Australian Hot Water

Australian Hot Water (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Hot Water

4.3

J-Man
J-ManSydney

Fantasic quick and professional

I am renting and my hot water system was giving me rusted water. They sent out someone at 7:30 the next morning to investigate and were at my place the following morning to replace the system
What a bunch of total professionals. Would highly recommend them.

Prompt reliable service replacing an existing hotwater service

Informative prompt service from Matthew. I had a hot water system replaced, Matthew arrived on time and carried out the work in a very professional manner .I would definitely recommend Matthew for any hot water service requirements .

JS Inner West
JS Inner WestClemton Park

Quick service on a pubic holiday

Hot water system stopped working on a public holiday (of course!) and AHW had technician Eddie out within an hour of the service call. He quickly found a temporary solution to get me through the day and sourced and installed a new system within 24 hours. 5 star rating for customer service, expertise and followup.

Ceebee
CeebeeSydney

Quick service

Very good service and they managed to fix the broken hot water tank quickly. The contractors are also polite and very helpful.

Sharna
SharnaConcord

Good service, great workmanship

We had Eddy come to replace our hot water cylinder. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful, and the work he did on installing the new system was tidy and professional. The connnections and pipes were obviously installed by a tradesman who is very good at what he does. Great job.

Fiona T
Fiona TSydney

Excellent!

Fantastic! Great service from Australian Hot Water Seven Hills.
Dean and Scott (and Billy on the phone) saved the day after I was left in the lurch by another company.
Great advice and a new unit installed within 24 hours. They were very clear that tank would take some time to heat, Switched my off peak meter to ensure that it was hot at the earliest possible and came back to switch it back again.
Highly recommend.

Dan
Dan

NO hot water in the first night of the installation

The company may be good but the plumbers they sent were careless. We did not have hot water at all at first night after installation because they installed that thing inside out. I realised something was not right just in two hours after installation and contacted the company telling them I did not feel warn at all after two hours before 4:30. They told me that I had to wait for 4-5 hours and it was nonsense. Why the plumbers could not wait and test the system properly before they left. Careless!

Australian Hot Water
Ruth S.Australian Hot Water
Carrotnose
CarrotnoseRosemeadow

Best price, excellent service

Rheem 850360 installed by Macarthur office.
Best price around, excellent service, prompt ready to answer any questions, installation neat and no mess left.
Highly recommend

On time

Water leaking in the garage,rang in the morning ,job finished in the afternoon ,cheapest quote and same day service excellent

Excellent service!

We arrived home from work on Friday evening to find we had no hot water. I called Macarthur branch on Saturday morning and the guy arrived promptly and replaced the thermostat. We were very grateful for the prompt service as it happened on our coldest weekend yet this winter. We would highly recommend them to anyone in a similar situation.

Need to vent or complime
Need to vent or complimeKillara

Quick quote, great installation according to quote, speedy process

Had Theo and another worker here this morning, on the minute, installing a Rinnai hot water system. Checked when I came home: work looks very neat, system works flawless. All documentation needed was provided on time. A thanks goes out to them and to Sam, who answered all my questions ( Yes I am an annoying customer ).
Great Work. Thanks a lot. If you read this and in need of a plumber, I would call them no hesitation. Now I have to check if they left me one of those fridge magnets. They didnt

Best service and super fast install within 24 hours

My Hot water system broke down at 10 pm last night and a new system was fitted and ready to go the following day at 11:30 am. Australian Hot water got back to me within 30 minutes after I left a message in the morning and gave me a price and the technician was here a couple of hours later. Thank you Australian Hot water for your superior customer service and ease of installation. Thank you also to the technician for his awesome service.

Rich-rp
Rich-rpSydney

These guys are fantastic

I can not speak highly enough about this company! I organise maintenance for multiple real estate agents with rental properties across Australia with a lot in the Sydney area. The service provided is so prompt and fantastic. 99% of the time they can get someone on site on the same day. The prices from this company are also fantastic. I would recommend these guys to anyone with any hot water issues.
Profesional, prompt, great prices

David Linke
David LinkeNew South Wales, Australia

Professional Company with up to date information on all hot water systems.

These guys are your Local hot water specialist servicing the Inner West of Sydney for over 25 years. Specializing in Natural Gas, Electric, Solar and Heat Pump water heaters. We have used them previously and have found them to be a honest, reliable and trustworthy company to deal with. Definitely Recommend these guys in the Inner West of Sydney.
Trustworthy, friendly and reliable Tradesman.