Australian Direct Online store

Australian Direct Online store (page 2 of 21)

4.4

Cobbly

CobblyThornlands

Runs so hot you can't touch it without getting burnt!!

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Good quality products & great service!!

First purchase was the KickAss shower tent, had a few queries regarding express delivery and the online chat service was fantastic and very helpful. Item arrived in a good time! Good quality product at a great price.
Received a $20 voucher recently so I have now just purchased the Hot Shower System! Can't wait to use this on our upcoming trip!

Awesome, thanks Michelle!

Good quality at a good price

Have a dc dc charger, 170ah slimline battery and fridge. Can't fault any of the equipment. Extremely high quality. I have just bought a further fridge cage and fridge slide.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the review Thomas, that's great to hear!

Springer

SpringerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have made a couple of purchases

Have only bought a couple of small items so far. I have had no issue with delivery and the products have been good. I will be buying more stuff off them for sure in the future

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the review mate!

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the product but not the price change halfway through the order process

I recently purchased a 300kw slimline solar panel. At the beginning of transaction was $800 but at final check out had gone up to $871! Not happy and the customer service guy I spoke too said well “you know that happens on Amazon & eBay as well”. How can you advertise something at $800 and increase the price half way through the order??? I am a loyal customer and love the products but I’m not happy with this outcome. Order number was N100171064

Power cord to short and stove fastener not strong onl 1 screw hole

Mate the power lead could be another half a metre longer and the fastener needs 2 holes otherwise very happy with stove power cord will not reach powers ource bugger

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hi Grahame, thanks for the feedback mate! We'll certainly take this into consideration for future improvements to our ovens.

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ripped off with fridge

Bought a kickass console fridge worked perfectly for six months then I was taking a really long time to cool down and used to cooldown in an hour driving
Had it in the back of my car drive to work for an hour and drive around town a little bit and then drive home then all of a sudden it wasn’t cooling down properly so I sent it back they tested it and said there was nothing wrong with it but they had it on power all the time where I was only using it intimate
They send it back and said there was nothing wrong with it still doesn’t work won’t keep cold waste of $500 do not buy

Mic cMurray Region, NSW

Kickass fridge

Bought a kickass 75 litre dual zone fridge back in 2018 rang them because I need a new fridge cover l was told there new fridges are different dimensions now so we don't have covers for your fridge anymore and was told to call everkool who manufactured the fridge not great customer service didn't care will not buy from them again.

Mic c

I would of thought buying the fridge through Australian direct I would have been looked after but it seems your happy to take the money and then palm us off .

Steve L.South East Queensland, QLD

Never disappointed buying from this company!

Always get the best products on the market at really good prices, and always someone really helpful on the end of the phone with proper product knowledge and helpful advice!

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Steve, thanks so much for your review! We're happy to help anytime :)

Steve L.

Just keep doing what you do.....it's nice to be able to support 'local' business!

Super easy shower tent

The shower awning is absolutely superb and so easy to set up and pack away, my slide on camper was lacking a shower and having this makes weekend camping so much nicer.
5lt of water with the 12v shower is enough for a full wash.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Thanks for the review mate, we're glad to hear you're enjoying your products!

RIPPED OFF

Was in the market for a 40ltr fridge and a 30ltr drawer fridge rang Australian direct and asked if they would move at all on price as we have spent a few thousand with the company previously. Also asked if any sales were in the pipeline. Was told NO. Was disappointed to find that the 100ltr fridge we paid $1200 for was now $950 a few months later. So purchased both items and a couple of weeks later $600 40ltr fridge is now reduced to $429. Rang to see why I wasn’t informed of pending sale when I asked. Response “sorry there is nothing we can do”
Sorry Australian direct that was my last purchase
When asked I regularly told people how they were a good company to deal with.
That was my last positive recommendation.

I thought I was subscribed

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

If you would like to send through your email address, I can have a look at your account for you and double check.

bruce nye

bruce nyePerth, WA

vsr unit

good product with prompt service , delivery . received vsr in good order , now to fit it to my boat and go fishing. will be interesting to see it in operation. thanks

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Bruce, thanks for the awesome review mate! Let us know how you get on :)

Caine Linhart

Caine LinhartSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Excellent customer service, very polite to talk to, quick with there actions and corresponding emails, without even asking for a replacement or refund, was sent a new one in 2 days of replying to the claim centre

Thanks Caine!

Paul Hales

Paul Hales

Camper chargers with Bluetooth

Fitted the Bluetooth module with the 20amp AC charger and MPPT solar charger to my MDC camper trailer. Really happy with setup. Bluetooth app is great and easy to see usage and charging. I only got about 3m range but other than that great products and round.

Matt

MattVictoria

No need to look anywhere else. Kickass has it all.

Absolutely awesome gear. Kickass has it all. Great price point, awesome build quality and fantastic pre sales AND after sales service. Klaeton is a fantastic bloke who is a genuine Aussie business owner. 5 stars all day.

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Matt, thanks for your awesome review. Really appreciate the kind words and glad you have enjoyed the support from my staff. Take care and hopefully we see you again soon! Cheers mate

Jim Masterton

Jim MastertonHunter Region, NSW

20 Amp MPPT controller

Works brilliantly, YouTube video very informative, great management system and detailed instructions, good quality product that recharges the batteries very quickly, it's like I've added another solar panel! Happy customer

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Jim, thanks so much for the awesome review mate. Glad you are liking our YouTube videos, hopefully we will have some more coming out soon! We look forward to seeing you again. Take care!

Nick

Nick

Dual battery kit

I Bought the kit and it is exactly as they said good quality and extreamly fast shipping cannot fault this item or speed of delivery thanks australian direct all good

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Nick, thanks so much for your awesome review. We really appreciate the time you have taken to write this. Look forward to seeing you again!

Ricky C.

Ricky C.Hunter Region, NSW

"Kickass" 75L Dual Zone Fridge/ Freezer

I have had the fridge for a month now, and have tested it on 47 degree ambient days with no issues.
Quality product and does everything it was advertised to do.

Jason O.

Jason O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely awsome quality products communication and service top notch just love my kickass duel fridge freezer

Well it all started when I was in the market for a shower cubicle I wanted a quick set up and the kickass shower curtain is a quality product with out doubt.. So when your happy with quality and service it's a no brainer you go back and buy something else from kickass so i am the vey proud owner of my kickass duel fridge freezer with the fridge slide and protective cage just awsome super quiet gets to your Temps super quick best product out there.
Cheers Kickass

Klaeton S.Australian Direct

Hey Jason! What an awesome review mate. Thanks for taking the time to write this and we're so happy you are stoked with your gear.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Would not recommend, stay the hell away

Brought a Dcdc 25amp with Anderson’s chargers on bulk on solar and alt but when it hits absorption mode it stays there all day or until the solar stops charging which is at night. Now with alt does the same thing stays there until u unplug the unit to reset It Bak to bulk mode. Just another cheap china made product where an Australian is happy to take your money and not help out. Sent vid of problem was never helped out. Cause of this problem which could of been fixed I’m now putter pocket $400 and unit is now in the bin one way to fix the problem. Was gonna buy one of there battery chargers also but after this problem I have decided to go else where.

Buy Australian made bugger this cheap made