Australian Leather

Australian Leather

Brand Manager for Australian Leather? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
Pete
PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Australian made ?

They state on the shoe Australian leather and Australian leather ugg. Boots of Australia BUT fail to say Australian made .

Debra B.
Debra B.Perth, WA

amazing company and amazing product

I have purchased many boots from Australian Leather. They are all fantastic.
I would highly recommend this company. I will definitely purchase from them again.
When you make an enquiry, it is promptly dealt with

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Australian made Ugg boots and excellent service.

Australian Leather have provided exceptional service and quality products. Just received our 4th order. The craftsmanship is again AAA+. We purchased initially for ourselves and then as birthday gifts for other family members. Every order was dispatched the next day. Communication is excellent and the level of service provided by the guys at Australian Leather is incredible. Thank you Eddie and staff.

Prompt delivery of attractive and comfortable Ugg boots

I called Sydney from Melbourne. The man I spoke to was most helpful and advised on correct size. Boots arrived within 3 days of order and I was not charged for freight. I am very pleased with the service and my attractive ,well made Ugg boots which happened to be on Sale(well priced) Thank you.

Poor workmanship/customer support

I'll keep this simple. I ordered a pair of boots, one of the pair caused me significant discomfort as the rear of the boot was noticeably stitched differently to the other one. Called customer support and sent the boots back. 2 weeks later I receive the boots back in the mail with no explanation. Called customer support multiple times only to be told I'd receive a call back. Another week and a half went by and they told me nothing wrong with the boots if I want different ones I'd have to order a new pair.

Abcd
AbcdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

3 months and still haven’t arrived!

This is an absolute joke! I deliberately chose this brand because I empathised with the story about not being able to use the brand Ugg.
I ordered in May, each time I finally get in touch, they say next week at the latest. Then excuses about not knowing when their factory will
Receive them. Poor communication and abhorrent customer service

Gay
GayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Avoid And Order Some Place Else

Communication was great in the beginning when I mentioned that the suburb on the order confirmation was wrong (though the same post code). They said they’ve contacted the courier company.

Several weeks later, I don’t think there was an attempt to redeliver at all because my workmate has received parcels from the same courier. Meanwhile, no response anymore from the company — even if they got time posting on their Facebook page. It seems they keep advertising their products yet they don’t value ordering customers.

Courtney
CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service to fix an order up

I ordered a size 6 ugg boot they sent a size 4 which arrived within 3 days of ordering. I then rang to address the mistake of size sent. They apologised for the mistake and gave me a code to send the boots back free of charge on express delivery and sent me the correct size all in the space of 5 days. Perfect way to fix a mistake couldn’t be happier, thank you

Miki
MikiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never received item

Ordered sheepskin boots on the 16/05/2020 and it's July now. Nothing has been received and no communication although I have tried to ring, e-mail and send messages via Messenger.
If they are out of stock and currently making, that is fine just let me know how long it would take. No communication is the worst. I have been liaising with PayPal.

Hottiva
HottivaTasmania

Very sturdy and elegant

Although I had a problem with my order they fixed it straight away. I didn't get the ones I originally ordered,but the replacement were better! Thank you for your excellent service.

Becky
BeckyHunter Region, NSW

Were very helpful when they didn't have my size.

They went out of their way to find ugg boots in my incredibly hard shoe size and chose the perfect pair in my size. Thanks guys I'll be back for more

Candice W.Perth, WA

Useless

I ordered 2 pairs of boots on 10 May and was told it would take 2-3 weeks for stock. I then emailed with no response this week and got told this morning my boots have been sent to someone else they have messed up the order number and I’m $250 out of pocket and no boots!

Candice W.

And now the company tells me this is not their fault? How is it my fault if they sent them to the wrong person

Sonya H.
Sonya H.Darling Downs, QLD

Terrible Communication, Not True To Size

Ophelia
OpheliaSydney, NSW

Amazing quality

These have to be the comfiest uggs i've ever worn! I ordered when they were having a sale and even got free shipping. super impressed with price and delivery considering the pandemic and didn't have any issues with communication. Would definitely order again

Tonia P.