Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (page 2)

Verifiedaipc.net.au

655 reviews · Statistics

94% · 61829 · 4%

Lia H.
Lia H.SASouthern and Hills, SA

Onsite Practical

Fantastic day where I was able to interact and connect with other students. Our assessor had a wealth of knowledge - she was dedicated, patient and kept us all calm and motivated to succeed.
I loved being able to learn from other students.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.

Recommended organisation- caring and professional

I have recently completed a Diploma of Counselling with the AIPC team. I found the written material well presented and comprehensive. I was pleased at the flexibility of the course and the competency based approach, that AIPC rightly set a sound standard of practice but plenty of support to reach it. Any questions I had were responded to warmly and in a timely way. Feedback was detailed , encouraging and constructive. I felt very supported in my learning.
Karien M.
Karien M.

A great experience

I really enjoyed the process, meeting fellow students and the fantastic support and guidance from Susan our teacher.
Susan C.
Susan C.2 posts

The one where we turned it around

Fantastic job by our assessor Susan for being patient when things went wrong. Together as a group we turned it around from a fail to a pass for one of our group.
Pamela Adelaide
Pamela Adelaide

Great learning experience

I have really enjoyed completing the Diploma of Counselling through AIPC. The Adelaide staff have been supportive and knowledgeable and always there to help. The Practical assessors especially Valerie were so wonderful supporting me through this aspect of study.
I can't recommentd AIPC enough.
Erica
Erica2 posts

If you are nervous about the workshops, just give them a go!

I was so nervous about attending my first workshop. I went anyway and told myself that I could leave at any time if I wanted to. Nearly at the end now and I can honestly say that I will miss the workshops. Lisa and Trevor are amazing. They are incredibly understanding and they do their best to ensure you are able to pass the assessment - which, by the way, isn't as scary as you'd imagine. Overall, a very valuable experience.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.

Super flexible and lots of guidance

This course was awesome due to its flexibility, I work full time so it was achievable to do in the times I wasn’t at work, the lecturers and the people behind the phones were super helpful and supportive along the whole journey, I highly recommend this course.
Nicky
NickyWAPerth, WA

Kayte K
Kayte KVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent course

I completed the Diploma of Counselling this year and found the course, resources and support to be excellent. I thoroughly recommend this course.
Chris
Chris

A time effective diploma addressing useful skills

The diploma was well delivered, work was assessed promptly & fairly, and practical components were very helpful. I’d recommend to others.
Jen
Jen2 posts

This self paced study fits around my life

I enjoy getting my brain working again and having a clear goal to work towards. The lecturers for the practicals are lovely and very real.
Greg
GregQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and experience

Always accessible when needed. Great staff and easy student portal to navigate. Very good experience when participating in group practicals.
Chris A.
Chris A.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A worthwhile qualification

Well designed, flexible delivery, quality materials, great practical components. A minor downside is that the formatting of the workbooks needs to be updated.
Dan Cortez
Dan Cortez

Great Experience!

My experience at AIPC as a counselling diploma student was quite an extended journey due to my responsibilities as a full-time dad to three children, a full-time employee, and a part-time business owner. What truly stood out during this time was the incredible support team. They were consistently helpful, understanding of my circumstances, and incredibly accommodating. Their understanding of my student experience was evident. Today, I am able to utilise the skills I've acquired to enhance my role as a hospital chaplain in my current job. I extend my heartfelt gratitude to AIPC for this transformational experience. Dan Cortez
Lily
Lily

The service is excellent

AIPC Melbourne office always provide me with the high standard service. Their staff - especially Sona, answers my questions with patience and many details. She also has gone beyond and above to ease the way to communication. With their help, I am progressing steadily on my study and have a better understanding of my career path. Thank you.
Jack
JackSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Diploma of Counselling

Really enjoying both the theory and practical applications of this course. I can fit in around my super busy life - so being online is great!
Education & Training Services

Find out how Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors compares to other Education & Training Services

Karen
KarenWAPerth, WA

Flexible study options

I am impressed with the flexible study options available, particularly as I live in a regional area. Between running a business and parenting I wasn't able to attend a fulltime classroom course, so online with options of face to face practicals is the perfect balance.
Jo.C
Jo.CQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Loved this course!

I found this course to be informative, manageable and easy to navigate. The course material is all available online making it accessible for anyone with internet access. I particularly enjoyed the face to face practicals and Shannon Dodd was incredibly helpful. The staff were also helpful whenever I had questions particularly Brett. Overall I would highly recommend this course.
Yuki E.
Yuki E.

Stay away from this mob

Stay right away from this mob. They just want your money. Appalling teaching quality and lecturer standard. Admin staff are no better. AIPC is a money-driven organisation. There are many other much, much better places you can receive proper education, training and student support you've paid for. AIPC abuses your trust. Read the bad reviews and how much the AIPC CEO puts down the people who took time to describe their terrible experiences. Do you see why there are so many 5-star reviews..??
Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors   DM
Cass T.
Cass T.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanku to the team at AIPC

Thanku to the team at AIPC - the customer service in place has been very positive: incl the guidance/reviews from the teaching staff and dedicated support of the administration staff, at their Melbourne office. The course is on-line, self paced and accredited with the Australia Counselling Association. I'm very grateful to be part of such a pragmatic approach to client care; for the mental health industry.
I would like to personally thank Jasmine, Preeti and Kay - all of whom went above and beyond, and ensured my study experience was both professional and care based. Thanku!
Antonia J.
Antonia J.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic learning experience that fits around life

I graduated with the Diploma in Counselling and had a fantastic learning experience with AIPC. The course content is self paced so I could fit it in and around my work and life commitments. The assessments also have multiple options so you can go into an office, do video or combine with an online assessor. The course content is wide and gives you the foundations to then decide where you want to specialise. The service from AIPC with any of my queries was fantastic and the post course support via NCPP as to how to set up a private practice or the Work Ready options to help you find a role in the counselling field are amazing. Highly recommend to anyone looking at a career change or to upskills themselves.
Yvette H.
Yvette H.
  Fair Incentive

Top-notch educational experience with exceptional support

I recently completed my Diploma in Counselling with AIPC and I couldn’t be happier with my experience. The support and guidance I received from the entire Buderim team, including Holly, Brett, and Jennifer, were unparalleled. They were always just a phone call or email away, ready to assist me with any questions or concerns I had. AIPC made me feel welcome and a part of their family. The sense of community and camaraderie among the students was also a highlight, as we were able to connect and learn from one another through the Facebook group. If you’re looking for a top-notch educational experience with exceptional support, look no further than AIPC!
Toby
Toby

matt lock
matt lockSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do your workshops in person, in Adelaide

Adelaide team have years of experience and untold wisdoms. Doing my practicals with them exceeded all expectations and gave so much more meaning to the content.
Arnica GREGORY
Arnica GREGORYWAPerth, WA

The practice session is very helpful. Travis is excellent facilitator

I love the face to face practice session. We learn more from this type of learning than work book.
JoJaco
JoJaco

Diploma of Counselling - great experience!

The course content and in particular the support and advice offered during the practical components at the Gold Coast Branch were fantastic. Also loved the flexibility offered to be able to work completing the Diploma around my life.

Helen Poulos
Helen PoulosNSWSydney, NSW

Very Flexible and Comprehensive Course

I had a very positive experience with AIPC where students are provided with an abundance of support at each step of their journey. I highly recommend this course to anyone considering a career in counselling. From the beginning of my journey I was heard, validated and had my many questions answered professionally in order for me to make an informed and confident decision. The course is interesting, achievable and practical. Thank you AIPC for providing such a comprehensive, flexible and engaging course to springboard my career as a Neurodiversity-Affirming Counsellor.
Helen Poulos www.askcounselling.com.au
Daina
Daina

AIPC a great way to study

Studying the diploma of counselling through Adelaide AIPC and moving through it well. The face to face seminars have been a great way to learn and meet others on the same path as me
emjay87
emjay87WAPerth, WA4 posts

Studying at AIPC

This is a most excellent course. I have just completed my Prac 2 assignment and I learnt so much just listening and talking to Lisa, she is so encouraging and makes things easy to understand. The help line for students is great too, very helpful. I'm glad that I signed up for this.
Jane Robinson
Jane RobinsonWAPerth, WA

First Class start on my journey with AIPC

From my first enquiry, AIPC has been upfront, professional and caring. Erin was excellent in her knowledge and patience in answering my many questions, particularly in helping me make the right choices. Thanks to Erin, I feel comfortable and excited to start my journey with AIPC.
Tim
Tim

Great course and training organisation

I have recently completed a Diploma in Counselling with AIPC and I am very happy with everything. The course was well structured, easy to follow and complete. The online portal was clear and easy to use and navigate to your modules, videos and resources. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Admin staff were efficient to respond to queries and the course teachers were friendly and helpful to share real world experiences. All in all I am very happy with the course and the collage. I highly recommend.
Sarah
Sarah

Process has been great

So far the course has been fantastic and the support from staff has been great and really personalised.
Nadia
NadiaWestern Australia3 posts

Practicals for the diploma in counselling- seminars

From my first practical, I have had the opportunity to be assessed via seminars held in Perth. I can not encourage enough all the students that may also have this option, to do it that way. Not only have I learnt from fantastic facilitators, I also gained a lot from other students’ experiences and feedback. It is a rich experience even though it can be quite intimidating at first. It allowed me to receive immediate feedback, to have questions answered and reflect on my own practice. A great way to reinforce my study experience. Good luck to all.
Kaz C.
Kaz C.WAPerth, WA

Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors   DM
Ruth Lawless
Ruth Lawless

Best Experience!

I have been studying a Dip of Counselling with AIPC for just over three years now and throughout my time, I have found the whole experience just wonderful. Being a mature aged student, I was very unsure of how I would go, getting back into the world of learning after so many years, however I can honestly say, my experience with AIPC has been a very positive one. The staff are SO supportive. and encouraging. The other students were great too! A huge thank you to each and every member of the AIPC team!
Tash
Tash

An outstanding course with the flexibility I needed

AIPC's Diploma of Counselling has high quality learning content that is well structured - making it understandable and engaging.
I loved the flexibility of the course, which allowed me to keep up my other commitments and balance everything out perfectly! I have learnt, and grown, a lot throughout my studies, and am grateful I took the plunge to undertake this study. Looking forward to continuing my journey with the new skills and knowledge I have achieved :)

swanny1987
swanny1987WAPerth, WA2 posts

Victoria
VictoriaWAPerth, WA2 posts

Mehar kaur R.
Mehar kaur R.

One of the best experience I had

Did my Diploma of counseling with AIPC. I had wonderful experience while studying my diploma. The institute itself is very helpful and accommodating to all your needs. Attending the seminars for the practicals is another exciting element of the course.
Linda Browning