Australian Direct Online store

Australian Direct Online store

Rory Sullivan

Rory SullivanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow and Expensive Shipping

Really slow shipping times and Really Expensive shipping costs.

I bought a Kickass Battery Box, I would not purchase from Australian Direct 4WD again. I love the Kickass Brand and will look to source it elsewhere in the future.

James V.

James V.

Kickass 12volt 12amp battery charger

Charger is well made and works very well, the Anderson plug/alligator clips system is brilliant, I enabling a better connection and more efficient current flow to battery, speeding up charge rate

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Glad you're enjoying it James! Thanks for the awesome review.

Craig I

Craig ISouth East Queensland, QLD

One stop 12 volt shop

I have been an Australian Direct customer for 2 years now and have purchased many item, I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my 12 volt needs.
The product is as described, and tough
The staff are great to deal with and very helpful to answer any questions you have

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Craig! We're lucky to have such great long term customers such as yourself! Thanks for supporting us :)

LeonMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Dual battery system

Your info on YouTube was great ,easy to understand. That is the reason I bought your KickAss product. Thanks , it gave me the confidence to put the system in my car , Cheers

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Leon! That's great to hear and exactly why we love updating our Youtube channel! If there's any other videos you'd be interested let us know and we will put one together. Take care!

Robert G

Robert GDarling Downs, QLD

Getting there.

Great to deal with and always helpful with advice when asked. Have used all kickass equipment so far. 2000watt inverter, battery charger, low voltage disconnect, DC to DC charger, and 2 x 120A/H batteries.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Robert! That set up looks awesome! Feel free to send us some more photos on facebook we'd love to share them!

Larry Mc

Larry McWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great to Deal With

Even though a couple of things were on back order, they kept me informed all the way. Highly recommend. I purchased a Battery, Controller and Charger because the reviews and testaments to this brand were very positive. Communication was great.

GSH

GSHDarling Downs, QLD

Charger arrived very quickly

Great service, arrived quickly. Charger works great worth every cent. Love your you tube demos. Charger is light weight and easy to use. Will defiantly be buying more products in the future.

Dave R

Dave RCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent knowledge of all there products

Have made several purchases from Australian Direct and found the quality is second to none . Also very easy to talk to and have the ability to advise the option that suits you best .

Nathan

Nathan

Great product and service

I have got a few items from the team and I am one very happy customer and I won’t buy anything else for my camping needs and they have great deals now and then

October 6th 2019 Update: Great service

What a great service I had a item that I didn’t receive and I messaged them and it was fixed straight away and received the item 3 days later.
Highly recommending the online live service team and the warehouse team for their service.

Excellent quality, customer and technical service

I have made multiple purchases from the kickass team. I am extremely happy with the products and the technical advice I have been given for my touring setup. Communication was exceptional.

Barry

BarryCentral Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

My thanks to the kickass team for the great service and speedy delivery of my kickass fridge freezer i will be looking for other products to purchase in the future cheers, barry rose

An excellent upgrade!

Refitted my canopy and added a 120 agm slimline battery. I have 100 watt solar panel Permanently mounted and this battery is always about 13.2 volts with my waeco cfx50 running 24/7. Very happy!!

Now this is good service

I needed advice on what would work for my setup and then an express delivery of the KickAss DC-DC & MPPT Solar charger + Wiring kit. The guys at Australian Direct were super helpful and got my delivery to me in record time. This is what I call great customer service and I highly recommend using them for all your needs.

The kickass hot water unit

Fantastic unit used it every day for two weeks camping recently, on winter setting and on low heat, with a 6 litre a minute pump worked perfect got up to heat within 3 to 4 seconds and kept it there

Great can't wait to use it

Bought 2 batterys battery box and dcdc charger look the goods can't wait to hook em up very fast delivery sent 26th received 27th early morning very happy with that, only thing I had trouble with was getting an email back other then that very happy.

Bolty

BoltyCanberra

Great products and service.

I bought the new adventure series battery and battery box. I put it in the camper trailer behind the new Kickass 40l fridge on the fridge slide and it works great. This is a quality product and great for those that don't need the heavy duty version. The anderson style plugs are great as are the cig and usb outlets and voltmeter. As with the fridge, time will tell as to their longevity and reliability, but so far so good.

Glenn

GlennCentral Queensland, QLD

Kickass 100 dual zone

Purchased the 100litre dual zone fridge freezer, really good value for money, the baskets are great! Magnetic protective cover is a great idea, draws minimal power with small compartment set at 2 degrees and the large set at -18 degrees! Love the fridge guys! Great support also as freight company lost the original order.

Dan

DanEyre Peninsula, SA

Absolutely excellent customer service

Proud to be an Australian with products like these.Bloody awesome. The first time on their website, I was completely blown away with the prices and warranty, now even the delivery time.You guys rock.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Dan, thanks so much for your amazing feedback! We love hearing about our happy customers and we're so glad you enjoyed your experience with our products and service.

Very satisfied.

Excellent customer service, great solid product, delivery on time. What more could you ask for? I would definitely use this company again after this first time. Fidge slide easy to install and working well.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to review our store. We are so glad to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service team as this is one of our main focusses. Thanks again!

Michael Ward

Michael WardIllawarra, NSW

great service and product

arrived in a timely manner in good condition and it works telling me what I need to understand about my solar input and battery condition and load. I will be sure to recommend this product to other like minded caravan people.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Michael, thank you for your review and thank you so much for recommending our products to fellow enthusiasts!

stuart

stuartasked

Hi
Can you ship over the ditch or do you have a distributor in NZ.?

Regards

Stuart

Damian C.
Damian C.

pretty sure they ship world wide

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Guys, unfortunately, for the time being, we are only available in Australia.

Frabs B

Frabs Basked

How long will a kickass portable battery pack be able to power the premium led light kit included in the kit? I plan to do 4 nights camping and using only that for lighting

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi, thanks for your query! It depends on the dimmer setting you run it on and if you are using all elements of the kit. On max power it will last about 4 hours. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 07 3123 4715 if we can assist you any further :)

Wesasked

Hi guys, my missus bought me the IDC25 Battery charger and I would like to know if when putting anderson plugs on the wires do you just run extra wires from the single earth wire to accommodate the wires needed for the plug?

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Mate, yes you will just have to splice the main earth 3 ways. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 0731234715 with any further queries.

Wes

When you say splice I take it you dont use solder in case it transfers heat to the circuit board.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Direct representatives