Australian Geographic

Australian Geographic (page 2 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)

They have not improved

Do not use online store

Dave
Dave
vfm

vfmSydney

Smooth transection

I ordered the TP Link smart plugs during their sales. Two days later I tried to track the delivery using their order number as suggested but it turned out to be invalid number.
I emailed them and received a reply within 30 minutes and they gave me the tracking number. It was faultless from then on and I received the goods in good time and all in good condition.
I was concerned after I placed the order when I read so many negative reviews about their online sales. Perhaps I am the lucky one? Nevertheless, based on my good experience, I would buy from them again.

Abby

AbbyWellington

Don't give this company a cent of your money!

It was an absolute waste of my time ordering from Australian Geographic. I placed my order four months ago and my issues are still not resolved! I ordered two items. They were sent separately and looked like they had been packaged by a child. One of the products was wrong so I was told to send it back. They have still not refunded me the cost of postage to send the wrong item back. If you have a problem with them, write on their Facebook page. They respond instantly because they want to keep you quiet. They only reply to some emails I send and their responses are brief and repetitive!

Terrible

Avoid to buy there anything. Absolutely terrible service. Customer support is below zero. No responses, no support, no help at all

Day

DaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT order online gift vouchers

A simple email gift voucher - purchased on their online store as an Easter gift in March 2018 - has not been delivered, notwithstanding 4 emails, attempted phone calls (no answer), online chat. Only an apology but no action. This is very disturbing and I would hate to see others lose their hard earned money on gifts never sent.

melinda

melindaCanberra

What a joke they call Customer Care.

Ordered more than 3 weeks ago, rang after 2 weeks to see where order is, oh hasn't been distributed yet, will be aent next day. Still waiting.
Ring useless Customer Care again at 4.50, get cut off twice after waiting 5 minutes each time then suddenly its 5pm and they gave gone home. Appalling service. Do not buy from them.

Ness

NessGold Coast

Online order - Customer Care NO HELP

Poor Customer Service - couldn't fill my order, but didn't contact me to tell me this

Niki R

Niki RAU

Terrible customer service

I made a purchase online. I followed up 2 weeks later with a phone call (about a 40 minute wait or so). I was informed that they would email the store. Nothing happened. Followed up again (by phone and another 40 minute or so wait). Again informed they would follow up and put a rush on the item. Nothing. Sent an email. They said they'd followed it up. Still nothing. Have sent 2 cancellation emails and haven't received any acknowledgement. Terrible customer service. Total ripoff.

Colleen

ColleenPerth

DO not buy things online from Australian Geographic

I purchased 3 items in one order on 7th January. The order arrived on 11th January, missing one item, and with a second item that did not work. When I called, they said my missing item was out of stock and that they were already processing my refund. 2 months later, I have not had my money returned. They do not respond to inquiries, and they do not answer the phone. I have just been on hold at position number one in the queue for 54 minutes, at which point they hung up on me. Never ever buy online form them, the actual stores ate fantastic though.

Tracy

Tracy

sent damaged item, they wont reply to emails

ordered online
arrived damaged
I emailed straight away, then regular emails over next few weeks
Not offered an exchange, just ignored
no-one ever answers the phone

Ruben

RubenWheelers Hill

Online Order

The absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced in Australia

Eljay

EljayNoosa

Do not order from this store

Do not reply to emails, take weeks and weeks to actually send out your order and will refuse to cancel an order or return/refund it.

Adam

AdamBrisbane

Will not provide refund on returned product

Due to website not issuing purchasing confirmation I inadvertently ordered the same product twice. After an hour on hold, I finally got through to a seemingly very helpful person, who told me that they'd cancel shipping the 2nd unwanted item and the money would go back into my bank account within a week. Money never was returned. Will not respond to repeated requests in writing. Has been close to 2 months now. It will be to their detriment as I will never purchase from them again and will advise others to steer clear. Goes way beyond poor customer service to outright dishonesty.

Chaz5

Chaz5AU

Worst Online Store - Item Never Received

Lisa Durran

Lisa DurranBarwon Heads

Shame on you Australian Geographic!

I did an online order on 08/12/2017 -Sphero R2D2 droid and force band watch - watch was a free promo worth $140 when you bought the droid - both in stock - only the droid was posted out - not the free item. No emailed tax invoice post order and no tax invoice or explanation for missing item in the box. Contacted Australian zheographic and still waiting a week later for refund and have now lodged a PayPal dispute. Item was sent back and have tracking. Item arrived 20th December.

Very poor

Website indicated a product ordered was in stock and that usually shipped to capital cities within 2 days.

I waited 2 days and called to be advised the item is on back order. Really you should not take orders under false pretences.

Wtl

WtlGold coast

Worst online shopping experience ever!!!

Absolutely the worst online shop and customer service. Bought the gifts for a friend on the 3rd December, hasn’t received on the 20th December. So went into a shop to check because the customer service phone line was faulty. I was told on the 20th the parcel even hasn’t left the shop yet! Almost 3 weeks from the purchase date! Finally got the reply email from the customer service on the 8th jan 2018!