Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (page 4 of 14)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasure to be studying

At the halfway point through my Diploma I'm very pleased that I decided to do this course. Although I've done related study in the past there is still plenty to learn and I appreciate the flexibility of being able to do it at my own pace, fitting it into a busy family life. I cannot recommend the instructors and staff highly enough. All are very knowledge and helpful, with different areas of expertise. It is a pleasure to be undertaking the study!

Fully supported

The course content was very thorough, and went into great detail. The teaching was highly professional and fully supportive and encouraging. The only dificult part about this course was managing my own study hours.

Lili

LiliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Living the Dream

Education & Training Services

Find out how Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors compares to other Education & Training Services

Toni B.

Toni B.Central, SA

Fabulous course content & support

I am nearly halfway through the course, it gives you a great introduction to develop the skills for counselling. The staff are extremely supportive, you get great feedback from the assignment markers and phone calls and notes of encouragement to keep going. The in class assessments are also well run and you learn great skills from the assessors and fellow students.

Trudi

Trudi

AIPC is an amazing place to study, the level of support is outstanding.

The teachers and assessors are absolutely lovely and really go the extra mile to help you.
The course content is interesting and easy to navigate and there are plenty of opportunites to meet up with fellow students through the workshops and student meet up nights.

Jody M.

Jody M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Course taught me a lot about myself.

The course content and theories taught me a lot about myself. I loved going to the seminars in the Melbourne Campus I always took away some little gem's of wisdom. I felt supported and met some awesome people who will continue on their pathway to amazing and meaningful work.

Libby H.

Libby H.Tasmania

It fit my needs and my lifestyle

The teaching allowed me to grasp in-depth concepts on a relatable level. I had great support if I ever felt I needed it. It was great to be able to study a fantastic subject while still being able to care for my children

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great course/Great staff

The staff at AICP Ashmore Campus are awesome! Christie, Lisa and Kellie are the happiest, most helpful people you can come across - Like 'Charlie's Angels'. The course content and structure is user friendly.

Cynthia Gatt

Cynthia GattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fulfilling, enjoyable and loving it!

A great course!

AIPC Diploma of Counselling course is well planned and very informative. The alternative ways to do the practical assessments provide flexibility to the students so they can choose an option best suited to them. The diploma has helped me gain more understanding about emotions and feelings. AIPC staff are easily accessible, very helpful and always there to support the student. The facilitators are very experienced and knowledgeable. They enabled me to do my best. It was a great journey for me.

Cathy

CathyPerth, WA

Everyone can benefit from this course.

The AIPC Diploma of Counselling course is very well structured and easy to access. The practical seminars I attended as part of the course were run by counsellors working in counselling roles, which gives students the benefit of their experience, knowledge and skills. The course offers insights into human thinking, emotions and behaviour - which is relevant to every person, no matter which stage of life they are, or what employment goals they have. Before undertaking the Diploma, I hadn't studied on-line before and I was cautious about signing up. I needn't have been so worried. Now that I've completed the Diploma with AIPC, I am signing up for another course with them to build on the Diploma.

Lyndell

LyndellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Fit for Me

The counselling course through AIPC has been very rewarding and insightful. I have gained many skills since starting the course, above all, I had the absolute pleasure of working with the AIPC team at Carina. Rob, Kelly, Alice and staff are very professional. At times I've needed a push to get through, they have always been there encouraging and empowering me when I needed it. The support has been outstanding. Thank you to AIPC Carina, you have definitely made my journey to being a professional counsellor a brighter one.

Andrea B.

Andrea B.North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant, knowledgable, caring and so much more

AIPC has been a fantastic RTO. Having studied over the last few years a few different Diploma's none comes close to what AIPC does. For the last 18 months they have become my second family, nothing was ever too much to ask and there was always a good laugh, a wealth of knowledge and a feel of acceptance when it came to the Workshops. Assessment were marked with an incredible speed, kind and constructive feedback. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, AIPC. This is just the beginning of my journey but you certainly have given me the best possible start to this new career.

Care, nurturing, grace and humour

AIPC staff have fabulous communication and listening skills. They always responded to queries in a precise and timely manner and with such kindness. They hold a space of care and nurturing that is rarely found in organisations, yet makes the world of difference to their students. The service from this organisation was impeccable. The course material was clear and logical. The expectations of practical assessments was always explicit and the goals of these assessments outlined and met. Staff were knowledgeable and always willing to share their expertise with grace and humour.

AIP C.Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

Thank you for your feedback, Shel.

Mon

Mon

Would never consider another college other than the best!

The AIPC has been so supportive, very thorough in the delivery of up to date information and incredible service any time any day.
I trust them, I have and am still enjoying my counselling diploma with them for over two years now.
It is a college that supports you from home as well as in person, I highly recommend sticking with the best 'AIPC'.
Why settle for anything less?
Very fair prices too.

AIP C.Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

We appreciate your feedback, Mon.

Lauren

LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Institute to study with

I am so glad that I found AIPC to do my diploma with.
I cannot express how appreciative I am to have had the support I have, the staff are the most friendly, professional & helpful I’ve ever come across.
I am doing my diploma at the Adelaide campus & loving every minute.
They go above & beyond to ensure you are welcomed, introduced & understand all aspects before you get started.
Their effort for support & service is 10/10.
The welcome pack was extremely thoughtful too.
Thank you so much Janet, Kerry & the team at AIPC in South Australia.
Would highly recommend studying with this institute.

AIP C.Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

Thank you for your review, Lauren.

Rozy

RozyVictoria

Amazing Support Provided:

Studying online could be a difficult scenario not deliberating or meeting tutors in person genuinely lost total motivation moving on completing my Diploma.
Approximately giving up till attended my first Practical at Melbourne Office – no idea at all what would be conducted.
I have much privilege in meeting Preeti (tutor) who has really boosted my motivation level.
She is too kind to students explaining and correcting the requirements for improvement.
I believe after attending the Practical class I’m feeling much better in space of completing and now have ability to understand where I’m heading towards my better future.
Thank You Preeti and Melbourne Team - amazing staff welcoming students with a smile!

NessKingston on Murray

Finishing my diploma gave me hope and a way to look forwards again

AIP C.Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors

Thank you for sharing your journey Ness, we are very pleased you progressed your studies. All the best!

Thank you!!!

Concise, supportive and professional

This counselling course has been exactly what I was after. A supportive admin team, relevant and digestible content, flexibility and care. I have been very impressed. I highly recommend the college.

Thank you, Nicole!

JamieT

JamieTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will Recommend to everyone

Only have a few units to complete my diploma and confident AIPC will help me get there. They are the most supportive and welcome team. They provide you with everything you need and assist as much as possible which helps take the pressure away. I actually enjoy studying cause of these guys! Thanx :-)

Thank you, Jamie!