Verifiedaustralianethical.com.au🏆 2024 Award

78% · 21052 · 19%

Mart
MartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Simple to Switch

I was looking to change my super fund and came across AES. They have a great philosophy! It was a very painless process to change from my old fund (AMP - which wasn't performing very well and has high fees).
Craig Brown
Craig Brown

Fantastic

I’ve been with Australian Ethical for 2 years. Very satisfied, friendly helpful staff. Sound investment strategy. Website easily accessible. Reassuring to see that growth of clients occurs from year to year.
Anna Taylor
Anna TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I’m very happy knowing my funds are not being used to invest in armaments. There isn’t a thing war I’d good for

I’ve been with Ethical Super for 2 years. I’m extremely happy that my super funds are not being used to fund armaments. This is the sole reason I started with Ethical Super.
PATRICK SALVARIS
PATRICK SALVARISPerth, WA2 posts

Superannuation for the future

I have been with Australian Ethical Super for many years now and have been very happy with them. It is vital that our money in superannuation supports a positive, clean future. I want my money to align with my values and to support investment in a world adapting to climate change.
Peter H.
Peter H.

Great for my finances, and my planet

I've been with Australian Ethical Superannuation for 6 years (Feb 2016), having moved from a Local Government industry fund. I've been very impressed with the after-fees returns, which the important metric. I'm also very impressed and supportive of the ethical charter/criteria used for the investments. Not just ruling out the obvious things (coal) but the less obvious, plus what they actively seek to invest in.
Kazz
Kazz

Glad I invested my super with Australian Ethical

So glad I changed super funds when I did, it's made such a positive impact to my super balance and I love that what my money is invested in is doing good :)
grantmorgan
grantmorgan

Putting my money where my values are

In between elections, your dollar is your vote. As companies grow in power, it becomes more and more important to consider this question: Who are you voting for with your investments?
Happy investor
Happy investorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

True ethical investing

Genuine in their commitment to ethical investing. There are an increasing number of people in the market claiming to be ethical in their investment strategy but AE is the best I have seen to back up what they claim.
Leonie
Leonie

Very satisfied

I’ve been with Australian Ethical at least a decade. I’ve been very happy with the funds performance and I am glad my money is being used for good and helping to preserve this world and the species that inhabit it.
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

love these people

Have been with AES more than 15 years. Returns are always solid. Changing strategy is easy. Recently started putting money into their managed funds cause I like them so much. I stay on top of what they're investing in &, other than investments in some big tech companies by their international fund (it's hard to find ethical international funds that don't), I am entirely satisfied that their ethics align with mine. Before they got out of gas, I complained to them about it. Not long afterwards, they got out of it. Kudos
Triton
Triton2 posts

One day all super accounts will be ethical. Until then, AE is the go

I've been with AE for 2 years. The returns have been excellent even through what has been a wobbly couple of years in the markets generally. Plus it's money that's funding a much needed transition rather than funding all the stuff that is toxic in the world.
Dracs
Dracs

Great way to invest my super ethically

I've been with Australian Ethical for almost five years now. They've posted good returns over the be years, even in these uncertain times. It feels good to know my money isn't being used to fund business which cause suffering in the name of profit.
Angele J
Angele JGippsland, VIC4 posts

Living ethically. Living well

I've been with Australian ethical for many years and watched my super grow with a clear conscience. I can adjust the investment strategy as needed and do so knowing the principles guiding the investments at all levels align with my personal values.
Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Best of Both Worlds

I originally rolled my super into Australian Ethical after realising my previous 'ethical' option invested in a heap of things I considered not particularly ethical. This doesn't mean you'll be getting less performance though. Performance is not only far higher than my previous fund, but is one of the top performers consistently in those I compare.
curlyhart
curlyhartMelbourne2 posts

Why wouldn't you?

I've been with Australian Ethical Super for about 15 years. The returns have been excellent. Their ethics may not align perfectly with mine, but they are very close. If you are going to have hundreds of thousands of dollars invested over decades and you have the option to avoid investing in devastating and corrupt companies without having to sacrifice your returns, why wouldn't you?
John Seal
John SealSouthwest, VIC

My membership has been decades long

Member for at least 20 years.
Have always been satisfied with their research, concerns and returns. Climate threats are ever increasing and only by individual members standing by their principles can a just community and environment be assured.
Retail Superannuation Funds

Find out how Australian Ethical Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

John
JohnSouth West, WA

Ethical Super Cutting the Mustard

Australian Ethical Super are good guy investors with > average rates of return!
I try and encourage all my bookkeeping clients to use them!
Feels good to know investments are going into sustainable projects
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.Perth, WA2 posts

AES SUPPORTS MY VALUES AND MY VALUE

I rolled my super into AES in 2017 and as an aged pensioner it's increased by almost 50% even though I'm no longer contributing. At the same time I can relax, knowing that my money is growing without compromising my values - to invest in products and resources which support us growing solutions for a sustainable world into the future.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

A Fully Ethical Super Fund

Joined AE around 20 years ago. As the company has matured, so have the returns and always happy with the sound ethical judgement. It is the ethical investment which keeps enables me to sleep with an easy conscience.
ScottSned
ScottSnedPeel, WA4 posts

Peace of mind and great returns

It is reassuring that Australian Ethical Super are making choices for a better future, is that not what a superfund should be about? I've been with ethical for around 4 years, the returns are great and will improve as the markets shift to a more sustainable future.
Rina G.
Rina G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Super fund

Been with AE since 2014. Love being able to put my money power into ethical/sustainable investments which also give excellent returns, even when I can't contribute. Super easy to sign up, easy to make investment changes, lots of useful communication from AE especially during the current downturn.
I also happily have AE Managed Fund investments.
Rick
RickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Ethical by name and action

I have been with AE for over a decade. By investing only in ethical companies, I was half expecting for superannuation performance to be less than other funds in the industry, but over this time I have found the opposite to be true. AE has out-performed most other funds and has lower fees than any I had previously dealt with.
Peri
PeriHobart, TAS2 posts

CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT!

I've been with Ethical Investments for 10 years and can sleep at night knowing my money is not doing any harm. My investment grows very nicely indeed and hasn't missed a beat, despite the global ups and downs. I'm very happy with my super being with Ethical Investments.
jennifer
jenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Ethical while I’m sleeping- LOL

It’s great to know my super fund is always making ethical choices on my behalf- while I’m busy with my own life commitments and even when I’m sleeping . All funds should make this commitment.
Nathan
NathanPerth, WA

Great future investment with a positive outcome

Been investing with AE for 6 years now and am happy with the performance and the company's investment choices in renewable projects around the globe. Would highly recommend using them for your Super Annuation.
Gen W
Gen WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love having my money here

It's lovely to know my money is doing something positive. I've been with the fund for 16 years now. The returns weren't great when it started, but I've been hugely impressed with he returns over the last 3-5 years. There's a good flow of information without it feeling like we're being bombarded. And it all makes it a pleasure to invest.

Anastasia
AnastasiaWestern District, VIC4 posts

GO ON.... MAKE THE SWITCH!!

I switched to Australian Ethical in September 2020 in order to stand by my convictions when it came to climate action and social responsibility and to put my money where my mouth is.
As a primarily self-employed artist I don't have a large amount of super but making the move to AE has not just been the right ethical choice but has proven a wise financial decision also.
I encourage anyone who, like me, is not in a strong position with their super to make the switch to a super fund that really delivers all it says it will and with ethical and sustainable investing practices.
Karl
KarlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Put your money where your mouth is

Having Australian Ethical manage my savings through their various managed funds and superannuation offerings is the single biggest thing I can do to support a move to healthier communities and sustainable practices.

Everyone needs to understand that their dollar gives them the power to make significant change in a way that their vote can't. Dollars left with banks and unethical investment services end up supporting mining and weapons manufacture.

About 10 years ago, I made the decision to put my money where my mouth was. It has been one of the best, most rewarding decisions I have made. It has also turned out to be a sound financial choice. More importantly, I know that my money is working towards making the world a better place.

Clec
ClecAustralian Capital Territory

Australian ethical super is super

I have been with Australian ethical super since it began. I was a director about 25 years ago. It has performed well financially and really does work hard to invest ethically. If you want to invest for your own financial future as well as the future of the planet I would recommend it.
Kat H.
Kat H.

For me the only way to invest

My super is my biggest investment, and with Australian Ethical I know for certain the funds are used for good, not for bad. The first year I kept checking what companies they invested in, but I no longer do that as I know it's okay. Performance is great, so I have recently joined one of their managed funds as well.
Geoff
Geoff

Great fund that is ethical and profitable!

Comforting to know my money will support ethical businesses and commodities that benefit the world in a sustainable and environmental way. I recommend Australian Ethical Super to any one I knwo who is investigating a better superannuation fund. The fund is so good my financial adviser recommended I stay with them even though they normally use and recommend a different fund focused on profit.
Marie
Marie

Aligning your super with your values

It is so good to know that my super funds aren't making the climate emergency worse and have achieved returns that I have been very happy with as a long term member.
Ben M.
Ben M.

Very happy with Australian Ethical

I've been with Australian Ethical after discovering that the single biggest impact a person can have on getting meaningful change to occur in the fight against climate change is to switch to a Super fund that ethically invests in companies that can bring about a reduction in carbon emissions. When the returns are above competitors, it makes even more sense to change to Australian Ethical.
Lahiru
LahiruSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

The best and most sustainable superannuation fund!

Fantastic performance, sustainable & ESG screening, options to tweak holdings, easy to navigate portal, nice dashboards, easy documents and support. Now into my 4th year with AES and still very impressed!
MDr
MDrPerth, WA2 posts

Confidence with ethical investing

I have been with AEI for about 17 years. More than satisfied with returns and the confidence my money is being used ethically. Calls for support have always been handled well.
Cody
Cody

Love them!

I’ve been with them for years now and it was the best switch I ever made. I sleep better knowing my money is being used for ethical causes and for me the performance has been very good.

Maikel
MaikelVictoria

The best ethical guidelines I know of

Australian Ethical was my first choice when I came to Australia eight years ago. The fees are slightly higher than other funds but the performance is good. Avoiding damage in the first place is cheaper than trying to fix it after you invested in it already.
Jane L.
Jane L.

The highest return comes from saving the planet!

I’ve been with AusEthical Super for almost a decade and I couldn’t be happier. As a member I’m lucky to have one of the highest return on investment, which is the power of investing in a clean future!
D. Whyte
D. Whyte

The best

Very satisfied to be making a positive impact on the world while seeing excellent performance. Can’t recommend Australian Ethical enough as a super fund. Myself and my parents have been with this fund for years.
piotr l.