Australian Hot Water

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Hot Water

4.1
Tess B
Tess B

Stay away - ok unless something goes wrong and then they sting you.

I brought a new Rimmi hot water heater just 4 years ago. That was fine, a little on the expensive side but they could replace the same day and I thought they offered a solid warranty if anything went wrong. That’s not the case.
The thermostat broke in the Hot Water Heater. It was at this stage I was informed of all the limits and clauses in my warranty contract. It was really expensive to replace - mainly because of the extortionate call out fee and labour charges.
I will be pursuing action against them eith the ACCC and NSW dept of Fair Trading.

Very overpriced in comparison to smaller businesses

Their quote was at least thirty percent more expensive then their competitors and they would not budge on price. They're only pro is they do all electrical also should that be needed. In short, you're paying a big premium but easier for lazy consumers.

Dan
Dan

NO hot water in the first night of the installation

The company may be good but the plumbers they sent were careless. We did not have hot water at all at first night after installation because they installed that thing inside out. I realised something was not right just in two hours after installation and contacted the company telling them I did not feel warn at all after two hours before 4:30. They told me that I had to wait for 4-5 hours and it was nonsense. Why the plumbers could not wait and test the system properly before they left. Careless!

Ruth S.Australian Hot Water