Australian Hot Water

Australian Hot Water (page 2 of 2)

3.4

Carrotnose

CarrotnoseRosemeadow

Best price, excellent service

Rheem 850360 installed by Macarthur office.
Best price around, excellent service, prompt ready to answer any questions, installation neat and no mess left.
Highly recommend

Paul

Paul

Canberra office not to be trusted

After a long dispute regarding an Australian Consumer Law issue, which has involved the Canberra office of Australian Hot Water, myself and the Office of Fair Trading, the Manager finally offered to refund 25% of the cost of the job. After accepting this offer no refund has been forthcoming and correspondence is not answered. Needless to say, until this undertaking is kept, I shall never use this company again and advise others not to either.

On time

Water leaking in the garage,rang in the morning ,job finished in the afternoon ,cheapest quote and same day service excellent

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Australian Hot Water compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Excellent service!

We arrived home from work on Friday evening to find we had no hot water. I called Macarthur branch on Saturday morning and the guy arrived promptly and replaced the thermostat. We were very grateful for the prompt service as it happened on our coldest weekend yet this winter. We would highly recommend them to anyone in a similar situation.

GekiGold Coast

Problems two years later and no one to contact

Very disappointed to have our roof leak because the installers did not correctly seal where the system's pipes go into the ceiling. We have been unable to get a response from the company. When we mended it today it was clear that the company did not seal from the roof, only from underneath. So it has been leaking for ages. Now we have a damaged ceiling and no warranty follow up with the company. We would suggest using a company that has after service care for if and when things go wrong.

Australian Hot Water
Ruth S.Australian Hot Water

Can you please contact head office to discuss which agent in the gold coast you used so we can look into the matter, Best regards AHW.

Geki
Need to vent or complime

Need to vent or complimeKillara

Quick quote, great installation according to quote, speedy process

Had Theo and another worker here this morning, on the minute, installing a Rinnai hot water system. Checked when I came home: work looks very neat, system works flawless. All documentation needed was provided on time. A thanks goes out to them and to Sam, who answered all my questions ( Yes I am an annoying customer ).
Great Work. Thanks a lot. If you read this and in need of a plumber, I would call them no hesitation. Now I have to check if they left me one of those fridge magnets. They didnt

Best service and super fast install within 24 hours

My Hot water system broke down at 10 pm last night and a new system was fitted and ready to go the following day at 11:30 am. Australian Hot water got back to me within 30 minutes after I left a message in the morning and gave me a price and the technician was here a couple of hours later. Thank you Australian Hot water for your superior customer service and ease of installation. Thank you also to the technician for his awesome service.

Rich-rp

Rich-rpSydney

These guys are fantastic

I can not speak highly enough about this company! I organise maintenance for multiple real estate agents with rental properties across Australia with a lot in the Sydney area. The service provided is so prompt and fantastic. 99% of the time they can get someone on site on the same day. The prices from this company are also fantastic. I would recommend these guys to anyone with any hot water issues.
Profesional, prompt, great prices

David Linke

David LinkeNew South Wales, Australia

Professional Company with up to date information on all hot water systems.

These guys are your Local hot water specialist servicing the Inner West of Sydney for over 25 years. Specializing in Natural Gas, Electric, Solar and Heat Pump water heaters. We have used them previously and have found them to be a honest, reliable and trustworthy company to deal with. Definitely Recommend these guys in the Inner West of Sydney.
Trustworthy, friendly and reliable Tradesman.

Appliance Repair Services