Australian Hot Water

Australian Hot Water (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Hot Water

4.3

Great service and best price

Had an accurate quote for a hot water replacement and the service was on time and excellent. Thanks Georgie, Angus and Blake! Will recommend to family and friends! Highly recommended

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

Nadia
NadiaSydney, NSW

Billy at Australian HotWater West is so helpful

I was so panic 3 days ago while our old hot water tank suddenly leaked out heaps of water. It was while Sydney under lockdown . Billy helped us stop the water leaking then arranged the installation the next day. We also had another new hot water system installed last year, it was also done by Billy's team, they are fabulous!

Australian Hot Water Macarthur to the rescue

As if lockdown wasn’t challenging enough, (home schooling, microwave dinners, working longer hours than ever before) when our hot water system failed, the team delivered above and beyond. Thanks guys

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Very professional service good price

Reliable prompt professional service happy with the price this is the second time I’ve used these guys last time 11 years ago with last hot water tank same installer too.

Plumbing on my knock down rebuild

I recently completed a knock down and rebuild on my house and Billy and his team at the Australian Hot water west branch went above and beyond in product supplies and installs of every plumbing aspect making me feel comfortable in all decision making involved in an extremely stressful time of building a new house my budget was always mindful and even came in surprisingly under..I honestly cannot recommend Billy enough your honesty and hard work set you miles above any other contractor I had to deal with during my build. the professionalism by not only Billy but all his staff are truly commendable..

germania1949
germania1949Sydney, NSW

Great reliable local company

Have used this company over the years for servicing of Solar HWS & they are reliable & very reasonably priced. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend if you want a good job done efficiently.

100% customer satisfaction

The service was professional, reliable and exceptionally trustworthy.
It was a seamless and no fuss service for a new installation within less than 1 hr following a call out. Best service for an essential need. Would recommend to all.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Great Service

A reliable and quality service completed as organized. Job completed by friendly, experienced and professional people. An easy company to contact and deal with. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Find out how Australian Hot Water compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Very polite and efficient.

One call and witin one hour the technician was at our door. Assessed the problem and discussed the options with my husband. A short dash out and back with the new hit wster system. Excellent service by the technician.

The best and most prompt service I have ever had

My 30 yr old hot water service expired overnight. I called Australian Hot Water at 9.30am and had the new system of my choice installed by 1.00pm and the old system taken away. Exceptional service!

Google
GoogleSydney, NSW

Excellent service and a good job

Good service on time the hot water system works great very friendly staff very happy with the the time it took to do the job thanks very much and keep up the good work

Esther
Esther

Helpful and Efficient

Given friendly and helpful advice on the phone before deciding to purchase new water tank. Replacement was completed in a very timely manner with a very good deal. All staff, customer service, admin and plumbers made everything easy. Australian Hot Water are Highly recommended

J Steffen
J SteffenSydney, NSW

Excellent and efficient

Discovered our hot water was kaput at 0730. Called Australian Hot Water and the friendly and efficient Shane had replaced it, with some improvements by 1130 same day. Great work Shane and AHW, highly recommended.

Veronica P.
Veronica P.Sydney, NSW

Hot Water repairs

Great people to deal with I Am a very satisfied customer.Australian Hot Water has my business in the future as I feel I can trust them to do the job

Anne and Alan
Anne and AlanSydney, NSW

Exemplary customer service and workmanship

Thank you very much Kevin and team. A phone call mid morning with an immediate quote and the job finished mid afternoon. A highly professional job and a great price. We are thrilled and would highly recommend the company.

Great Service

Kevin at the Macarthur branch was so helpful. The job was done in no time at all, great price and efficient would highly recommend to all of my family and friends.

Camden Resident
Camden ResidentSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Australian Hot Water was easy to contact, very professional and efficient when making our appointment- came when they said and provided excellent and friendly service at our home

Excellent service - very satisfied

Matt
MattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect example of a professional

After a quick phone call, technician turned up exactly when he said he would and had our hot water system heating again in ten minutes. No cold showers for us.

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

5 star service

5 star service, thought I was going to have a cold shower today. Here within an hour of phone call. Brilliant service, fast and friendly staff. Installation by the service staff a++. 100% recommend

MJT
MJTSydney, NSW

Quite pleased to date

Carol F.
Carol F.Sydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Diago and Jess from Australian Hotwater Innerwest made my day. They quickly assessed the damage and replaced the hot water service. They were happy, polite, collaborative and very tidy. Thanks.

Tess B
Tess B

Stay away - ok unless something goes wrong and then they sting you.

I brought a new Rimmi hot water heater just 4 years ago. That was fine, a little on the expensive side but they could replace the same day and I thought they offered a solid warranty if anything went wrong. That’s not the case.
The thermostat broke in the Hot Water Heater. It was at this stage I was informed of all the limits and clauses in my warranty contract. It was really expensive to replace - mainly because of the extortionate call out fee and labour charges.
I will be pursuing action against them eith the ACCC and NSW dept of Fair Trading.

Very overpriced in comparison to smaller businesses

Their quote was at least thirty percent more expensive then their competitors and they would not budge on price. They're only pro is they do all electrical also should that be needed. In short, you're paying a big premium but easier for lazy consumers.

No problem service

I had my broken hot-water system replaced with a gas unit. The service was fast (next day) and they removed all rubbish and disconnected the off peak electrical system from main board as well. I also received a $500 cash back for switching to gas heating. All communication between myself and this company has been fast and responsive and I will recommend and use this company for any future plumbing services.