Australian Hot Water

Australian Hot Water (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Hot Water

4.2

Pete
PeteSydney, NSW

Great service from Australian Hot Water

Great service to fix my electrical problem on hot water system , reliable , on time great rates, gave me extra advice on my current system and will definitely call this service for future problems or full installation

Michelle H
Michelle HSydney, NSW

Excellent company to deal with.

I couldn’t be more happier with this company’s service. I called at 8am as my gas hot water heater wasn’t working (it was over 10 years old) by 10.30 I had a new one installed. Kevin was so helpful in helping us choose the perfect water heater.
Australian Hot Water installed our previous one and wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Excellent service, price and installation.
Thank you so much.

Claire R.
Claire R.Sydney, NSW

Fast service, great see!

Our hot water heater broke on a Sunday afternoon, called them on a Sunday and they were here on Monday morning. Both gentlemen were very polite, friendly and professional. The whole process was hassle free, quick and well done.

The team were on time and straight down to business.

I could not be more impressed by the professionalism of the AHW team, from the first phone call to ask for advice as to what hot water system to replace our old one, to the call by the team to tell me they were on their way, to the quality and good humour with which the work was carried out. Excellent all round.

Cat
Cat

Brilliant team and customer service

The team from Australian Hot Water North were amazing and very efficient at detecting issues with our system and installing a new hot water system. I highly recommend their services.

mark b.
mark b.

Great product

Service couldn't have been better. Arrived shortly after late afternoon call to discuss problem. Given a quote and work was completed without hassle early next morning. Have used this company previously, always prompt and polite

Kendall
KendallSydney, NSW

Great Friendly Service

Have used Australian Hot Water before, as always quality service and friendly staff.
Would recommend them. They are local company, been around since 1985
Why not try them first, stock a variety of leading hot water brands

Great service and best price

Had an accurate quote for a hot water replacement and the service was on time and excellent. Thanks Georgie, Angus and Blake! Will recommend to family and friends! Highly recommended

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

Ling
LingSydney, NSW

New hot water tank installed 6 months ago valve blown out

New hot water tank tempering valve blown out . We had to hire someone to fix it unfortunately. The first water tank installed was okay, but the 2nd one we installed with Australian hot water was just about 6 months ago , the tempering valve blown out causing heaps of water burst out nonstop.

Australian Hot Water Macarthur to the rescue

As if lockdown wasn’t challenging enough, (home schooling, microwave dinners, working longer hours than ever before) when our hot water system failed, the team delivered above and beyond. Thanks guys

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Very professional service good price

Reliable prompt professional service happy with the price this is the second time I’ve used these guys last time 11 years ago with last hot water tank same installer too.

Find out how Australian Hot Water compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Plumbing on my knock down rebuild

I recently completed a knock down and rebuild on my house and Billy and his team at the Australian Hot water west branch went above and beyond in product supplies and installs of every plumbing aspect making me feel comfortable in all decision making involved in an extremely stressful time of building a new house my budget was always mindful and even came in surprisingly under..I honestly cannot recommend Billy enough your honesty and hard work set you miles above any other contractor I had to deal with during my build. the professionalism by not only Billy but all his staff are truly commendable..

germania1949
germania1949Sydney, NSW

Great reliable local company

Have used this company over the years for servicing of Solar HWS & they are reliable & very reasonably priced. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend if you want a good job done efficiently.

100% customer satisfaction

The service was professional, reliable and exceptionally trustworthy.
It was a seamless and no fuss service for a new installation within less than 1 hr following a call out. Best service for an essential need. Would recommend to all.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Great Service

A reliable and quality service completed as organized. Job completed by friendly, experienced and professional people. An easy company to contact and deal with. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Very polite and efficient.

One call and witin one hour the technician was at our door. Assessed the problem and discussed the options with my husband. A short dash out and back with the new hit wster system. Excellent service by the technician.

The best and most prompt service I have ever had

My 30 yr old hot water service expired overnight. I called Australian Hot Water at 9.30am and had the new system of my choice installed by 1.00pm and the old system taken away. Exceptional service!

Google
GoogleSydney, NSW

Excellent service and a good job

Good service on time the hot water system works great very friendly staff very happy with the the time it took to do the job thanks very much and keep up the good work

Esther
Esther

Helpful and Efficient

Given friendly and helpful advice on the phone before deciding to purchase new water tank. Replacement was completed in a very timely manner with a very good deal. All staff, customer service, admin and plumbers made everything easy. Australian Hot Water are Highly recommended

J Steffen
J SteffenSydney, NSW

Excellent and efficient

Discovered our hot water was kaput at 0730. Called Australian Hot Water and the friendly and efficient Shane had replaced it, with some improvements by 1130 same day. Great work Shane and AHW, highly recommended.

Veronica P.
Veronica P.Sydney, NSW

Hot Water repairs

Great people to deal with I Am a very satisfied customer.Australian Hot Water has my business in the future as I feel I can trust them to do the job

Anne and Alan
Anne and AlanSydney, NSW

Exemplary customer service and workmanship

Thank you very much Kevin and team. A phone call mid morning with an immediate quote and the job finished mid afternoon. A highly professional job and a great price. We are thrilled and would highly recommend the company.

Macquarie Fields
Macquarie Fields

Great Service

Kevin at the Macarthur branch was so helpful. The job was done in no time at all, great price and efficient would highly recommend to all of my family and friends.

Camden Resident
Camden ResidentSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Australian Hot Water was easy to contact, very professional and efficient when making our appointment- came when they said and provided excellent and friendly service at our home

Excellent service - very satisfied