Australian Dog Food The Original

Australian Dog Food The Original

Wonderful Product and Excellent Service

My two, 12 year old dogs, a labrador and a kelpie, have been on the product for two years. They could not be happier or healthier. At their last 2 annual check-ups, the vet said they could not be in better shape.

Purchased in February 2017.

Pet's Life StageSenior
Side Effects No

Shipping cost makes purchase unviable (review not of actual food, as haven't tried it due to shippin

Was about to make a first time purchase, as there was a 50% off, flash sale. Thought I'd take a chance and purchase 20kg, given the sale and the positive reviews I'd read. Cost would've been $100, and postage would've been nearly $60! Was keen to give the product a try, but lost my business, I'm afraid.

We are sorry the shipping was costly for you. As a small company we are constantly looking into cost effective shipping options. We have a flat delivery fee of $10 per bag for metro deliveries, but unfortunately the cost to deliver to regional areas is high. Please email us at sales@aussiedogfood.com or call 1300 032 737 if you would like to discuss further.

great service, good food

My dogs have been eating The Original food for quite a few years. No adverse reactions and seemed to suit them very well. We did prefer it when the biscuits were the bigger size, meant more chewing as one of my dogs inhaled her food so she had to chew the bigger biscuits.

Happy dog happy owner

My dog has loved eating Aussie dog food.Her coat is always shiny, her teeth are clean, along with her breath.
Picking up her stools are no longer a chore with firm pieces.
Great product.

Happy Staffy

My dog loves this food everything the product claims is true his coat looks better stools are firm and loves it doesn't have a problem eating it great food

Great product and excellent service.

Yes our dog likes the food and no adverse reactions. A good healthy diet. Thanks for the great service too

She doesn't smell anymore

We are owners of three Neapolitan Mastiffs who love eating the Australian Dog Food which is good for us because we know they are eating healthy. One girl had a natural Bad odour from her fur which has now gone and she now enjoys a lot more pats. We would recommend this product for any dog of any size,

Great food and service

This food is the best one we have found for our dog. He has skin allergies and there are no chicken products in this at all.
Delivery is quick, never had any issues.

The dog must be right!

My Shandy is Shepherd cross and he loves this stuff. We thought he was fussy until we found Aussie Dog Food. His skin irritation on his paws have cleared up too, not sure if that is related. :-)

Excellent product and service

Since converting our Rotti on to ADF her coat has gleamed, and she loves it ! Thank you and I love the door to door service as means I don’t have to lug a heavy bag from the car...

So happy to hear our product has helped your dog's coat!

Excellent product

Jess loves the food, being a boxer she does have some problems with the small biscuits, however it does slow her eating down!

Fantastic!

A Marvellous Product!

Our Great Dane is a senior dame. So, we are very careful with what we feed her. Aside from being a good wholesome food, it has really helped her with her dry skin. She has a beautiful and shiny coat without flakes now. Thank you Aussie Dog Food!

That is fantastic that our product has helped with your dog's dry skin. Thank you!

Best dog food!

My dog has always been fussy about dog biscuits (he’s a lab so I’m not sure why!) but after getting a sample he inhaled the lot. We love these biscuits, they are reasonably priced and they have quality ingredients. The best part is that they are delivered to your door-if only the dog knew what the courier was actually bringing, maybe then he wouldn’t bark so much!!!

Wonderful!

Good food

Dogs love the food. My dog is not good with several dog foods but this one is fine. Kibble size is small- an option for larger dogs also would be great!

Thank you!

Great dog food

My dogs loved it!!! Devoured every last bickie . Will be ordering more for sure.
Make sure you spoil your dog with some tok

That is awesome your dog loves our product!

Our fussy dog loved it

Our fussy blue heeler loved the biscuits and ate them slowly savouring them. He even ate them when he was ill and feeling off colour,

Great to hear that your dog loves our product!

My dog enjoys it

My dog loves the crunch and taste , I leave him a big bowl out and he crunches away all day

That is awesome!

Mawson

Our Alaskan Malamute has Lupus. Aussie Dog Food has been great for his skin and digestive system.
We have our food delivered to Victoria.

That is so awesome!! We are glad our product has helped your dog from Lupus!

My dog loves aussie dog food

My dog had bad dandruff and not the best poops and since he has been on aussie dog food, for a year now, his skin has improved no dandruff and a healthy and shiny coat and his poops are much healthier too!

That is great to hear. Glad to hear your dog has benefited from our product

Great Product, Great Service

Natural Ingredients distributed locally by an Australian owned company.
I have a Belgium Shepherd that used to get a little fussy with his food.
He loves it! His coat is shiny and his stools are less stinky and manageable
Great Product, Great service.

Awesome to hear our product has helped your dog!