91% · 848 · 9%

Kath
Kath

Peace of mind

Have been a member of this bank for 40 years. I have found the bank to be reliable. My customer service experience has been informative and pleasant. Member Relations Manager friendly and easy to deal with.
LWalton
LWalton

Helpful & efficient staff

Joined Tartan CU in 1986,slightly confused by various name changes but always found our dealings with all staff very helpful.Thrilled to have our own branch in Rouse Hill
Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW3 posts

Very satisfactory

Very satisfied with answers with the questions I asked was helpful setting up accounts that benefits us.
A happy customer
A happy customer

Great experience!!

Applying for a car loan was made easy. The staff were friendly, patient, helpful, and gave good advice.
Both my wife and I were very pleased with the service. Paul & Bernadette who guided us through the process are a credit to the bank.
ken
kenNew South Wales

Thank you for such friendly, helpful service

Adam not only arranged my SMSF Pension withdrawal but also the Contribution back as well...
AND corrected my wife's birth date.
Ross
RossSydney, NSW

Australian Mutual Bank is the best I have dealt with

After several decades with the Commonwealth Bank, sick and tired of dishonesty and lack of service, I finally gave up. Since moving all my personal and business accounts to Australian Mutual Bank, I am constantly surprised by how easy and cost-saving banking has become.
Geoff S
Geoff SSydney, NSW

Colin E
Colin ESydney, NSW

Help with setting up business term deposits

We wanted to set up a couple of term deposits within our SMSF and needed help from AMB. Our secure email was responded to within hours, our TDs were set up within hours and all done very efficiently, and our display queries were also answered and resolved very quickly. We have been with Credit Unions for over 50 years because of the personal service offered, and our CU has now been taken over by AMB. The personal service aspect has remained. We are VERY happy with the responsive personal service we have received from AMB.
Satisfied
SatisfiedSydney, NSW

Helpful service and advice

Thank you for excellent prompt courteous and informative service from the bank officer who answered my call
Brown A.
Brown A.

Lousy since becoming a bank

They closed all their Sydney city branches. Won’t count coin. Used to be great but now they just like any bank. Hopeless.
TCS
TCS

Disappointing service

This bank provides conflicting information and unprofessional service. If you are on maternity leave, please save time and look elsewhere. It was a painful and stressful experience dealing with [Name Removed] and this bank in general. They originally confirmed they accept applications from employees on maternity leave. After providing all the necessary requirements and completing their strenuous online application, they told me they cannot process my application. Reason: Their bank do not have the “product code” to process loan applications from employees on maternity leave. A few days later, I received an email from them advising they can process my application subject to additional requirements. So confusing.
Australian Mutual Bank   DM
Christine H.
Christine H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

You might not recognise the name change

We've been with this bank 20+yrs. This was Encompass Credit Union merging with United, who merged with Bank of Sydney who are now Australia Bank. They have changed their name four times in the past 10yrs, and closed down all their regional offices. Despite being the combination of about 4 brands it has less service and presence than ever before. They used COVID as an excuse to prove customers (in lockdown) weren't using branches and have told us we can get mobile loan providers to our homes instead of having branches to go to. That's incredibly cheap and not particularly safe; to have our personal documents being ferried around door to door style in the back of someone's sedan.
Australian Mutual Bank   DM