Australian Favors

Australian Favors

Kitchen Tea Favors

I purchased these very sweet ‘Tea for two’ tea infusers. Once my delivery arrived I realized I hadn’t ordered enough with only a week to go before the kitchen tea. I did ring several times only to find that the person using that line was not avaievery time I called. That was frustrating, but I put an order through for more infusers & some bags to top up my order & on standard post they arrived in 3 days..before the kitchen tea! I was very happy! Everything is good quality with a good price. THANK YOU!

Beautiful artwork and great customer service

I ordered some gifts for guests for my wedding and they have turned out brilliantly. Very happy with the customer service and quick turnaround. Definitely would recommend them to any wanting some beautiful gifts for any occasion.

Great choice and fast delivery

Came across this via a Google search and was pleased to see the range available. Order received very quickly - 3 working days after placing order. Great on pricing too and happy with quality of goods received

Fantastic

So happy with my purchase and delivery was quick! Bought on a Wednesday and delivered Friday the same week! Will buy again for sure!

Great experience

Very nice collection to choose from, fast shipping & most important affordable prices. Good communication team, prompt response for any question.

Baby shower party favours

I ordered the princess frames & boxes and they were shipped out quickly and it was exactly what i wanted. I am very happy with the delivery and service provided. I will definitely use Australian Favors again in the future.

Perfect

My bommineirs were exactly what I wanted & very fast with postage, highly recommend if your looking for a gift for your wedding guests.

Quick delivery and wonderful product

The rose candle are lovely and well packed as the product description on eBay. I'm very happy with the purchase.

An easy website to shop from

I found the site very easy to navigate to find the products I was looking for. The purchase was delivered quickly and the items were of good quality. Would recommend to others!

It was great

It was a great place to shop from. Good quality products and quick delivery. Thoroughly reccomend shopping from here.
Product was accurately described and was very happy with the purchase.

Excellent online store

I totally loved the experience of purchasing from this place. It was easy, good quality products. One of my products I wanted didn't have enough in stock but they were quick to respond and fix the situation. We exchanged a few emails and calls and resolved all issues with the order. I was impressed. Would definitely come back here next time.

Awesome for any occasion

Loved this. It was quick and easy. My product I wanted didn't have enough in stock but they were quick to respond and fix the situation. Would not go anywhere else ever.

Quick and Easy

I ordered the Dove tealight candle holders. Australian Favors reached out promptly to check date of event. The favors arrived within a reasonable time frame and I had the correct amount ordered with none broken. I had personalized tags added which made my life easier. The only thing I found was a couple of them had what appeared to be excess wax in them and dirtied the inside of the boxes so, I had to open them and clean them out. Other than that, I am really pleased with the purchase.

Customer service

Australian Favors wonderful to deal with. Items posted promptly, great correspondence, items as described, simply love the little anchor bottle opener, perfect!

Cute items.

I bought favours boxes for my baby shower. I loved the variety and the prices were reasonable, the delivery was abot expensive but worth it because I got it within 2 business days.

These little maple leaf boxes are very classy

Will be interesting to use at our wedding reception. Next year. Item arrived sooner than I thought. Packages and excellent postage.

Happy with tealight candle holder

Ordered these Candle Holders as Wedding Favours for my daughter's wedding. They are pretty and we are happy with it. Only disappointment is that they are smaller than I expected, however, this is no fault of the seller...I should have looked at the measurements. They are the size of shot glasses.

Couldn't be happier!

We are so happy with the anchor bottle openers we purchased for our wedding, they arrived quickly and exactly as described. We can't wait to give them to our wedding guests!

birthday guest gifts

the key rings are packaged beautifully and are of good quality. Ordering was easy and delivery was most efficient. I would use this service again.

Very Happy!

Great service, efficient delivery, received exactly what i ordered. Very happy with the quality and ease of purchasing from an Aussie vendor, will use them again.