2019 Update: KickAss 8 Stage Battery Charger

What a little beauty this charger is. Automatically detects gel and my lithium batteries and is definitely a must have for optimum performance if your battery is running low. Would definitely recommend this unit to new buyers.

This is great feedback, thanks for taking the time to share your usage and experience. You should definitely show us how it looks all set up, we love seeing our gear in action. Have a good one mate, and good luck with the van build!

Great Range

Have used Australian Direct a few times to buy all my gear. They have a great range and competitive pricing and also have an awesome after sales support team. Highly recommended

Hey Mate, this is awesome feedback! Good to hear you have a bit of stuff from us and that you were happy throughout the purchase process. Thanks heaps for taking the time to leave a review, it means a lot to us and researching customers.

Great service and product

Before purchasing the product I questioned on the live chat if the product would work well in my situation and they happily guided me to buying the most suitable product that I was after

Hi Joel, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review. That is awesome feedback that the chat function was helpful for you, we are constantly improving on how we can help customers across different communication channels. Let us know how your products go once you have them up and running!

Love ya work

Dont know what happened but was only looking at the site
now i own

KICKASS 40A 12/24V MPPT Solar Charge Controller
KICKASS Bluetooth LED Display Remote Control
KICKASS 1200W Pure Sine Wave Digital Inverter
KICKASS 12V Battery Box
and the KICKASS DCDC MPPT Solar Battery Charger 12V-24V 25A Regulator

delivery times outstanding
questions answered a lot quicker than expected
and the products are great
the whole team do a great job

Hey Barren, that's great to hear our website is doing its job showing off our products. Looks like you have a good spread of products there. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it helps us to know we are on the right track and helps other potential customers decide. Make sure you let us know how your products go over time. We hope to see you back again shopping with us. Have a good one mate.

Great store

Great customer service. I rang there customer service up and told them I broke a little part in my 12v shower pump, they sent me a new part no questions asked.

Hey Gareth, thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us! We definitely want to make the whole purchase process a positive one, which includes post-purchase support like warranty. We are glad to hear you're happy. Have a good one mate.

Great YouTube Channel

Super helpful, great at replying to comments and all round great vids to watch for info on products as well as how toos!! A must watch for any 4WD driver!!

Hi Cherelize, thanks! We love our videos too. We know in this industry and especially being an online-only retailer we need to substitute the touch and feel of a physical retail shop. Our customer service team put in a lot of time and effort to make sure we can help customers across all of our channels, thanks for giving a shoutout! Have a good one.

Excellent to deal with.

The absolutely best service. I ordered my battery on the weekend, it arrived mid-morning on Tuesday, delivered right to my garage door. I live in a country town and I would never have expected such fast delivery, the service surpasses anything that I have ever had before. Thank you.

Hey John, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it really means a lot to us. We are extremely happy that we could provide you with outstanding service, we do strive very hard to give the very best to our customers throughout the whole purchase process. We hope to see you back shopping with us again soon. Have a good one mate.

great products, prompt service

I have just received my battery box and plug and play VRS wiring kit. I am pleased with the quality of the gear and the prompt service. I really am impressed with the online tutorials, Inspired me to make my initial purchase. It makes understanding solar and battery systems a lot easier. I have a couple more items on the way, can't wait. I also have a few more on my wish list and will be grabbing them as soon as my budget allows. Cheers and keep up the good work.

Hey Rob, this is really fantastic to hear! A lot of time and effort goes into making sure we have the right videos for customers, this kind of feedback definitely encourages us to keep producing more. Make sure you let us know how everything goes once you have it. We also welcome suggestions for videos. Have a good one mate, enjoy your gear.

My new fridge freezer!

Hey guys thanks for top quality service!, just got delivered my new fridge/ freezer.Can’t wait to use my new 100 litres fridge freezer ! Keep on Kicking Butt!! Thanks again guys

Hey Damian, loving your Product Review profile pic! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, this kind of feedback about customer service lets us know we are on the right track. Make sure you let us know how the fridge goes once you have given it a go. Have a good one.

Excellent store AAA+++ Recommend

First time to this site absolutely amazing have purchased the KA100 Duel zone Fridge/Freezer.
This product is of the highest quality with service to match. The turnaround time from placing the order Friday afternoon to receiving the fridge the following Friday was amazing 7 days from Qld to Tasmania.

Excellent work guys will be back and have shown quite a few people the site and will be visiting.
Thanks Guys for such a great product and great service not very often you get both in this day and age.
Keep up the great work

Wayne Lethbridge
Burnie Tasmania.

Hey Wayne, this is just absolutely fantastic to hear such positive feedback about your experience with Australian Direct. It really means a lot to us that you have passed on your recommendations of our site and products to people you know. We sincerely look forward to continued business with you and all of your friends in Tasmania! Have a good one.

fantastic products

very happy with the 12 amp battery charger purchased through aus direct which has been faultless. plenty of purchase options and are happy to answer any questions thrown at them. got a few items lined up and i’m confident they will be just as good...cheers guys

Hey Jamie, thanks for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. It's really awesome to hear you were happy with our customer service it's something we try really hard to excel at. We believe it makes all the difference when deciding to purchase online. Looking forward to continued business with you. Have a good one mate.

Shopping

I Need to do more shopping here. The products look awesome and prices are no to bad either.
Cant wait to try out some of this gear in the very near future.

Hey Mark, we definitely won't say no to more shopping with us, we would be more than happy to help you! Thanks for taking the time to leave such positive feedback, it really means a lot to the business. Have a good one.

Camping Chairs

Absolutely fantastic product for the price and dealing with ordering and collection was a piece of cake. Everyone made it easy and a pleasure, couldn't be more helpful and pleasant - I can definitely recommend Australian Direct and will be shopping with them again before anyone else gets my money!

Hey There, thanks so much for leaving such positive feedback about our chairs and service! It was a pleasure helping you with your products, we look forward to continued business with you. Have a good one.

G’day looking at purchasing a battery box from you guys soon with the 120ah battery, just wondering if down the track I wanted to add another 170ah as back up, would it be possible to use one of the outputs on the battery box with included DCDC charger to charge both batteries? Or would a second charger be needed? Thanks KONG.
Hi Danny, it is not recommended to link two different sized or aged batteries together as it limits the larger battery from ever being fully charged. It can also damage both batteries over time. If you were wanting to, later on, have a 170AH battery, it is recommended to charge it with a second battery charger. The other option would be to obtain two 120AH at the same time (to ensure they are in the same condition) so you can link and charge them with the same DCDC. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team if you require more information about this, they are highly trained to make sure you are using your gear in the best way for your situation. You can reach them via email on sales@australiandirect.com.au or call (07)3123 4715. Thanks.Great thanks klaeton.

Hi Can you ship over the ditch or do you have a distributor in NZ.? Regards Stuart
pretty sure they ship world wideHi Guys, unfortunately, for the time being, we are only available in Australia.

Hi graeme here just purchased 2x120amp agm batteries and boxes i am not familier with all this gear could you please explain what all anderson plugs are for especially black one
Graeme, if you're unsure about how to install and correctly set up a dual parallel battery system, then you need to get a professional involved. I have a mobile caravan repair & service tech coming out to home tomorrow to service our van & install out dual battery system correctly.Simple question asked what are all the anderson plugs especially black forHi Graeme! Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. The 'black' Anderson plugs on the battery box are for the vehicle input, as on the other side of the Anderson plug is a VSR (voltage sensitive relay). The 3 remaining 'grey' Anderson plugs are just input/output plugs for any purpose. If you have any further questions at all, don't hesitate to contact our technical support team on 07 3123 4715.