Australian Direct Online store

Australian Direct Online store (page 2 of 8)

Excellent quality, customer and technical service

I have made multiple purchases from the kickass team. I am extremely happy with the products and the technical advice I have been given for my touring setup. Communication was exceptional.

Barry

BarryCentral Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

My thanks to the kickass team for the great service and speedy delivery of my kickass fridge freezer i will be looking for other products to purchase in the future cheers, barry rose

An excellent upgrade!

Refitted my canopy and added a 120 agm slimline battery. I have 100 watt solar panel Permanently mounted and this battery is always about 13.2 volts with my waeco cfx50 running 24/7. Very happy!!

Now this is good service

I needed advice on what would work for my setup and then an express delivery of the KickAss DC-DC & MPPT Solar charger + Wiring kit. The guys at Australian Direct were super helpful and got my delivery to me in record time. This is what I call great customer service and I highly recommend using them for all your needs.

The kickass hot water unit

Fantastic unit used it every day for two weeks camping recently, on winter setting and on low heat, with a 6 litre a minute pump worked perfect got up to heat within 3 to 4 seconds and kept it there

Great can't wait to use it

Bought 2 batterys battery box and dcdc charger look the goods can't wait to hook em up very fast delivery sent 26th received 27th early morning very happy with that, only thing I had trouble with was getting an email back other then that very happy.

November 2nd 2019 Update: So great worked better then i thought

Dual battery set up went camping worked great cannot fault how it all work cant wait to spend a good few days away camping at crissy great stuff guys loved it

Bolty

BoltyCanberra

Great products and service.

I bought the new adventure series battery and battery box. I put it in the camper trailer behind the new Kickass 40l fridge on the fridge slide and it works great. This is a quality product and great for those that don't need the heavy duty version. The anderson style plugs are great as are the cig and usb outlets and voltmeter. As with the fridge, time will tell as to their longevity and reliability, but so far so good.

Glenn

GlennCentral Queensland, QLD

Kickass 100 dual zone

Purchased the 100litre dual zone fridge freezer, really good value for money, the baskets are great! Magnetic protective cover is a great idea, draws minimal power with small compartment set at 2 degrees and the large set at -18 degrees! Love the fridge guys! Great support also as freight company lost the original order.

Dan

DanEyre Peninsula, SA

Absolutely excellent customer service

Proud to be an Australian with products like these.Bloody awesome. The first time on their website, I was completely blown away with the prices and warranty, now even the delivery time.You guys rock.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Dan, thanks so much for your amazing feedback! We love hearing about our happy customers and we're so glad you enjoyed your experience with our products and service.

Very satisfied.

Excellent customer service, great solid product, delivery on time. What more could you ask for? I would definitely use this company again after this first time. Fidge slide easy to install and working well.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to review our store. We are so glad to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service team as this is one of our main focusses. Thanks again!

Michael Ward

Michael WardIllawarra, NSW

great service and product

arrived in a timely manner in good condition and it works telling me what I need to understand about my solar input and battery condition and load. I will be sure to recommend this product to other like minded caravan people.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Michael, thank you for your review and thank you so much for recommending our products to fellow enthusiasts!

Kickass dc dc charger

Thanks Australian Direct i recieved my dc dc charger it really is an awsome bit of gear work perfectly, havent used it on solar yet but im sure it will be great.
Gary.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Gary, thanks so much for the feedback! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with your gear and we hope to see you back shopping with us soon.

owen pymont

owen pymontPerth, WA

Great info. Superb support. Love the videos. Good quality products, at the right price.Great service.

Great Information. Superb customer support. Love the videos. Good quality products, at the right price. It is great too try and support an Australian company in Australia. Keep up the terrific work.
"Ya got my support".Thanks again!

Big Al

Big AlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Led light the night

Thanks Australian Direct for supplying this great country with quality gear you can depend on.Just recieved my led light bar kit and so impressed with the quality and ease of operation .The simple screw together connections make it easy with multiple setup alternatives.5 years ago i also purchased a 150 watt solar panel and has performed flawlessly all around australia,thanks again kickass

Stewart T

Stewart TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant!

Purchased a bunch of gear - fridge, battery pack, wiring, voltage meter, chars, battery charger, solar panels etc and the quality is outstanding. I highly recommend AD for this gear and you are simply wasting your time going anywhere else. Service was oustanding even if I did have to wait a little time to receive the order due to purchasing during a massive EOY sale. Follow up service on a couple of queries was promt and accurate. Really, I couldn't be happier.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Stewart, this is so fantastic to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback about your experience with Australian Direct. We look forward to providing you with a 5 star service and products in the future!

PaulWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great gear and service

So far have battery box with dcdc charger. Dual zone fridge and shower. All work great. Now looking at another inverter. Longer warranty on them would be good. What about a high lift jack winch kit!!

Yep for the inverters

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the feedback, we will definitely take it into consideration!

mike

mikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service

Purchased the kick butt fridge had a small cut in the 12 volt power cord. sent a email had a phone call the next day issue was resolved with a new cord sent. Received it in 3 days great service.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Mike, really great to hear you are happy with the warranty service. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we really appreciate it. Enjoy your Fridge mate!

Great product, exceptional service.

I recently purchased some AGM batteries and accessories.
I didn't get round to installing the second battery for two weeks after the order was delivered. Upon opening the box the battery was damaged, it looked like it had been dropped in transit.
I contacted Australian direct via email on a Saturday afternoon, by 10am Monday morning I had recieveved a phone call and they were arranging a replacement.
The replacement was received within 5 days. There sakes/warranty service people were great to deal with and it was a relief that the covered the damage caused by the courier.
Everything is now installed and working as expected.
Hats of to Australian directs great product and terrific service.

Kookla

KooklaPerth, WA

40A Kickass Controller

This is my 2nd controller building another van, excellent product for my 2 x 250w solar panels. Great controller highly recommend works accurately on my lithium battery 400Ah thanks guys.

August 14th 2019 Update: KickAss 8 Stage Battery Charger

What a little beauty this charger is. Automatically detects gel and my lithium batteries and is definitely a must have for optimum performance if your battery is running low. Would definitely recommend this unit to new buyers.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

This is great feedback, thanks for taking the time to share your usage and experience. You should definitely show us how it looks all set up, we love seeing our gear in action. Have a good one mate, and good luck with the van build!

chipolito25

chipolito25Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Range

Have used Australian Direct a few times to buy all my gear. They have a great range and competitive pricing and also have an awesome after sales support team. Highly recommended

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Mate, this is awesome feedback! Good to hear you have a bit of stuff from us and that you were happy throughout the purchase process. Thanks heaps for taking the time to leave a review, it means a lot to us and researching customers.