Australian Lighting & Fans

4.2

Shyamalie B.

Shyamalie B.Victoria

Exceptional customer service

We had a very pleasant experience shopping for lights at Australian lighting Narre Warren branch. We were served by a gentleman named Daniel who took time to provide sound advice on our requirements and was kind enough to give us the best possible price for our purchases . He was polite ,attentive and very helpful. He s an asset to your store . Wish Daniel and the staff the very best .

Imports

ImportsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service at its best

We renovated inside and outside of our house and needed some light fittings and ideas for outdoor lights. We met Lisa and Chris from Australian Lighting & Fans (Cheltenham branch),who went out of their way to assist us with what we were after. Their dedication and approach to ensuring that we were satisfied with our decisions and purchase was next to none. Nothing was an issue, no questions went unanswered, I have no qualms in recommending Australian Lighting, Cheltenham to anyone looking for Light fittings, Fans.
Give them a go, they are the Benchmark of Customer Service!!!

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast service, exactly what I wanted it to be.

I ordered my lighting fixture at 8:30pm and it was ready for me to click and collect from 12pm the next day. I called to change from delivery to click and collect with no issues. Can’t fault the process, everything is as I wanted it to be

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how Australian Lighting & Fans compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

Lie about having lights in stock

I rang the shop to confirm the lights were in stock. They said the lights were in stock and would be sent ASAP if I put my order in online. I completed the order online and then had to make repeated calls to shop with no response for post / tracking details. A week late then they send only part of the order. Still waiting on tracking number and second part of the order. Have rang and emailed but have had no service and still no light

Eranga

ErangaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rare and unique designs, and fantastic Service

You get some rare and different designs of lamps and fans here. I went to the store just to browse for some nice Pendant Lights and by later. However, the good price and the fantastic customer service provided by Garry convinced us to buy the products. I really appreciate the help extended Garry and the other guy in-store in selecting what we need.