Australian Institute of Business (AIB)

Australian Institute of Business (AIB) (page 2 of 9)

• Learning Material
  • Teaching Staff
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

RezVancouver

Not accommodating for people with disabilities or extenuating circumstances

JasonF

JasonFGeorgetown

A transformational MBA program.

I have always wanted to understand the business side of my aviation profession. So, after signing up with AIB to obtain my MBA, I can say that the experience has been transformational. Indeed, I incorporated learnt theories with all my practical experiences. The results have been amazing.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

We're so glad to hear it's been such a transformational experience for your Jason! Fusing aviation with business must've been fascinating and a great way to learn and apply the course theory. Thank you for your review!

My experience with AIB

After absenteeism from a classroom for over twenty years, I chose to study at AIB with the goal of becoming a better trained and qualified professional. Having completed my BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain management, I must say, I was in no way disappointed in my institution of choice and will recommend them to anyone wishing to pursue higher education.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you Jeremy! It's fantastic to hear that you've had a great experience studying your BBA with us, and we really appreciate your recommendation. We wish you all the best!

My AIB MBA Experinece

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi Euver. Thank you for sharing a review about your MBA journey. It's fantastic to hear that the MBA has been so rewarding for you in your professional and personal life. Thank you for choosing AIB for your Master's degree!

Helen

HelenMelbourne, Victoria

The MBA that gives you more than you bargained for.

Review collected in partnership with Australian Institute of Business (AIB)

Brilliant Online MBA Course!!!

Never thought I'd miss studying

Bob

BobMelbourne

Incredible Online MBA, Glad I committed. It's helped my career immensely.

The program was incredibly useful in expanding my business knowledge that has increased my confidence and paid large dividends in helping me achieve a substantial promotion.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thanks very much for your review Bob. We're so glad to hear the MBA experience has been so valuable to your career progression and professional development. Thank you for choosing AIB for your MBA!

Joanne

JoanneBelconnen

MBA - It made a difference for me!

Glad I did it!

Luke Taylor

Luke TaylorGold Coast

MBA - worth more than words can describe

AIB provide the opportunity to gain an MBA whilst running a business and supporting a family. The MBA structure, delivery and dead lines assist in driving your performance throughout the entire journey, which continues into real life, resulting in a healthy return on your investment.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi Luke. It's great to hear that our course structure fit in well with your work, family life and how you like to learn. Thank you for reflecting on your MBA journey and congratulations on your achievement!

Review collected in partnership with Australian Institute of Business (AIB)

The MBA has impacted my salary

Since starting the MBA with AIB, my employer has not changed. It took me 12 months to complete. My salary increases by +80% and I went from being a Project Engineer, to being a state business manager.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you for sharing your MBA journey JMD. Congratulations on your promotion and significant salary increase. It's fantastic to hear that your hard work throughout the MBA has paid off!

Sally

SallyOrange

Absolutely worth it!

I was able to manage a great work, study and life balance, which meant I could achieve what I wanted to in my studies and still have more than enough time for my 6 children. Great material, great staff and a practical engaging program to apply to real life business issues. Best MBA program!!

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi Sally. Thanks so much for your review. Wow, you really are super mum! That's incredible. Thank you for choosing AIB for your MBA!

The AIB Adventure!

My 2 year journey was a terrific adventure with all the light, dark and bright tonalities of all adventures. The academic support was amazing and I nick-named the academic support team the SRS (student rescue squad :)). The degree helped to contextualise all my years of experience and has given me confidence to communicate as a subject matter expert. It has given me depth of knowledge and added value to my workplace. Networking with other students was particularly rewarding with some lifelong friendships forged through shared experiences. Not for the faint hearted - but highly recommended for those with a thirst for knowledge, hard work and adventure!

Gale Gomez Charles

Gale Gomez CharlesCane Farm, Arouca, 9999

Awesome experience

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi Gale. Thank you very much for sharing your MBA journey with us. We’re delighted to hear it was a truly valuable experience and enabled growth professionally and personally for you. Thank you for choosing AIB and SITAL to study your MBA!

Jai

JaiGold Coast

Amazing Experience and Learning

Cheryl Shearer

Cheryl ShearerNew Zealand

Best opportunity I have ever been given

Being able to do the MBA in my time, with a minimal amount of contact with other students and with an excellent academic panel to interact with was perfect for my learning style. As I now look back I realise that I would never have succeeded with any other option other than the Agile MBA.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you kindly for your review, Cheryl. We're delighted to hear that AIB was the right fit for you. Thank you for choosing AIB, and congratulations on completing the degree!

Expands your world!

David A.

David A.Windsor

MBA course project!

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi David. Thank you for sharing your MBA story! We’re delighted to hear that you were able to secure a great new job opportunity following the MBA. We hope your new role and city are treating you well. Thank you for choosing AIB!

John J

John JRenmark

Relevant, practical and applicable to my work from day one

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thank you very much for reflecting on your MBA journey with AIB John. It’s fantastic to hear that the MBA learnings have been so applicable to your role and valued within your organisation. Congratulations on completing the course and thanks again.

See all Australian Institute of Business (AIB) reviews

Gaurav G.

Gaurav G.asked

Hi Team,
Please let me know placement options available after finishing MBA from AIB.
One has to seek to make like minded people network during MBA. How online MBA in AIB will help to find networking opportunity.

Appreciate your answers in advance.
Thanks.
-GG

L. Ramseyasked

I am an expired student . I had only my project to complete but unfortunately a relative became ill and I had to take care of her. Can I reume studies after a couple of years? Will my previous work be considered?

Donna John
Donna John

No the project results will only be considered for the year it was passed. To continue after a number of years you will have to contact AIB. Do you live in Trinidad and Tobago? If yes contact CTS

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Hi L. Ramsey. We'd be delighted to welcome you back to AIB. You can reach out to our Student Support team by sending an email to enquiries@aib.edu.au. They can take a look at your student record and advise what will be required to get back into study.

viv

vivasked

I have completed my Masters in Biomedical Engineering from India, I would like to know if I will be eligible to apply for the MBA program. I would like to know if there are any scholarships available?. If I am eligible how do I start the process? Thank you.

AIBAustralian Institute of Business (AIB)

Thanks for your question Viv. If your Master's is recognised in Australia, you would be eligible for the MBA. No, we are not currently offering any scholarships. The first step is to confirm your eligibility here - http://bit.ly/2FKmF1x

Get an answer from our members and Australian Institute of Business (AIB) representatives