Australian Direct Online store

Australian Direct Online store

Disappointed Aussie

Disappointed AussieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy from this site!

Kick ass food vacuum. Failed to seal, failed to vacuum. Had to physically press down on unit for the vacuum to operate. Seal breaks apart easily one end. The one bag that it eventually worked on lost vacuum over night. Shop elsewhere.

Mal

MalCentral Queensland, QLD

Jumper cables.

Jumper cables arrived today, quick service and great product. Great company to deal with. All products I have bought are still going strong. Highly recommended if your looking for tough equipment.

Thanks Mal!

Tim Staunton

Tim StauntonGladstone

The Ultimate Dual Battery System Education Video

We just watched the - "The Ultimate Dual Battery System Education Video" in full from start to finish. 1 Hour 6 minutes and 51 seconds. Thought I would get bored within the first five minutes as with other similar videos on the same general topics. Whereas others included personal feeling over and over again. This Video was Soooooo informative and explained the whole steps with examples and different ways to complete a specific task. The time went in a flash.
Thank-you for taking the time to complete the Video. Great effort. Well Done.

Awesome! Thanks Tim.

Great Service

Have purchased two products now, a BCDC battery charger and a battery box, for two separate installs, great service and price, fast shipping. The pre wired versions of the products make it easy to wire everything up as well.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Stuart, glad to hear you are enjoying your products! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Prices

love kickass stuff but prices have steadily crept up in the last 6 months ;-( please get the prices down again, and help the aussie battler, cheers guys, and keep producing!

mmm
mmm

no worries guys, appreciate your products, and help! cheers!

Great products

If the fridge slide is as good as my battery set up I got a few years ago I will be happy.
Would buy more but I’m married,I think that may explain why I don’t.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the review Fred!

Terry S.

Terry S.Illawarra, NSW

poor warranty service

I purchased a red box 12v battery power supply unit and the DCDC charger stopped recharging the battery through the vehicle or my solar panel. The unit was returned over a month ago and the response to my concerns have remained unanswered. My request for a refund has not been met. A $1,500 boat anchor that is now not even in my possession. This company needs to focus on customer service and communication. Poor show for a promise to give customer satisfaction.

Luke

LukeMonash 2904, ACT

Kickass agm battery/20amp charger

Bought 2x 120amp Kickass agm battery’s and a 20amp kickass charger,
Had an issue with one of the battery’s and they have been more than helpful in resolving the issue.
Can’t rate them highly enough.
Would recommend and happy to support an Australian company.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Luke!

Amanda C.

Amanda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WARRANTY MEANS NOTHING

we bought a unizone fridge 6 months ago. It has been playing up so we bought a new battery. the fridge is faulty. we lost a fridge full of food. The Warranty means nothing - they are trying to tell us how to fix it over the phone. It still doesnt work. disgusting customer service and i would not recommend Australian Direct or their products to anyone

Rob

RobSouth West, WA

Super Fridges

Purchased 2 40 litre fidges to use one for Fridge and one for Freezer light weight really good quality and just perfect for my needs have run for two weeks love them

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Rob, glad to hear you're enjoying your fridges! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

MarkTasmania

Warranty claims a farce

Bought a kickass extreme battery box and the DC to DC charger will not operate on solar, I purchased a new solar panel on the off chance mine was not right but it makes no difference. Is a faulty unit and I've had 4 different people email me, and not one returned call, I've rang 3 times and just getting a run around. Absolute disgrace.

Mark

And here we go again, the replacement charger they sent me does exactly the same thing as the original one that was faulty ffs. We'll see how long this takes to get resolved THIS time

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Excellent little oven

After looking at the opposition’s ovens I decided on the KickAss Travel Oven as the price was within my budget.
Best Buy ever!!!
Great finished and well put together. At 180 degrees I could still pick it up.
Love the sprung door lock.

Can’t believe how much food it can cook. The Anderson plug is great as my first trip was thru some rugged terrain and it didn’t skip a beat.
Roast turkey and veg came out perfect first time round.
Pasta bake on 2nd trip was also great.
Looking forward to trying more recipes soon.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

That's great to hear Daniel, we're stoked you're loving it! Thanks for the awesome review!

Kurt D.

Kurt D.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome fridge 75L

Most everything I've bought through Australian direct has been awesome. You can tell that they have put some actual thought into their products and what people actually use them for. The one issue that I’ve been having is with the fridge baskets they seem they tend to rust quite quickly on their base. I’ve had a replacement set sent to me which I was more than happy about but they also were starting to show signs of rust.

Cobbly

CobblyThornlands

Runs so hot you can't touch it without getting burnt!!

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Good quality products & great service!!

First purchase was the KickAss shower tent, had a few queries regarding express delivery and the online chat service was fantastic and very helpful. Item arrived in a good time! Good quality product at a great price.
Received a $20 voucher recently so I have now just purchased the Hot Shower System! Can't wait to use this on our upcoming trip!

Awesome, thanks Michelle!

Find out how Australian Direct Online store compares to other Camping Shops

Good quality at a good price

Have a dc dc charger, 170ah slimline battery and fridge. Can't fault any of the equipment. Extremely high quality. I have just bought a further fridge cage and fridge slide.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the review Thomas, that's great to hear!

Springer

SpringerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have made a couple of purchases

Have only bought a couple of small items so far. I have had no issue with delivery and the products have been good. I will be buying more stuff off them for sure in the future

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the review mate!

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the product but not the price change halfway through the order process

I recently purchased a 300kw slimline solar panel. At the beginning of transaction was $800 but at final check out had gone up to $871! Not happy and the customer service guy I spoke too said well “you know that happens on Amazon & eBay as well”. How can you advertise something at $800 and increase the price half way through the order??? I am a loyal customer and love the products but I’m not happy with this outcome. Order number was N100171064

Power cord to short and stove fastener not strong onl 1 screw hole

Mate the power lead could be another half a metre longer and the fastener needs 2 holes otherwise very happy with stove power cord will not reach powers ource bugger

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Grahame, thanks for the feedback mate! We'll certainly take this into consideration for future improvements to our ovens.

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ripped off with fridge

Bought a kickass console fridge worked perfectly for six months then I was taking a really long time to cool down and used to cooldown in an hour driving
Had it in the back of my car drive to work for an hour and drive around town a little bit and then drive home then all of a sudden it wasn’t cooling down properly so I sent it back they tested it and said there was nothing wrong with it but they had it on power all the time where I was only using it intimate
They send it back and said there was nothing wrong with it still doesn’t work won’t keep cold waste of $500 do not buy