Australian Geographic

Australian Geographic (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
KAT

KATSydney

Still waiting for product

Like everyone else, I still have not received a tracking number or my products despite them being ordered online and paid for on December 10, way before the Xmas delivery date. I cannot get through on the phone and have had no response to my emails. I am now trying to get my money back from Zpaypal. Don't use this company - they don't even deserve one star.

KymmyIrrewillipe

Stay away from this shambles of an online store!!

After ordering and paying (via PayPal, luckily) on the 15/12, I still have not received so much as an email for dispatch. I try ed multiple times to call customer service, or lack of. Also tried emailing and Facebook messages to no avail. And out of desperation I also called a local store, to which I found out their phone lines have been dropped. I'm beyond frustrated and had to purchase the items from another company to have them in time for Christmas.
Please stay away from this atrocious company and go elsewhere!!

Kymmy

Updated to add, I did finally receive my order.

KymHunter Region, NSW

Ordered 8.12.2017...Christmas gifts... not even dispatched by 21.12.17

Wish I had read these reviews before ordering...what a waste of time and effort. I worry that senior managent will blame their underlings when in fact they are indeed the dinosaurs who have not had the insight to understand this area of retail growth. Sack the CEO. my order has not been dispatched... and now I will need to shop with the masses tomorrow. Not happy.

Appalling customer service

I wish I had of seen these reviews before I placed an online order but I had confidence in Australian Geographic as a trusted brand. Placed an order early December which has not shown up and I assume has not yet been despatched. The most frustrating thing is not even being able to get any response to know if it has been despatched. So left in terrible position where I will have to go and buy other presents as can only assume the order won't turn up. Foolishly purchased using my credit card so will have to try and get a refund.

Absolutly Apalling! Totally not worth your time or money ordering online! BEWARE

I ordered Online and had it delivered with half of my products missing, a wrong product inside and someone else's Tax Invoice! After sending out emails to ALL of there above email lists, to complain since no phones are working and are disconnected.. Still ZERO reply! How is that for customer service! after spending almost $300 in products.
A lot of unhappy customers by the looks of it! I will be taken this matter further if not fulfilled.

Half of order came

I received half (not even half) of my order. Two more delivery days until Christmas I don't like my chances. It is unacceptable. I can't even track the order now because it is saying it is delivered!

Becky

BeckyMelbourne

DO NOT BUY ONLINE FROM AISTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC

Purchased from the online store at the start of December and like everybody else I have not received one reply to any emails and cannot get through on the phone number. Luckily I purchased using PayPal and have just lodge a claim to get a refund.

Rachel

RachelAlstonville

Shocking customer service

raingirl

raingirlAU

HORRENDOUS Never use the online store - do not meet their claims of shipping

Darren P

Darren PSydney, NSW

Management need to be fired from this company.

I only ordered early last week...but have still not received any confirmation on the small item I ordered. They are not replying to emails, the phones were out and finally when they are working, you get cut off after waiting 45 minutes.

We have ordered stuff from other suppliers (Overseas & Australia) last week and they have arrived already.

I wish I had found these reviews before I ordered from this mob, never again....this company needs to go out of business.

Jill

JillPerth

I think they are in trouble. Don't order online and if you did - lodge a transaction dispute on you

Appaling service

Purchased Christmas gifts on Nov 14. Yet to arrive on Dec 19. Can't talk to anyone in person - the help phone doesn't work. Asked for clarification via email. Responses take 2-3 days and have been completely unhelpful. Looks like my poor mum wont be getting her beloved panorama calendar for Christmas this year. Frustrating!!!!!!!

Avoid, avoid, avoid!

Online purchase still no delivery information 8 days after order placed and paid for. Have sent two emails and have had no response. Avoid this company at all costs!!!

Order not delivered!

Items ordered late November did not arrive for Christmas. Disappointing. Didn't leave much time to find replacement items. Was unable to contact them for any update.

Disgusting treatment to their customers

Ordered 6th December for a Christmas gift and no email received have phoned only to be told that the operator was just taking names and numbers of all the people complaining. That’s it no communication nothing !!! Why not put a message up on their page to explain at least

Terrible experience

I wish I had read these reviews before purchasing. I ordered almost 3 weeks ago and still no products. They won't respond to emails and when I went into a store they refused to help me. Very disappointed. I have never had this problem shopping online with any other company.

Julie
Julie

After phone calls and a few more emails my products were delivered today. Very relieved to finally receive them before Christmas.

Chris

ChrisSunbury

Do Not Shop Here!!!

This is the worst online experience I have ever had. Purchased on the 29th of November, they took my money straight away. No emails, no product. All their phones are disconnected and they don't reply to email. Ring another department only to get told its not their problem.
They refuse to give you a refund, they just tell to leave your name and number over and over again, until you hang up. They also wont transfer you to a manager or anyone who can actually do something. Disgraceful conduct.

I will lodging complaints with consumer affairs, I suggest anyone else affected do the same.

So frustrated

What is going on? My order was over a week ago and I have emailed 5 times, been on hold then cut off, now the 1300 isn't even available. I had to call the subscription number just to leave message AGAIN with the 'support' team. I am an experienced online shopper and I have never experienced this type of customer service or lack there of...terrible terrible terrible and still no news on my order. If you cannot cope stop taking ORDERS!!!

Horrendous Online Shopping Experience

I wish I'd read these reviews before making a purchase from Australian Geographic online. As others have said, there was no immediate email confirmation of order, it took several days for an acknowledgment at which point payment was taken. Then, two days later, another email saying that half the items in my order are actually not in stock, with funds to be returned to my account in "about a week". Still no information on when, or if remaining items in my order will ship. So frustrating! It won't be much good having Christmas presents that arrive sometime in January...

John Head

John HeadCairns

Australian geographic online store will not survive.

Online purchase. The only process that took place was removal of money from my bank. No order confirmation or receipt etc. 3 days of unanswered calls. Four unanswered emails. Can't complain to anybody. Even the local retail store is listed with a nonexistent phone number. I realise this review is a waste of time. Ausgeo obviously don't take it seriously, only the poor customers do. I've said goodbye to my $130. Never again. Absolutely disgusted.