Australian Favors

Australian Favors (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Another satisfied customer here!

excellent online shop! Queries responded by staffs immediately! Received my product 1 short but shipped it in a few days! Fast shipping! Will definitely recommend it!

Dawn

DawnBunbury Western Australia

Fast efficient service very impressed product was exactly like the picture. I will be recommending Australian favors in the future

Fantastic service and product

Very impressed - ordered last minute wedding favours online and not only did I receive the products in just a few days, they looked exactly as pictured and were very good value for money. I'd had a few queries when ordering and the response was almost immediate. Overall, this site was a great find and recommend this to other bride-to-be's!

Amazing

Love the bookmarks my son and his fiancé are conservative and love books, so they won't think this gift is too over the top.

James

JamesPerth

The ordered tags arrived nice and fast. The packaging was great and everything arrived ready to give to our wedding guests. Can't recommend these guys enough and already have a co-worker looking to order.

Thanks guys

Very happy

Easy website, easy ordering, loved the products exactly as described. Arrived within the week without fuss. Would definitely use again and recommend to others. Overall very happy with the service and product!

Beware - Poor product quality & terrible customer service !

Customer service was poor. On numerous occasions my emails were ignored. Items did not arrive in time for an event , even though I had given plenty of notice and had specifically emailed in regards to the items being received on time. I had tried to resolve the issue and emailed on several occasions, however I did not get any response. Furthermore, when I received what I had ordered, the DIY photo booth props had been arranged incorrectly and the sticks were glued in inappropriate places and therefore were unable to be used. I thought paying a little bit extra would get better quality products and good customer service! Boy was I wrong ! Still waiting to here from them ... WISH ME LUCK !

Beware!

Had ordered the coaster glass with personalised enserts which didn't mind paying extra for, little did i know had to insert it individually myself! They didn't mention it when i placed the order and also when they send final prof, it has the personalised inserts. Then comes the delivery, says 5-7 days system. They came more than 7 days, which i had to chased up for everytime. The worst thing was they're customer service, very hard to understand due to poor English, i think runs by Chinese? She doesn't even know they're courier system, which is very frustrating.!
In the end got my parcel after i have to do all the running around. Will not be recommending this supplier to anyone else, if you don't want to embarrassed yourself.

Loved the bottle opener wedding favours

Loved the little bottle opener wedding favours and the tags too! Great quality for the price! Really looking forward to giving them to our guests on our wedding day :)

Wedding

Very happy with products and service. Would recommend and use again. Each gift made our wedding that little bit more special. Liked the tags. Gum ball machines were great!!!! Thank you

Tanya

TanyaFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect Favors

I recently purchased the mommy too bee favour's for my sisters baby shower. It was fast delivery and they were a hit with all the guests. Will definitely use Australian Favors again

Perfect bon bons.

I make my own bon bons and the favors were perfect. Good quality. There was an extensive selection and all the favors were very useful making my bon bons very special. Many Thanks.

Julie

JulieMulgoa

Fantastic!

Very Happy with our deer antler cork stoppers in cute little gift boxes. Looking forward to our next order of matching deer antler bottle openers for the male guests. One arrived broken but was quickly replaced . Thank You Australian Favours. I highly recommend

Beyond what I expected

I ordered hand fans for my wedding. I wasn't expecting the quality to be as good as it is. I was expecting them to be made of some kind of paper but they are like this silky material. Very calssy, and beautiful and arrived in a timely manner.

Aeroplane Luggage tags

Very happy with the products I ordered. They are good quality and were just what I was looking for. The service I received was exceptional . They had to be ordered as I needed a large quantity, and I was kept informed of when they would arrive. After I received them I ordered a few more and they were delivered in two days. I would certainly recommend Australian Favors to all my friends.

Linny25

Linny25Perth, Western Australia

Double Happiness bottle opener

double happiness bottle openers received them recently and am very impressed thank you
for your care to package the products properly and marking the box fragile because delivery companies always throw boxes around very roughly, awesome products ;) highly recommend these guys might need to buy more stuff lol...what are you waiting for ?? go and buy some stuff now =P go go go...!!

Very satisfied with my Bridal and Wedding favours

I love my Bridal and Wedding favours!! Money very well spent and all arrived in good conditions. My love heart coasters suit and perfect for the wedding and Pedicure set were perfect to match my Bali wedding.

Excellent quality products

I have bought the same sort of products elsewhere and they arrived in an appalling condition, scratched, broken and dirty. I was so pleased to have ordered from Australian Favors as the products were in excellent condition, clean and crisp. Thank you. I will certainly be doing business with you again.

Great customer servixe & speedy delivery!

I ordered some bonboneires for my upcoming baby shower and was not expecting it to be delivered until early next week. I just picked it up today (delivered 2-3 days earlier than expected) & couldn't be happier with the customer service, speedy delivery and quality of the products I ordered! Thanks Australian Favors! I will definitely be back for more in future!

Wonderful!

Bought favours for my wedding and they are beautiful! Received them super quick and I'm super happy with them! Absolutely gorgeous!