Australian Lawn Wholesalers

Australian Lawn Wholesalers Questions & Answers

Curious
Curious

Hi do you sell the turf that’s used on golf courses. That loves heavy traffic and dogs but no runners

Vic
Vic

I would like to get a quote for a non fading and 10 year warranty on artificial lawn. Please?

Australian Lawn Wholesalers
Australian Lawn Wholesalers   DM

Hi, there are a lot of options and variables. Please call 1300 28 2000 or email info@auslawn.com.au and we can call and try and reduce the variables to give you a more accurate idea. Regards ALW

CharlieB

We had grass installed recently and the grass is below the edging. The grass blades are considerably lower and the edging is now a tripping hazard. I believe the the grass should sit higher than the edging or at least the same height.

For those who have had grass installed, can you please confirm this and let me know what your grass looks like?

Thanks!

jackson n
jackson n

Mine is slightly higher than edging

Alwilga
Alwilga

Like the previous answer, my grass too is slightly higher that the edging.

CharlieB

Thank you. We called ALW and they are coming to inspect the installation. Hopefully they will reinstall.

Do you guys have pictures you would like to share?

peter rose
peter rose

What is the name of the brand of sand you used on my "santa anna" synthetic lawn?. I want to buy some so i can spread it around the edges as i have a very destructive puppy and want to make sure that the edges are held down?

Ralph48
Ralph48

Hi Peter,

Not sure of a "brand" but I think you could try a small bag of children's sandpit sand. Like beach sand. Available at most hardware stores or kids toy shops and quite cheap.

Regards

Ralph

Ross96
Ross96

Will the grass fade in colour over time and what is the life expectancy of the grass before needing to replace it?

Happy Customer35
Happy Customer35

We got a good warranty against fading and they had lots of testing certificates. They said it lasts 15 plus years.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Lawn Wholesalers representatives