Australian Mutual Bank

Australian Mutual Bank Questions & Answers

Jake H.
Jake H.

Hello, I'm just about to sign a contract to refinance my mortgage with AMB. Just wondering about the fees associated with the redraw facility and whether there is any minimum redraw amount? I can't find anything about it on the contract paperwork. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Australian Mutual Bank
Australian Mutual Bank   DM

Hi Jake, A great question! At Australian Mutual Bank, there is no fee to access your redraw facility, nor is there any pre-determined minimum amount that you can access providing you are at least one month's repayment in advance. Helen and our team at Parramatta look forward to helping you with your application, and should you have any further questions please feel free to contact the branch directly on (02) 9287 1079.

Aaron
Aaron

Hi

I came across Australian Mutual Bank 3 year fixed home loan @ 5.48% from Rate City loans website

2 unfriendly review above about 4-7 months ago. Has anyone here dealt/apply loans with them recently?

How was your experience? Appreciate your assistance in sharing

JJ Thomas
JJ Thomas

Australian Mutual Bank has been a fantastic bank for my home loan. I have been with them since 2022. I found a great member relation specialist in the bank and he looks after me really well. The home loan process was straight forward and we didn’t break a sweat.

Allen
Allen

I’ve had a great experience in refinancing last month. Ask for Rajin, he was really helpful, emailing me back and guiding me through the process. Highly recommend!

Get an answer from our members and Australian Mutual Bank representatives