Australian Direct Online store

Australian Direct Online store

Leigh.

Leigh.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Australian Direct 8 Amp Battery Charger

Just got my charger, tried it out on my BT50 Ute.
Works beautifully, easy to operate. Great little charger at a bargain price.
Love the Anderson connector, great for us to use directly to the van house battery.
Also good is the power supply function, useful when changing batteries and not wanting to loose your radio and other settings.
Highly recommended, as is everything I have purchased from this company
This is an independent review, believe me, if something is crap,l say it!

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love there work

The best ever have delt with these guys for a few years never been disappointed with products or service .I would highly.recommend them to family and friends.they at least need10 stars.wayne torrens caboolture

Steven W.

Steven W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kickass gear

Just got my power bank torch and they are fantastic and so is the other kickass gear l have bought in the past. The service and delivery time is great.

John D.

John D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Postal problems

Very hard to deal with if you live on a rural property. They do not allow the parcel to be put in a secure place.
Always the poor buggers who live in the bush that suffer!

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

bad customer service

extreamly disapointed after calling the customer service number to be on the phone for 20 minuets before i got an answer about why afterpay was not available apon checking out with my order. This is not good customer services!

Wattmeter for checking grey Anderson plug charge rate from 4WD or solar panels

Great product, good price , quick delivery .
Great test tool to carry in my 4wD when touring or camping to test car Anderson plug charging for caravan and fridge or solar panel charging

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Andrews, cheers for the review! :)

Steven

StevenMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service

Great service, and fast delivery just love my kickass 75l fridge, Im sure this will be a great addition on our camping trips.
Disappointed I didnt get a Kickass Sticker tho !!

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Steven! Hope you enjoy the fridge mate, and thanks for your awesome review! Sorry to hear you missed out on the sticker promotion! Send us a message before your next order and i'll make sure we include one in there for you! :)

terie smith

terie smithHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

Fantastic customer service & I am super happy with the kickass 100L dual fridge/freezer!
Would recommend this product & company to anyone looking for a fabulous fridge!
Worth the money I paid & worth the wait if its preordered

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Terie, thank you so much for the awesome review! We're thrilled to hear you're loving the fridge, it's one of our favourite products! :)

Jt1986

Jt1986Sydney, NSW

Bloody awesome

Bought several stuff over the last 3 months.
Hot water shower, Awning, solar panels, shower tent etc etc and the quality is bloody awesome. This place is a must go for anyone who likes camping.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey there! Thanks for the awesome review :)

new dual zone 100ltr fridge

Mate what a great product ! Delivered to CQ in 2 days what great service is that. Happy Camper :-) & this is an Aussie product at a great price. Gotta have cold beer.

Cathy

CathyPerth, WA

Online order

Have ordered from AustralianDirect before and no issues. This order has not been so smooth. Ordered (and paid) for a variety of goods to value of +$500.
Received an email to say one item out of stock and to advise if I wished to wait or split order. Replied immediately.
After 13 days, I followed up on order to be told the email had been missed.
Next day the partial order was shipped, minus another item which was now also out of stock (solar panel).
Just seems a bit hit and miss and looks like I need to track these items until mid Dec ( having paid in full in early Nov).
Hopefully will have all Xmas gifts before Christmas. Maybe next year I should order in October ?

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Cathy, Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. I have just sent you an email. Kind Regards, Aimee

Danny

Danny

Great service, great charger

Ordered and paid for the 20 amp charger over the phone and picked it up the next day. No hassles with either the charger or the service. Will definately deal with them again.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Glad to have you as an Australian Direct & KickAss customer! :)

ha2143

ha2143Victoria

Great Company Great Service

Thank you for a Great service and Products.Purchased from you after reading write ups on caravan forum,and videos,great to buy from a Australian Company.
Quick Delivery.
I appreciate having a Long Warranty.
Keep up the Good Work
Arthur

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Arthur! Cheers for the awesome review mate and hope we see you again soon!

Steve U

Steve UHunter Region, NSW

Work lights

I have purchased a few things from Australian Direct and when I purchased the work lights recently the service and professionalism from this company is as good as it has always been. Great service, prompt delivery and quality product. Good work.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Glad to hear you're loving your new gear mate! Thanks for taking the time to write this awesome review :)

Great price and quality

I have bought a few things from Australian Direct and I am always pleased with the quality. I have learnt a lot from his videos on 12v which are informative but not too techy

Johnno

JohnnoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

1st time order from Kickass -- just a few small items for caravan/4wd.

Very detailed videos on U-Tube - for products and DIY how-to-do .... well done KickAss team.
Descriptions of products very clear. No trouble making informed choices and items received were exactly as advertised.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the awesome review Johnno! :)

Len1010

Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

Excuses Excuses & more empty Talk.

Clive

CliveGippsland, VIC

Quality products

I have dealt with this supplier in the past and find their product to be of a very good quality and reasonable price. Well done the team at Australian Direct

Fred

FredDarling Downs, QLD

KICKASS Ultimate 12V Dual Battery System

setup the KICKASS Ultimate 12V Dual Battery System today a blind man could do it all working great to easy thanks will deal again great service and the video's are a big help also...Fred

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Fred! What an awesome review mate. Happy to help whenever we can :)

Caesar

CaesarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased 120mah AGM Battery

Support videos were fantastic. Gave me confidence that you guys were no back yard shop. Product came exactly as expected. Even came with battery voltage monitor which I didn't expect.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Caesar! We're glad you enjoyed our support videos, we have a strong focus on sharing the knowledge we have developed during our time in the industry! Cheers

stuart

stuartasked

Hi
Can you ship over the ditch or do you have a distributor in NZ.?

Regards

Stuart

Damian C.
Damian C.

pretty sure they ship world wide

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Guys, unfortunately, for the time being, we are only available in Australia.

Frabs B

Frabs Basked

How long will a kickass portable battery pack be able to power the premium led light kit included in the kit? I plan to do 4 nights camping and using only that for lighting

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi, thanks for your query! It depends on the dimmer setting you run it on and if you are using all elements of the kit. On max power it will last about 4 hours. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 07 3123 4715 if we can assist you any further :)

Wesasked

Hi guys, my missus bought me the IDC25 Battery charger and I would like to know if when putting anderson plugs on the wires do you just run extra wires from the single earth wire to accommodate the wires needed for the plug?

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Mate, yes you will just have to splice the main earth 3 ways. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 0731234715 with any further queries.

Wes

When you say splice I take it you dont use solder in case it transfers heat to the circuit board.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Direct representatives