Australian Dog Food The Original

Australian Dog Food The Original

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Dog Food Company

Pros

• Contains 9 gut-friendly prebiotics and probiotics

• Transparent breakdown of nutritional value

Cons

• Just one product available

• Only available online

• Pet's Life StageAdult (1) and Senior (1)
  • Side Effects Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Smell
Lee
Lee

I this the dog food is poison it makes your dogs very sick. Do not feed your dogs this crap.

I gave this to both my dogs and with an hour of having it both were very sick vomiting and for hours . I contacted the company and not a call back from them. Please do not feed your dogs this crap. My neighbour had it for her dogs also same thing. My dogs are great with the food normally.

Purchased in August 2020 for $119.00.

Smell
John H
John HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Product and Excellent Service

My two, 12 year old dogs, a labrador and a kelpie, have been on the product for two years. They could not be happier or healthier. At their last 2 annual check-ups, the vet said they could not be in better shape.

Purchased in February 2017.

Susan Anderson
Susan AndersonPerth, WA

great service, good food

My dogs have been eating The Original food for quite a few years. No adverse reactions and seemed to suit them very well. We did prefer it when the biscuits were the bigger size, meant more chewing as one of my dogs inhaled her food so she had to chew the bigger biscuits.

Grant C
Grant CPerth, WA

Happy dog happy owner

My dog has loved eating Aussie dog food.Her coat is always shiny, her teeth are clean, along with her breath.
Picking up her stools are no longer a chore with firm pieces.
Great product.

Happy Staffy

My dog loves this food everything the product claims is true his coat looks better stools are firm and loves it doesn't have a problem eating it great food

Review collected in partnership with Australian Dog Food Company

Great product and excellent service.

Yes our dog likes the food and no adverse reactions. A good healthy diet. Thanks for the great service too

She doesn't smell anymore

We are owners of three Neapolitan Mastiffs who love eating the Australian Dog Food which is good for us because we know they are eating healthy. One girl had a natural Bad odour from her fur which has now gone and she now enjoys a lot more pats. We would recommend this product for any dog of any size,

Great food and service

This food is the best one we have found for our dog. He has skin allergies and there are no chicken products in this at all.
Delivery is quick, never had any issues.

Aidos
AidosKarrinyup

The dog must be right!

My Shandy is Shepherd cross and he loves this stuff. We thought he was fussy until we found Aussie Dog Food. His skin irritation on his paws have cleared up too, not sure if that is related. :-)

Excellent product and service

Since converting our Rotti on to ADF her coat has gleamed, and she loves it ! Thank you and I love the door to door service as means I don’t have to lug a heavy bag from the car...

Penny O.Australian Dog Food Company

So happy to hear our product has helped your dog's coat!

Peta M
Peta MWiilletton

Excellent product

Jess loves the food, being a boxer she does have some problems with the small biscuits, however it does slow her eating down!

Fantastic!

ShirleyB
ShirleyBPerth, WA

A Marvellous Product!

Our Great Dane is a senior dame. So, we are very careful with what we feed her. Aside from being a good wholesome food, it has really helped her with her dry skin. She has a beautiful and shiny coat without flakes now. Thank you Aussie Dog Food!

Penny O.Australian Dog Food Company

That is fantastic that our product has helped with your dog's dry skin. Thank you!

Jacinta
JacintaBrabham

Best dog food!

My dog has always been fussy about dog biscuits (he’s a lab so I’m not sure why!) but after getting a sample he inhaled the lot. We love these biscuits, they are reasonably priced and they have quality ingredients. The best part is that they are delivered to your door-if only the dog knew what the courier was actually bringing, maybe then he wouldn’t bark so much!!!

Wonderful!

Clare
ClarePerth

Good food

Dogs love the food. My dog is not good with several dog foods but this one is fine. Kibble size is small- an option for larger dogs also would be great!

Thank you!

Great dog food

My dogs loved it!!! Devoured every last bickie . Will be ordering more for sure.
Make sure you spoil your dog with some tok

Penny O.Australian Dog Food Company

That is awesome your dog loves our product!

Read more reviews - page 2

aussielee
aussieleeasked

What are the ingredients in the big dog raw food please. Interested for my 7yr old border collie

Regards aussielee

Judi A
Judi Aasked

My miniature poodle has been diagnosed with pancreatitis and needs a diet with 7% or less fat content. Do you have one ?
Judi

Penny O.Australian Dog Food Company

Hi Judi, Thank you for your message and interest in Aussie Dog Food. We only have the one formula which has 15% fat. We will let you know if we release a low fat formula.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Dog Food Company representatives

Australian Dog Food The Original is transparent with the nutritional information and a feeding guide for its dog food. On its website, the company’s Original Dog Food recipe is stated to include a number of healthy ingredients, including: wholegrains, beef, yoghurt , fats and oils, vitamins and minerals, herbal antioxidants and natural preservatives, among them.

This brand’s dog food is also infused with a unique, patented blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes that all aid in your pet’s digestion.

Australian Dog Food The Original Dog Food is suitable for all ages of dogs. However, the company sells only one type of dog food, in two different sizes - a 5kg option ($50) and 15kg ($119). This limited choice means that if your dog has needs a special diet due to health concerns, this brand may not suit your needs.