Australian Direct Online store

4 questions from our users

stuart

stuartasked

Hi
Can you ship over the ditch or do you have a distributor in NZ.?

Regards

Stuart

Damian C.
Damian C.

pretty sure they ship world wide

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Guys, unfortunately, for the time being, we are only available in Australia.

Frabs B

Frabs Basked

How long will a kickass portable battery pack be able to power the premium led light kit included in the kit? I plan to do 4 nights camping and using only that for lighting

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi, thanks for your query! It depends on the dimmer setting you run it on and if you are using all elements of the kit. On max power it will last about 4 hours. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 07 3123 4715 if we can assist you any further :)

Wesasked

Hi guys, my missus bought me the IDC25 Battery charger and I would like to know if when putting anderson plugs on the wires do you just run extra wires from the single earth wire to accommodate the wires needed for the plug?

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Mate, yes you will just have to splice the main earth 3 ways. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 0731234715 with any further queries.

Wes

When you say splice I take it you dont use solder in case it transfers heat to the circuit board.

Slim Wonasked

Hi deals direct I won't leave a review as it is not positive at the moment the 240v charger for
HANDY CHARGER FOR KICKASS HANDY BATTERY PACK 12V 1 AMP is not working. I tried it for 2 days no voltage increase,checked it with voltmeter and no output. Why is this? Putt handy pack in car and is now charging.Tax Invoice

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Slim W, could you please give our customer service team a call you help you resolve this issue. This is definitely something we can help with once we justify what the problem might be.

Slim Won

The slow reply and the unhelpful response I am getting from Jay Bond is getting beyond a joke. If he read the emails things may progress at a satisfactory rate. Cannot say anything good from support at the moment
Slim

Woody
Woody

Hi slim, Ive had the same issues with Jay Bond, Has no interest in resolving issues and wishes only to ignore you and brush you aside as you may be upsetting his good day. Terrible service from this company...

Get an answer from our members and Australian Direct representatives