Johnno

JohnnoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

1st time order from Kickass -- just a few small items for caravan/4wd.

Very detailed videos on U-Tube - for products and DIY how-to-do .... well done KickAss team.
Descriptions of products very clear. No trouble making informed choices and items received were exactly as advertised.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the awesome review Johnno! :)

Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

Excuses Excuses & more empty Talk.

CliveGippsland, VIC

Quality products

I have dealt with this supplier in the past and find their product to be of a very good quality and reasonable price. Well done the team at Australian Direct

Fred

FredDarling Downs, QLD

KICKASS Ultimate 12V Dual Battery System

setup the KICKASS Ultimate 12V Dual Battery System today a blind man could do it all working great to easy thanks will deal again great service and the video's are a big help also...Fred

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Fred! What an awesome review mate. Happy to help whenever we can :)

Caesar

CaesarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased 120mah AGM Battery

Support videos were fantastic. Gave me confidence that you guys were no back yard shop. Product came exactly as expected. Even came with battery voltage monitor which I didn't expect.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Caesar! We're glad you enjoyed our support videos, we have a strong focus on sharing the knowledge we have developed during our time in the industry! Cheers

peter Bolton-Hall

peter Bolton-HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

met expectations and great value - purchased inverter to charge laptop etc in my caravan when off grid

Ordered 500 W Kick Ass inverter which was delivered on time and great advice over the phone before ordered. Works well and easy to connect to 12v batteries.
Inverter Fan is a bit noisy when charging my computer so would not want to be doing this at night in the caravan but otherwise it is great.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Peter, thanks for the awesome review :)

Jamie T.

Jamie T.Sydney, NSW

Fast response! Awesome fridge

Ordered an 80L fridge on Monday night and it was delivered to my door Wednesday morning! Fridge is awesome, strong with quality features. easy to set up and cools 10 times quicker than my last fridge. Can't wait to buy my dual battery system now to complete my 4wd. Thanks Australian direct A++

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Jamie, thanks so much for your awesome review! We're glad you love the fridge. If you have any questions about the dual battery system be sure to check out our hugely popular youtube video or get in contact with us directly.

Barry

BarryCentral Queensland, QLD

Caters for my camping needs. Good Products

Have bought several Electrical Items to set up in tray of a Ute. All Items supplied are to my needs and only item missing is a hard wired switch and connector that I would have liked for my out door lighting kit.
The package is excellent but when using only one light bar a short cable connection would be good when using it as a interior tool box light.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Barry, thanks for the awesome review and suggestions, I have passed these onto our development team :)

Great customer service, quality products

Ordered a few things from Australian Direct, 300w lightweight solar panels and 150w solar blanket 75l fridge and premium battery pack, vacuum bag sealer and a few other 12v goodies all quality gear that I am happy with, bit of an issue with the fridge as it did not come with power leads, and a slight dint in the bottom of the fridge, notified Australian Direct and filled out a warranty claim, issue was sorted out straight away, got a set sum refund and leads have been sent, only downside is shipping is a bit slow, very excited to use the new goodies , company is very good to deal with and very helpful, will be shopping here again..

David R

David RCentral West, NSW

Premium Battery Kit

Great setup and easy to install. Very fast delivery. Unfortunately the battery was dead on arrival and a warranty claim was submitted. Although the initial response from Australian Direct was slow, the battery was replaced without too much hassle.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey David, thanks for the awesome review. Glad the team could sort that out for you :)

Scott C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Life saver when it came to dual battery set up

New to all this dual battery stuff the team really helped me with what i needed and showed me the right direction thanks for the advice and the time answering all my questions

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Scott, glad we could help you out!

To easy thanks agin

John D

John DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Well done KickAss

Dual zone fridge freezer arrived before expected was well packaged and works a treat, the unit is considerably quieter when running than I expected and good to have the option of Ando plug or cig lighter plug, great job KickAss

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey John, thanks for the great review :)

Rory SullivanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow and Expensive Shipping

Really slow shipping times and Really Expensive shipping costs.

I bought a Kickass Battery Box, I would not purchase from Australian Direct 4WD again. I love the Kickass Brand and will look to source it elsewhere in the future.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Great people great products.

Thanks Klaeton for your help the fridge is perfect for my needs. Installed both side awnings on my son's and my vehicle. Will definitely be back to get more from them.

Store LocationAustralian Direct Showroom
Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Evan! No worries mate, glad we could help! Be sure to send us some pics :)

James V.

James V.

Kickass 12volt 12amp battery charger

Charger is well made and works very well, the Anderson plug/alligator clips system is brilliant, I enabling a better connection and more efficient current flow to battery, speeding up charge rate

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Glad you're enjoying it James! Thanks for the awesome review.

Craig I

Craig ISouth East Queensland, QLD

One stop 12 volt shop

I have been an Australian Direct customer for 2 years now and have purchased many item, I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my 12 volt needs.
The product is as described, and tough
The staff are great to deal with and very helpful to answer any questions you have

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Craig! We're lucky to have such great long term customers such as yourself! Thanks for supporting us :)

LeonMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Dual battery system

Your info on YouTube was great ,easy to understand. That is the reason I bought your KickAss product. Thanks , it gave me the confidence to put the system in my car , Cheers

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Leon! That's great to hear and exactly why we love updating our Youtube channel! If there's any other videos you'd be interested let us know and we will put one together. Take care!

Robert G

Robert GDarling Downs, QLD

Getting there.

Great to deal with and always helpful with advice when asked. Have used all kickass equipment so far. 2000watt inverter, battery charger, low voltage disconnect, DC to DC charger, and 2 x 120A/H batteries.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Robert! That set up looks awesome! Feel free to send us some more photos on facebook we'd love to share them!

Larry Mc

Larry McWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great to Deal With

Even though a couple of things were on back order, they kept me informed all the way. Highly recommend. I purchased a Battery, Controller and Charger because the reviews and testaments to this brand were very positive. Communication was great.

Australian Direct Is The Best!

Joab and Australian Direct were absolutely brilliant. Joab had all the knowledge I needed that so many other businesses didnt have for my new motorhome and was beyond friendly and helpful. I will be going to Australian Direct for anything I can and recommend everyone else do the same. Thanks a million Joab n Australian Direct for all your time, help and expertise - you guys are the best and your products and youtube videos look awesome!!

Lance M.

Lance M.asked

I have just had your new dcdc charger installed in my new camper trailer. I can charge the batteries from solar only. I have checked the Anderson plugs on the rear of my car and it is working fine. The charge or alternator lights don't come on at all. Please help.

Clive

Hi Lance, Im not an auto-elec, but was your DcDc charger fitted with all the Anderson plugs. There is a YouTube video made by Australian Direct, which appears to be self explanatory and gives a good understanding how it all works. I take you have the engine running, otherwise the dcdc wont allow for power to be drained from your main battery. Hope this helps.

Len1010asked

Why is my review of the KICKASS 12V 20 Amp - 8 Stage Automatic Battery Charger SKU: KACHG1220 you sold me not showing up in the list of reviews on your sales Page? I can see only 5 star reviews there. Do you post all reviews? It seems strange that I was singled out to receive a dud and that you hide my review.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Lenard, thank you for reaching out to us again. Our business hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 3pm Friday and we are closed Saturday and Sunday. You first reached out to us on Friday the 8th of November, to which our team replied immediately with the below:

"Hi Len,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Seems strange that charger won't move off stage 4. I recommend you test it first by removing all loads from the battery and putting it on charge, it should move off of stage 4 as the battery approaches full. If it doesn't move off stage 4, then refrain from using it to charge your batteries as this may cause damage to them. In this case, there may be an issue with the charger, and you can create a warranty claim below.

The Australian Direct Warranty is our promise to you, providing you with the reassurance to shop with confidence and get long lasting enjoyment from our products.

We understand and acknowledge that sometimes things dont always go to plan, so as part of our Australian Direct Customer Service approach we have made the process as simple and stress-free as possible. Simply click on the link below to create an account and fill in the details of your claim. A member of our highly efficient Warranty Team will then be in contact to assist with your claim.

We can appreciate most warranty claims are urgent, however please allow 2-3 business days for our team to assess your case and get back to you.
Create A Claim

Regards,
Please dont hesitate to give us a call if you have any other questions."

All of our Australian Direct and KickAss products come with a warranty and if there is a fault in any of our products we are more than happy to rectify this through our Warranty System as our team member advised you.

As we are closed over the weekend, this is why you would not have heard back from our team just yet.

It saddens us that a potentially faulty product has resulted in multiple comments and messages across various platforms, unfortunately these things do happen to many businesses and we apologise that this has affected your view of us as a business.

All reviews on our website are published, our Marketing team handle this when they return to the office after the weekend, as your multiple reviews and comments were made outside of business hours this is why we have not been able to respond immediately.

I have spoken to our Warranty Team and can assure you they will be in contact with you immediately.

I hope that you can give us the opportunity to rectify this and give our products another try.

Kindest Regards,

Len1010asked

I just received my order1x KICKASS 12V 20 Amp - 8 Stage Automatic Battery Charger SKU: KACHG1220
It came well packed, on-time & unmarked but I think it's a DUD!
It is stuck on stage 4 what ever battery i connect it to and the voltage readout is reading lower than the actual output which is higher than it should be. My question is I guess is this a common fault and or what can be done as I don't wish to boil and destroy new battery's?

"Hi Len,
Thank you for your enquiry.

Create A Claim

Regards,
Please dont hesitate to give us a call if you have any other questions."

Kindest Regards,