• Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)

Danny L.

Danny L.Perth, WA

Fantastic stuff

Received my kickass 75ltr fridge, battery box ad led light kit today! Very good quality product and fridge is working perfectly on 240v! Can’t wait to wire it up tomorrow to me 12v system and give it a run!

All received within a week to WA Geraldton, not even my small parcels are that quick! Awesome stuff guys keep it up!

RCHAL

RCHALSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't let it come to a warranty case, then you will be stuffed

Wal ElkinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is better than good this is exellent 100L dual- zone fridge

very impressive for the price it was a gift, it has everything thank you. For a product that is so far ahead of any other fridge on the market keep up the good work regards wal

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the awesome feedback! :)

Steve U

Steve UHunter Region, NSW

Great service, quality products at good prices.

Courteous service, quick responses when a query is asked, quality products that can compete with anything on the market, competitive pricing. Website is easy to navigate through and help is always at hand if needed.

Thanks Steve!

Bernard Jardine

Bernard JardineMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent service with immediate backup staff consultation. Very prompt delivery!

Excellent service with immediate staff back up consultation! Very prompt delivery!
Installation setup very clear. Happy with my first purchase of VSR Dual Sensing Relay
Kit! Will certainly deal with them in the future.

Thanks Bernard!

A++++

Purchased a 75L dual zone fridge and a triple adaptor Anderson plug. Package arrived in good time. Have been using the fridge 24/7 for the past month and have had zero problems. The Bluetooth control capabilities from my phone is brilliant too. I would definitely shop here again for another similar.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Awesome, thanks for the review Jackson!

Vince

VinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top fridge and slide, unbeatable warranty and great customer service.

Initially I sent an email requesting lead time as the 75L duel zone was on back order. I received a very swift response with an approximate ETA and follow up asking for my location so an accurate ETA could be calculated. I placed the order several days later and the delivery was exactly on time. I also ordered a fridge slide. the products are great, several uses now and no issues. well designed, sturdy and obviously the manufacturer has faith in it with a 5 year warranty. Very happy. I just ordered more electrical parts and I don't expect to be disappointed. Cheers guys.

Thanks Vince!

Tony

TonySydney

OK product for price

Post was poor with incorrect information given. Contacted Aus Direct, they didn't seem interested. Product was eventually delivered. Vacuum sealer bought does work, just. Must be warmed up first or will not seal. When contacted they did not seem interested.

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Misleading!

Once completing order thinking all was good and order was on its way, 6 days later no goods! Told i had picked click and collet, what! I’m in NSW . Stung me for another $20. Good one Kickass. Clean up your site so it’s clear to all. Lost a customer here, hope your goods are better than your delivery options notice!

Disgusting warranty service

great customer service

Quick and easy to deal with. Products are all working as they should and the team were really helpful during the order process. Will purchase again in the near future.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks Matthew! We look forward to dealing with you again soon.

Shockingly poor quality

Mr Ed

Mr EdSydney, NSW

KickAss - Over Delivers

Hi Guys,
Just got my awesome 75LT Fridge, battery and box. Delivery in only 1.5 working days, incredible. Everything exactly as expected. The Quality and features is well above all competitors. Will keep coming back for more toys, thanks.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Mate! Thanks for the awesome review :) Look forward to hearing from you again.

Pat McKenna

Pat McKennaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service + supplied goods on time or ahead of delivery date

I have ordered several items thru them ,and have not been disappointed with any of them. They keep the customer informed with delivery dates and information . good company to deal with

Thanks Pat!

Sylview

SylviewHunter Region, NSW

What a great product! Very happy customer

Great battery set up with charger and inverter. Super compact product that works perfectly with my slide on camper. Additional 3solar panels are light and easy to set up.
Very happy that they managed to send it to me within a short time and well before Xmas. Great service and great communication!

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey there! Thank you for the awesome review!

Lyndon

LyndonFar North Queensland, QLD

Timely delivery

Ordered a dual battery switch although it was initially out of stock but the delivery of the restocked item was spot on. The item went straight in and extremely happy with the switches performance.

Ensuite Tent

Product as shown seems well made have not used as yet looking forward to it though. It came well packed for postage and the contents in the box at first glance look as fitting to my vehicle will be a breeze. My first overall look gives me great satisfaction that this product will make me a very happy customer of Australian Direct and in the future.

Awesome Product.

Absolutely amazing product and great service. Purchased the 160w Solar Panel and mppt regulator. Product arrived very quickly even at Christmas rush period. Would recommend to all of my family and friends. Product is great quality and works great. Thank you very much Australian Direct, your products really do KICKASS!

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the awesome review Helena!

Alan Gregor

Alan GregorPerth, WA

Ideal camping companions!

Over time I have purchased many items from Australian Direct. These items include deep cycle batteries, battery chargers and the many items that connect these items to everything else making them functional. All items have been delivered intact and in a timely manner and are still functioning beyond expectation years later!

Thanks Alan!

Great fridge

Very Quick delivery we bought the 75 litre dual zone awesome fridge although just after we bought it they dropped in price $200 but a great fridge never the less

Daniel M.asked

Hey there,

I’ve got one of your battery boxes with the DCDC charger on top and I’ve used your wiring kit with the big fuse and anderson plugs to connect it to my car (1998 Nissan Patrol). I’ve been experiencing trouble when using the alternator to charge the battery (I’m also running a fridge off it). When I start the car and wait 2min the alt. light is on solid, then after a short time it starts to flash, then it occasionally goes solid again. The charging light is constantly flashing the whole time. I’m aware of the cut in voltage needed for the DCDC charger to work properly so I measured the voltage of the start battery and it measures between 13.6-14.2V, even during the times when the alt. light on the DCDC charger is flashing. Something I’ve also noticed, on a drive, if I leave the alt. unplugged for a while (in this case it was about 1 hour), then plug it in, I’ve been able to charge the battery so it reads 14.2V by the end of a 8 1/2 trip, however, if I have the alt. plugged in from the very beginning of the trip, I have only been able to get a max. of 13.9V, even after 10 hours of driving. Any ideas as to what might be going on? Thanks!

Hi Daniel,

Sorry to hear you are having some troubles with your system. If the alternator light is flashing, this indicates that the DCDC is receiving a voltage from the alternator input that is below the cut-in voltage of the charger. Are you able to measure the voltage at the Anderson plug that connects to the DCDC charger? This will give us an idea of whether the voltage is dropping between the start battery and the charger. Also, do you have any other relays or isolators between the start battery and DCDC charger?

Hey Klaeton,

Thanks for getting back quickly. Just measured both straight from the starter battery terminals and anderson plug leading from the battery and they measured the same voltage (14.3V). I don’t have relays or regulators between the starter battery and DCDC charger, only that big inline fuse that you sell and the heavy duty cable.

Hi Daniel,

Could you please follow the link below and lodge a warranty claim in our system, and our technical team can look into this further for you.

Josh I.asked

Why would my solar led be flashing when float stage, but only for early stages of float stage.
Also had an over voltage solar error but panel is VOC should only be 22.3.

Thank you.

Wal Elkin

the system is telling you that the battery is fully charged

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Josh, what brand and size panel are you using?

It's a 160w maxray one.
I got a call from tech support and everything seems to be working in order as it should.
Appreciate all the help.

Ken Oasked

I have installed the DC DC charger to my battery box. Started the car and all looked to be working fine. I plugged my fridge in and the alt light started flashing, any ideas,
Cheers

Hi Ken,

If the alternator light flashes on the DCDC charger, this indicates that the alternator input voltage is below the cut in voltage. This is most likely caused from the vehicle having a smart alternator fitted, can you provide me with the year make and model of your car?

It's a Mitsubishi Triton 2015,
Cheers,
Ken

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for that, is there any chance you could take a voltage reading of your main battery while the alternator light is flashing on the DCDC charger?

Get an answer from our members and Australian Direct representatives