3.9

71% · 13148 · 26%

pando241
pando2412 posts

Wow factor is my title

My wife and I have been discussing the pros and cons of artificial lawn to replace our front lawn area which never really grew properly and during summer was more often than not a dust bowl area and an embarrassment , from the time we spoke to one of your agents to the quote and the ordering of your product everyone involved in the process was cheerful and efficient at what they did which allayed our concerns . I walk out the front and its' the wow factor for me and something we should have done a long time ago , our friends an relatives that have seen the finished product are also in the wow zone .

Grace Scargall
Grace Scargall

What a transformation

From day one, Australian Lawn Wholesalers were very professional. We were very impressed with the whole presentation. Every little thing was explained in great detail, so we knew exactly what to expect.. To our surprise what we expected, was delivered and more. We are so very happy with the finish result. Not only does it look great but my granddaughter loves that she has a place to practice her dancing. Highly recommend.

John Milkie
John Milkie

Great new look to front of house

The new lawn now completes & finishes off the front garden & have had some positive comments from relatives & friends which has made my decision to have the installation of the artificial lawn worthwhile. The actual installation

did not take as long as I thought it would & was carried out in a very professional manner & the best part there was no mess to clear up when it was completed & I am very satisfied with the overall result as the lawn looks great !

John Milkie Jan 5th 2018

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

great result

Professional installation, completed quickly. Did have to change installation date from my prefered date. Other than that great customer service and competitive quote. Lawn looks vibrant and green, soft to walk on and easy maintenance.

RAMINDER
RAMINDER

A beautiful transformation of the backyard

The whole backyard looks so neat amd fresh now. The lush grass gives a natural look. And the work was done with perfection. Worthy Deal.

graham errington
graham errington

Fantastic . Should have done it earlier. Puppy loves it

Has completely transformed the back area to being more usable by us and the puppy. Chose the LUSH. Looks as real as normal lawn as is possible but no cutting, watering etc. Gotta love that.

Steven Atteood
Steven Atteood

Absolutely awesome

We got artificial lawn installed in our front yard and the quality of the product is breath taking. The installers did an amazing job, and it was pretty much done when I got home from work. We have had people from around the area come and check out the lawn

zomba2
zomba2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Great Result

The installation process went very well and the final result is terrific. The contractor did his best to clean up after him but, unfortunately, managed to blow dirt everywhere, leaving everything with a layer of dust.....this could have been avoided by delivering the sand onto a tarp which I offered to provide at the start....other than that, I have no complaints.

Lyn
Lyn2 posts

Very happy with the finished product

Had artificial lawn installed yesterday and would like to say how impressed I am with not only the lawn but the two installers Zak and Jason. They cleaned up after every step, were on time and very courteous.

Anthony
AnthonyEpping, NSW17 posts

Excellent product

The lawn was installed on my balcony. Looks great. When a friend recently complained that Sydney's dry spell was causing his lawn to go brown I cheerfully assured him I had a better lawn. It was still lovely and green! Seriously, the product is great and the installation process was carried out by their installer in a most efficient and courteous manner.

Stan MacKenzie
Stan MacKenzie

Quiet Corner

We have a great peaceful private sitting area but its heavily shaded and the around it lawn doesn't grow. Now its perfect , always green and only needs raking.

Louise
Louise2 posts

Fantastic - so glad we finally did it

It took us a while to finally make the decision to go with artificial turf and we are so pleased we did. Looks great, feels great. Kids love it and works well with our dogs. The installers did a brilliant job.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

Lawn laided

I found David very good and did a great job. I was very happy with lawn and if I needed more I would get more lawn.

Deborah Hindle
Deborah Hindle

Fantastic and have had about 8-9 compliment on our Front Yard VERY Pleased

We are very pleased with the service and Job the boys did on our Yard. Very happy with every thing

Sue Chambers
Sue Chambers

Love it!

Should have done this years ago. Really made garden a show piece. Works well with dogs too, so easy to keep clean .

C Borg
C Borg2 posts

We love it!

The lawn looks awesome. One of the easiest installations we've ever had. The whole process from quote to the installation was easy and stress free.

Show 2 replies

Donna
DonnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product and service

From beginning to end this was a stress free experience. Loving my new green yard as do my kids and dog. Dale the sales rep was fantastic, thorough and knowledgeable. The two installers Zak and Jason worked hard all day and finished it perfectly. Thankyou will definitely be recommending your service and product to others.

Sue Sherman
Sue Sherman

Looks Fantastic,

So happy with the Job, from Quote to the finished job, such a good price ,they cleaned up beautifully which was a big help David and ???? sorry cant remember, the installers, please pass on my Thanks,I was out when they finished my husband was home, EXCELLENT SERVICE

Janet weeks
Janet weeks

Looks fantastic

Quote guy was great ,installation guys zach and jason were great told us every step of what they were doing .cleaned up afterwards.

Jignesh Rana
Jignesh Rana2 posts

Quality Product & Excellent service

So happy with the job they did. The whole look has changed our backyard. Professional from the off and communication was ongoing from start to finish. My little one is enjoying everyday. She was so excited when installed.

Thank you so much for thus wonderful work....

Eric Kwok
Eric Kwok

Excellent service, excellent quality!

Excellent service, excellent quality! I would recommend it to my family and friends. I also got express service which was a great help

Stella
StellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Ever so Green

Australian Lawn Wholesalers were fantastic. From the day of order to the installation of lawn was outstanding. I would recommend green lawn all year round. Our garden looks a million dollars. Thanks to the work men they did a awesome job. Thanks again Australian Lawn Wholesalers, one very happy customer.

Peter Patrick
Peter Patrick

Very nice

Had a gravel front garden now have a nice green lawn that took no time at all and looks marvelous.

Bryan
BryanSydney

Poor customer service

I emailed to request a quote and was impressed when I was contacted by phone within the hour and an appointment was made. Half an hour later the appointment was cancelled and rescheduled. The appointment was rescheduled a second time without me being advised of the change or the new time. On the day of the appointment I was called and it was cancelled again. I offered to reschedule the following day or the day after but was told that their three reps and manager were all too busy to call despite being offered morning, afternoon and night-time options by me. Two calls to the company were unable to resolve the issue. The lack of reliability was enough to change my mind about dealing with this unreliable firm.

Australian Lawn Wholesalers   DM
Tony
Tony

very professioal and friendly service

A generous contribution to our Community garden carried out efficiently by excellent tradesmen. The result has greatly enhanced the garden surroundings.

Peter
Peter2 posts

Pretty as a picture!

Excellent sales and service, grass was professionally installed and staff very friendly. Job well done under difficult conditions (significant rain event delayed finish but installer kept us informed all the way)!

Jack
Jack

Looks great

Lawn was laid beautifully. There were some issues accessing the back of the property, however the ALW workers were able to find a solution to manage. Very happy with the outcome.

Andi Tuckwell
Andi Tuckwell4 posts

Absolutely love my new lawn!

What an enjoyable experience. The two men that installed the lawn were very professional and great guys as well. They did a wonderful job, the new lawn looks terrific and they left my yard very clean and tidy. I'd be more than happy to use them again.

Francesca Jones
Francesca Jones2 posts

Perfect lawn!

We have no regrets - service excellent and friendly staff. Would happily recommend them! No more mowing for my husband.

Louise Wardley
Louise WardleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Australian Lawn Wholesalers   DM
Kosta Georgiadis
Kosta Georgiadis

Quality product and job!!!

The guys at lawn wholesalers were great do deal with from the very start. Nick our Rep was easy to deal with and was very helpful and professional. the guys were also flexible with pricing and installation time. Installation of our new lawn went in so quickly and professionally with no hiccups and no fuss and on time. A big thumbs up to the guys at lawn wholesalers, would 100% recommend these guys to get your artificial lawn.

David Hunter
David Hunter

Great job

Great service from the first contact! The Rep., Andrew, was very helpful with his recommendation and suggestion as to the type of lawn we should install. The installers were on time and very careful in the installation and the finished product looks terrific and finishes an odd corner of our courtyard to perfection.

Would recommend Aust. Lawn Wholesalers to anyone.

Roger King
Roger King

Professional Job

Every aspect of our purchase was very professional: Peter, who made our initial appointment; Dale, who arrived bang on time to do the quote; and, Jesse who installed our lawn on his own. We received very courteous and professional service.

Cherri Lange
Cherri Lange

Good job!!

Excellent in every way...from Matt, the salesman who was early for the appointment & a very personable chap .....to Jesse & his sidekick... the installers who were very capable, from their introduction at the front door to the installation of our new lawn to the perfect clean up .....to the office staff from initial phone call making Matt's appointment to the follow up phone call.....not to mention from 1st appointment to job completion in less than 4 days allowing for weather disruption.....WELL DONE!! & Thanks

Loretta
Loretta

Stunning lawn

I am really pleased with my new lawn. David done an amazing job, and was very professional. I would definitely recommend ALW.

Christina Sherwood
Christina Sherwood

very satified with the end result

We had a small hitch because the garden was a large slope. ALW managed to correct all of that and laid beautiful lawn very happy. It looks sensational.

Brett wood
Brett wood

Should have done it years ago

Just sit back and relax, no watering, no fertilizing, no mowing and have sold the Victa The perfect lawn all year round thanks to Australian Lawn Wholesalers

Kevin
Kevin

Way to go

Never had any doubt about going with artificial lawn and when I started researching I knew I needed it done properly with a good quality product. After coming across Australian Lawn Wholesalers at the home show way before I needed to purchase any I knew they would deliver the goods and I would be using them.

Rob
Rob

An excellent addition to our school

Thank you Australian Lawn Wholesalers for the excellent artificial lawn solution for our school. The professionalism of your staff and the high quality installation are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Eileen T
Eileen T

Couldn't be Happier

Had my lawn installed by Australian Lawn Wholesalers and am extremely happy with the result. The lawn looks fantastic, the job from start to finished was done great. From speaking with the consultant, to having the installers come out and do the job everything was A+. Everything was organised for me, and the neighbours in the area can't believe how real it looks. Brilliant job guys!